- The entire Kabuki play, but especially Ken's improvised line: "Nooo! My wife is my enemy's son! I should've known!"
- Anytime Cho attempts a metaphor. And especially when the two taoist monks looking for him find him by the second hand description of "a pointy hatted guy who spouted nonsense the entire play"
- the brick joke (see main page)
- The look on Yori's face when he realizes he was attracted to himself as a girl.
- The big muscular farmer's last stand somehow makes a guy getting brutally killed in battle funny.
Don't stop not dying! Don't stop not dying! *impaled* Well, damn.