- Emily stays out in the sun too long and gets a bit delirious from the heat.
- "THE POWER OF BOOBS COMPELS YOU!"
- These two Misfile strips.
- And this one.
- "Whoa… It's like… It's like the theme from Jaws is suddenly running through my head!" Oh, it's just Kate.
Kate: Get in the car, Ash.
- Followed one page later this wonderful quote:
- Missi and Emily are trying to convince Ash that her costume's cleavage isn't that big a deal. Then Rumisiel walks in...
Rumisiel: "Ash, I wanted to... Wow! All Hail the Queen of Mammaria!"Missi: You're not helping!
- Ash's mother telling Missi she herself was flat-chested as a teen — and then quietly revealing behind Missi's back that she was anything but.
- Sub par snacks! Deal with my wrath!
- How did anyone forget Harry 'admitting' that the reason he was likely to have his wedding outside was because he was afraid Kate would burst into flames if she entered a church.
- Stop laughing, booby knight! The king commands you!
- Cassiel appealing to Logan's base instincts. Ash's face is just priceless.
- Vashiel, with his inability to lie, is always good for a laugh. One particular example comes to mind.
Dr. Upton: I never said I didn't like [Rumisiel]. I'm just being honest. He's incompetent. Listen. Hey, Vashiel!Vashiel: Yes sir?Dr. Upton: How incompetent is your brother most of the time?Vashiel: Oh, quite incompetent, sir!
- Ash's statement and Em's reaction when Kay delivers the brides maid's dress.
Emily: Is my hair ok? Do my clothes match?Ash: You know, unless you've spontaneously sprouted a penis, he's not going to care. ...You haven't, have you?Emily: *Death Glare*
- Rumisiel's "traditional sneaking outfit". Not to mention Ash's reaction.
- Missi senses a disturbance in the force:
Missi That Heather girl! Hey! Bitch-Alert! Bitch-Alert!
- No mentioning of these?
'You suck at this game.Killing people with a real sword is way more intuitive than these controls!orAsh:Brr, the pool's water is cold.Random Guy: I can see that. Your internal thermometers just poped out.Ash: *deathsmack*orEmily: You know that if one of our tires pops we will haul off the track and to our death?Rumisiel: Meh, who cares. I'm immortal.
- How exactly did Ash explain that Rumisiel is her "boyfriend" when she tries going out with Missi?
Ash: Easy. She thinks he's gay and I'm his cover.Rumisiel: WHAT!?
- Edward overhears Ash says he's not a girl. The whole page has them.
- The Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff advertisement.
ASHS: BRO HAVE YOU SEEN MY PENIS AROUND ANYWEAR (now boobs)RUMISEIELE:no dude I am SUCH a SHITTY ANGELFAST CAR:FAST CAR warnging XONTAINS FAST CARS
- The 85th page of the first book. Ash took Emily with himself as his moral support for the first meeting with his father after the misfile, and his father proceeded to shatter Emily mentally by saying that he remembers her (because he's a gynaecologist and "never forgets a vagina"). One page later, he continues to praise it while Emily is getting more broken.
- Imagine you had suddenly been turned from a manly man who was into cars and racing to a girl. All sorts of questions pop up, such as whether you can still pursue your dreams (since racing has few female drivers). And then, during a Christmas party, not only does your dad invite the gynaecologist who is going to be feeling you up in a few days, but your current girlfriend buys you some very erotic underwear and asks you to try it on. Merry Christmas!
- An oldie but a goodie: after their terrible date, while Emily and Casper are watching Ash and Brent race, Casper admits to having a crush on Brent. Which induces Emily to admit to having a crush on Ash.
Casper: Awkward, isn't it?
- This troper's favorite: talk about a deer caught in headlights.
- Kate asks Ash for a favour. Ash's imagination on the next page does the rest.
- Just before that, she compares Missi to a fungus.
- Emily looks at the back seat of her classic Mustang and has a sudden moment of Fridge Logic.
- Harry missed Kate giving birth, for fishing. And he doesn't even like fishing.
- This part of the fillers was hilarious in a strange way.
- "He didn't..." "Eight times!!"
- The visual shorthand for the various...parts when Ash is angsting about whether s/he should've been holding out until getting back to normal is oddly hilarious. Ash is using nuts and bolts to represent the various genitalia...so the depiction of sex between a pair of girls is represented by a pair of nuts
- "Oh, Patricia, what beautiful wrinkles you have!" It keeps going, too.
- "Release the sexy beast. RELEASE IT!"
- The return of Colin and some oddly prophetic spam email.