Heartwarming: Dan and Mab's Furry Adventures
- The end of the "Perfect Date" mini-arc:
DAN: When I was younger, I used to believe that each star in the sky was someone's soul mate... and that a falling star meant that one was coming to find their true love. I remember I used to spend countless nights out under the stars because I thought if I just wished hard enough... mine would finally fall to me. It's silly... and I know better now. But on nights like this I wonder if somewhere out there someone is wishing for me...
- As Abel remorsefully apologizes to his dying mother for all that has happened to her (which he blames himself for), May, in her last words, reassures her son that she loves him.
- The penultimate page from Abel's Story.
- Given just how rocky and tumultuous their relationship can be, and the sheer amount of d 'aaaaaaaaaaw! the image alone creates, I think this should be listed as well.
- Again proving that Abel + something un-Abel-ish == good comic, there's this.
- Kria reteaching undead Devin. Extra heartwarming when you remember that Devin's mother hated him and his caretakers only looked after him out of duty, not love - even with the memories of his life gone, Devin finally has a caring mother figure.
- Amber receives a letter from a reader who praises her recent turns in the comic particularly the Art Evolution and saying that she doesn't need any luck with her kind of talent. Amber is genuinely touched by this using a blowfish to represent her genuine joy and appreciation. Bonus points for this being one the few letters that she received from her fans that she is -not- derisive of.
- This adorable shot of Abel falling asleep with Deebs on the couch: As Jyrras (and Amber's title for the page) notes D'awwwwww.
- Jyrras, in response to Abel's revamping his outfit, hugs Abel and states that he thinks of him as a friend.
- Wildy proving that she can be a good friend
- Abel's marshmallow dream.
- Queen Nutmeg with her newly born infant.
- This bonus content sketch of May with her infant son, Abel.
- Amber's bithday gift to her mom...Can you tell that Amber really loves her?
- Knowing how sardonic, snarky, and quite brutal Fluffy sometimes can be with Amber (especially when motivating her), this sketch can melt the hearts of those incased even in the hardest of ice.
- Pyroduck is a dragon raised by Phoenix Oracles, so the concept of his 'mother' not knowing something terrifies him. When he is faced with a chance to fix it, his answer really grabs you.
- Biggs is perfectly willing to fight Destania to the death if something happens to Wildy and he even thinks she had something to do with it.