Funny: VG Cats
- Worms. That is all.
- "Make It Double":
Ash: "I've got so many Pokeballs I don't know what to do with them! I'm fucking TRIPPING BALLS! Ask Oak!"(cut to Professor Oak's lab, where there are piles upon piles of Poké Balls)Professor Oak: "Bitch be TRIPPING balls!"
- Chocobo inbreeding.
Aeris: "HAVE SEX, DAMN IT!"
- "Do you think Sims feel pain?"
- Link finally snaps
Leo: "Hey, it's a good thing they call it Castle Crashers, because it crashes so much! Get it, castles, crashing, crashers? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Ooo, I'm so telling the internet that one! Oh hey, here's another joke! What do you call a 360 that doesn't work? Yours. Red Ring is 100% fail rate to me. It's not you can't find another one, they're easy to find, easy like your mom, real easy! I mean, she's no Wii, but she's cheap! What, I'm just going by what people have told me. People who fuccccccccked her, many people! Get a stamp everytime! 12 stamps and you get anal! It's like a free sub, only it's buttsex! FOOTLONG!"
Leo: You got a time machine?! You gotta let me use it!Aeris: But I aborted you!...from time!Leo: I got better.
- #286 World's Best Dad:
- BOXES. Especially the face on the sixth panel.
- Not even Slender Man is immune to Oh Wait, This Is My Grocery List. Also very funny to see a Humanoid Abomination doing something as ordinary as grocery shopping.
- "I tie the rat's tail to a stick."
- Leo is freaked out over Brian Griffin's death. Aeris dismisses it as a publicity stunt, claiming that he'll be alive again before too long. Cue Doctor Hobo...
- The secret behind the Jaeger basement.
- Aeris and Leo are the new security guards at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. When the previous security guard advises the duo about the behaviors of the animatronics and how to avoid them, Aeris interrupts him by pointing out all the fridge logic brought up about the game, such as simply wearing costumes to avoid being stuffed into the animatronic suits, the lamp and fan operating in the office without problems despite issues with the power, and guarding the place outside instead of inside to maximize safety. Then Freddy appears:
Freddy: OH. MY. GOD. IT'S JUST A GAME!