These are moments in the webcomic Prequel that are guaranteed to give people a warm and fuzzy feeling.
- After screwing up her courier job badly and having a drunken one-night-stand in Quill-Weave's bed (again), Quill-Weave admits that she's disappointed in Katia, but doesn't think she's worthless, holding up the book Katia wrote in while inebriated, pointing out that Katia has aspirations and dreams.
- Book's writing, in a childish scribble: "Katia is the best wizard and has all the magics. Everyone looks up to her & she never has to be a sad whore."
- Two hours later, when the two have made up, Katia asks Quill-Weave if they could hug- then thinks better of it, getting nervous and trying to back out of it.
- Just the simple fact that (at least) one Imperial soldier takes his job to protect the Gold Road seriously enough that he's willing to get the patrol schedule adjusted to try and catch a robber, and who's willing to let a citizen tag along with him for security even though it isn't strictly necessary. Even if the Countess is less enthusiastic about his job than he is.
- He even agrees to her request for a hug◊ after he sees her safely to Kvatch.
- The entirety of Aggy: Extrapolate. Aggy refuses to leave Katia to her misery, and helpfully provides the most optimistic possible interpretation of her failings.
- The best part? Katia is showing considerable progress within one evening.
- The entirely of Katia: Extrapolate as well!
- Aggy: Then use what you do have. Be creative. Be you.
- Aggy's reaction when Katia insists she can use the piece of table as a shield. Possibly because she's actually starting to have confidence in herself.
Katia: I can make it work. I've got quick reflexes.Aggy: [Pauses]Aggy: [Smiling] Then let's see them.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.