- "You... beeped my nose? ...You beeped my nose. YOU! BEEPED! MY! NOSE!"
- Halfway through the Abel's Story side-arc, which featured by far the darkest, most serious material in the strip and went worse from there, the author created an "intermission" image while on medication. It features herself in her "Wiku Worm" sleeping bag, her mascot/sidekick Fluffy, vicious Psycho for Hire Aniz, and one tentacle of a creature Aniz horribly murdered. And (archived thanks to a quick-thinking forumite) it looked like this◊.
- Don't forget: Girl-on-Girl Is Hot + Leet Speak + "Blind Idiot" Translation = Heat Saxophone Action!
- Contrasting against Abel's snarky and jerkish persona always makes for a good comic. Because, really, even if they're a four-hundred-year-old incubus, what cat doesn't love a good yarn-ball?
- The end of the Janus Bond arc is great for a laugh as well. These five pages are the best.
- Lorenda tries to use her wings to fly.
- The morning after Alexsi's date with Pyroduck (and Dan's date with Matilda), Dan returns home to find Alexsi disturbingly chipper.
Dan (to Pyroduck): ...ok. Who are you and what did you do to my sister?
Pyroduck: Whoah Dan. Whoah. Do you really want me to answer that question?
- Any time Fa'Lina uses her puppets to explain things.
- Abel freaking out over a cheesy horror movie, especially given his bravado just a page earlier.
- Additionally, the fact that said horror movie is derived from Las Lindas of all things.
- Dan got his ass kicked... by a sloth.
- Abel's reaction to his mother's suggestion to find a girl and have children is to Head Desk the dining table.
- Apparently, trying to create a webcomic guarantees your life instant ruination. Of course Amber has all the experience to know.
- Well, Jyrras was warned not to overthink things.
- Wokka Wokka, Wokka Wokka
- Abel wasn't touching him Cue Mab's reaction
- The (Dimanika-altered) title of Jakob's research pamphlets: "Sucks to be You! A Guide to Your New Life No Thanks to Your Butt-Faced Parents"
- Really almost anything Dimanika related.
- Nutmeg: Hug time now! Why no... Oh! Nutmeg pointy! *Crack* Hugs!
- When Dan meets Piflak.
- Dan's first attempt at contacting his clan leader.
- For those who like black humour, one update of Matilda's Story which featured her repeatedly stabbing her dead brother's corpse while screaming about how much she hated him was accompanied by this comment in the rant: "Chock full of updates that are all about family togetherness and joy, just in times for the holiday season."
- When Abel points out that the Fantastic Racism of the world goes both ways, Wildy tries to object ... and then Abel asks about the guild's investigation of the cubi murders.
[Imagine Spot in which the Adventurer's Guild half-asses the investigation]
Wildy [awkwardly]: Ah heh...heh...well you know. Paperwork and investigating can be really time consuming...may take a while for results...and stuff...
Abel: Wow. Your poker face is bad enough I don't even have to pretend to read your thoughts.
Nitemyste: Oof. Yeah. I hate to agree, but that's a terrible poker face.