- Saitama vs. Asura Rhino. Asura Rhino activates his berserker form and says it will last an entire week. At first, Saitama sounds worried about stopping him, but he works out what next week is and realizes that today was the special sale he was looking forward to and punches Asura Rhino's entire head off.
- After seeing the lion get turned into a messy pulp by Saitama, the mole rightly runs like Hell. However...
Saitama: Found you!
- When the House of Evolution begins their attack, a praying mantis monster crashes through the ceiling. Before he can say his name, Saitama does his thing.
"Pay for the ceiling!"
- "Don't you dare touch this city....I LIVE IN IT!"
- Genos declaring he wants to room with Saitama. "Hell no." "I can pay you rent." "Did you pack your toothbrush?"
- One of the latest bonus chapters features the first, and so far only, enemy to put a visible injury on Saitama: Torako, a housecat.
- Saitama explains to Genos why he's been troubled lately: "I'm not famous."
- After passing the hero exam, Saitama meets teacher Sneck, who, as you might expect, is a very Smug Snake. After hearing that Saitama and Genos are MUCH stronger than him, he goes off to disprove this by attacking Saitama. We see him throw one punch about to land... And the next frame is him buried in the ground, Saitama just walking off.