- Largo and the muffin cart.
- Junpei vs. Miho: http://megatokyo.com/strip/231
- Any time Ping goes into "defensive" mode. Such as when she first met Ed.
Ping: Oh, hi, Miss Sugawara-san. Sorry about the mess. I had to make a bad man go away.Sugawara: Bad... man?Ping: Uh huh. It's OK, he's gone now. I think I got all the glass up off the floor...Sugawara: Where...?Ping: Outside somewhere. Oh, and I'm sorry about the concrete column. His head kinda clipped it when I heaved him out the window.
- "Many things about l337 Master Junpei not know."
- "Prep4r3 for pantsless ninj4 fury!!!!"
- "Well, at least falling head first into a dumpster isn't really a moral dilemma."
- "Boy, it's been years since I've been to a love hotel."
- "Wait... I'm not wearing pink polka dots today, I'm wearing the green striped..."
- "What happened to the days when 'Go play in the mech' could keep them happy for hours?"
- While coming on the heels of some drama, this strip Crosses the Line Twice. The next strip has Erika needing to clarify that she was in Sarcasm Mode when Kimiko takes her statement at face value.
Erika: At least Piro was there for you... Looks like your boy might have a bit of spine after all.
Beat with Kimiko looking embarrassed* You didn't rip his little spine out and stuff it down a garbage disposal, did you?
- "This Tokyo. No one brain real."
- Any time someone in MegaTokyo tries to explain... well, not just any part of the plot, anything. See Piro, Miho, and of course Largo.
- When Yuki brings Zom-Zom home, her father realizes she's awakened as a Magical Girl...and her mother thinks he's talking about the pet.
Masamichi: We've talked about this! We agreed that we don't want this for her! It's too big of a thing, too much of a burden! You know what it's like! You know what she'll go through!!
Meimi: Yes, I agree, I wish she'd brought home a smaller creature.
Masamichi: It's bigger than our house and it's a ROTTING UNDEAD ZOMBIE MONSTER!!!
Meimi: Then we won't have to worry about it getting run over by a car, will we?
- "And that... concludes today's lesson in *4W35UM*!"
- Every instance of Lost in Translation, resulting from Largo's expanding the search engine to translate Japanese to include a multitude of non-translating sites, figuring that the Shotgun Approach would provide a more accurate translation.
- "And they must never ever ever EVER EVER know!!!"
- "I want one!!" "NO!!!"
- Piro thinks he's misdialed when Yuki answers Largo's phone:
Yuki: No! Th-this is Largo-san's phone.Piro: It is? Never would've thought you'd sound like a Japanese girl. Sorry for all the things he's done to you. No phone deserves that.
- "...Try to contain your crushing disappointment."
- Finally, after so much god-damn tension buildup. "Guess I gotta beat the crap out of ya." "That's cool. I really wish I could shoot you in the face."
- Apparently, the magical girl skill set does NOT include a decent poker face.
- Yuki, being a Magical Girl, naturally becomes frightened when what looks like Kyubey's head topples down the staircase towards her.
Piro: What was that?Miho: Can we just assume that for the rest of the day you wouldn't want to know the answer to that question?
- Yuki FINALLY kissing Yutaka? Precious. Yutaka's reaction to it? Hilarious.
- Masamichi laughs at the idea of Erika (an ex idol still with a lot of emotional leverage and impact on others) and Largo (the physical incarnation of Crazy Awesome) dating while in front of them. Erika looks at him angrily.
Masamichi: Erika...Masamichi: My budget...