- Free pipe!
- Van walking away from a pointless fight: "Get a life, you jerks!"
- "And I stand by my decision to lose it."
- "I wonder what idiot left this window wide open..."
- Fiona's doodles.
- "I don't know if I'm qualified to have a fairy job!"
- "Local Hero: Found a Thing."
- Fiona's version of "I Need to Go Iron My Dog":
Fiona: I just remembered I left coffee... going... coffee pot... oven thing... on...Hall: I'm sure your coffee will be fine.
- Hall and Eva's sibling interactions:
Hall: You're... actually right for once.Eva: I'm always right for once!
- Jules gets a lot of great lines.
Van: What does a squire do, Jules?Jules: I don't know; he squires. We'll look it up in the dictionary later.
Van, about his sneaking out: Where did you think the piercings and tattoos came from?Jules: I... thought you might have done them yourself? I'm less impressed now.
- And this Jules gem:
- Just... this page. Man, Jim is nuts.
- Delve into the dark corners of Akela's mind, the hidden parts of her brain, and the deep, deep slushy parts of her squishy think thing.
- "Kapow!" FOOOOOM!
- After being locked in a dark room, Fiona asks what may be the silliest question to ask a bunch of magic-users: Anyone got a light? (Extra humorous given that she can do that herself.)