- After spending a week completely confused about his identity, being beaten at racing by his rival and almost getting ready to give in to girlishness, Ash pulls off this moment. So awesome Emily actually thought Rumi cheated, but he couldn't even have imagined doing that.
- Ash wins a seemingly impossible victory on Cape Cod by realizing that s/he can use a buildup of sand as a ramp to allow a pass on the last leg of the race.
- Rumisiel exorcises Kate's sis after his big bad brother couldn't.
- Rumisiel's "I have seen the fall of empires and the murder of millions" speech. This is in contrast to his usual liquored-up apathy.
Browyn: W... What are you?
- Rumisiel tells a spirit how it is.
Rumisiel: "Maybe you didn't hear us. YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE"
- Emily's first race ends in a in-your-face victory over arrogant yandere Heather.
- For Rumisiel, his taking down of Sheldon tops all preceding ones.
- And, for a bonus, Missi puts the capper on it.
- This editor found Rumisiel's casual defeat of the Wraith a few strips later to be just as, if not more, awesome.
- Rumisiel's talking (yes, "talking", not "taking") down of Angelica
- His brother Vashiel has one, in his sudden switch from happy go lucky innocent to Uber serious bad ass out of concern for his brother.
- Ash gets his in in this strip where he plays the local Honest John's Dealership owner at his own game.
- This Troper thinks that This strip and the following one make for a better one.
- Missi manages one in an Imagine Spot, here.
- Dr. Upton gets one in this one blackmailing Emily's mom into allowing her to remain friends with Ash.
- A very different kind of CMoA to Emily for this revelation and her subsequent questioning of Ash.
- And a more conventional one here.
- Forget all that, almost the entirety of her first race consisted of Emily being awesome. From reading up on psychology to freak her opponent out (successfully) to remembering everything Ash told her to sticking to the little minx like glue no matter what - Awe. Some.
- And a more conventional one here.
- Even Cassiel gets one of these deconstructing Jenny on this page. And, yes, the fact that Lucifer's niece gets her CMoA on page 666 is itself awesome.
- The first strip where it becomes clear that this is more than a gender-bending highschoolers strip.
- Can we give a CMoA to the author? Because quite frankly, this is perhaps the best application of the Scenery Censor trope I've ever seen. The HSQ of this page is enormous upon inital viewing.
- Ash gets another one here, showing how far he's surpassed his old rival.
- Emily's mom FINALLY gets called on her behavior.
- It apparently didn't stick. Maybe this time it will.
- Logan can't really fight well to protect his friends. So he makes sure he doesn't have to.
- And it was a bluff. His phone batteries were dead.
- You know those guys that threatened Ash until Logan came for the rescue? Turns out they were intent on harassing Logan and Eponine a bit more. It ALSO turns out that Ramael was not very enthusted about their idea. That is both badass and horrifying.
- Alpha Bitch Jenny tries to turn Emily into a social outcast. It didn't take. At ALL.
- While Rumisiel deserves a lot of the scorn laid on him by Ash and Emily for upturning their lives, his response to Ash taking out his frustration concerning the rumors surrounding him and Emily at school on him has Rumisiel refusing to take it:
"And I've said sorry as many times as I'm able, but not this time. You know why? Because that happy thing you found; let me remind you that if it WASN'T for me and my mistake and all my flaws and screw ups she'd be miserable at Harvard or worse and YOU would never have met her."
- Ash dealing with a bad situation in the most badass way he can.