- Any time Puss gets November to say Altruistic!
- Just the look on Pierre and Perrault's faces here.
- The whole sequence of Princess November getting bruised by a leaf, ending in Red's reaction.
- Especially the way she says it when she's first hit. "The WIND! ...Blew a LEAF! ...Right into my FACE!"
- Perrault's epic facepalm here. "Or, we could just break down the gate like idiots. YES!"
- "... But anyway, I'm good looking and rich too right? ... Colette?"
- Panel 4 of that same page. Talk about Tastes Like Diabetes!
- The newly dubbed Artax IX after witnessing the violent death of Artax VIII. "Oh God, oh God, I'm going to die."
- The Boy sings about Picky Dick, oblivious to the fact that he's right in front of him.
- "Well, it's nice to meet you, Jack or possibly Hans, son of someone-or-other."
- "WOW. Thought this part was supposed to come after th' weddin'."
- This bit from Red:
Little Girl: Your cloak's a funny color.
Red: It's dyed with the blood of cheeky little girls.
- A flashback to November's childhood has her sister September reciting the old poem about magpies, with other sister August pointing out that they're looking at ravens. November is quite young, and doesn't know what ravens are:
September: One for sorrow... Two for joy...
August: That's to count magpies, not ravens.
September: Who says it can't be for ravens?
September: Three for a girl...
November: Three for RAVENS
September: Four for a boy...
November: Four for RAVENS
September: Five for silver...
November: Five for RAVENS
September: Six for...
November: ...What're RAVENS?