Funny: Hyperbole and a Half
- My favorite quote thus far: "I made food! I'm MAGICAL!"
- "YEEEAAAAAAAY THE GROUND IS ALL WEIRD! I'M A DOG!!! :D"
- The "helper dog's" determination to spazz out at the presence of other dogs.
- This, too:
Allie, After Being Heavily Sedated: But moun - I can roun arcoss the porp. I can do it! I can go to the partney!Allie's Mother: No you can't.Allie: I can! I can! I CAN!!!Allie's Mother: Look at you. You can't even walk. You can't form a coherent sentence.Allie: I CAN ROUN ARCOSS THE PARP!!! I CAN GO TO THE PARPY!!!
- Simple Dog from "Dogs don't understand simple concepts like moving" thinking her legs have vanished when Allie puts boots on her feet.
- "I'm a bird! I'm a bird! I'm a bird! I'm a bird! I'm a bird! I'm a bird! I'm a bird! I'm a bird! I'm a bird! I'm a bird! I'm a bird! "
- "Imagine, for a second, that you are peacefully slumbering after a nice day of bonding with your young daughter - who you think is playing peacefully out in the yard. You are warm and comfortable and feeling secure about your life. And then you are abruptly woken up by this◊."
- HE IS DRAWING ON ME WITH A PEN.
- Her letter to her uterus.
- THE ISLAND WAS ON FIRE.
- Let's not forget this gem, shall we:
"Do you hear that?""Hear what?""It sounds like robots having sex.""I am not familiar with that sound."
- "Liberty Mutual: It makes a lot more sense than this picture."
- The best way to deal with close talkers.◊
- "cake. Cake cake cake cake cake CAKE CAKE IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS!" All of the illustrations in "God of Cake," really.
- This image◊ from 6 Fake Advertisements Based on Real Products
- At the end of Lost In The Woods:
Allie: Hey Mom!Allie's Mother: [traumatized stare]Allie: We need to go back for the pine cones!Allie's Mother: [traumatized stare]Allie, narrating: We never did go back for the pine cones.