YMMV: One Punch Man
- Angst? What Angst?: Saitama is pretty unfazed by the unwarranted hate mail he gets.
- Awesome Art: Not just the realism and detail of Murata's illustrations, but the sheer SCALE of them!
- Broken Base: The fandom is pretty split between preferring ONE's original work and Murata's redrawn version, to say the least.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Licenceless Rider has gained a lot of fans especially after standing up to the Sea King.
- Nightmare Fuel: The Mosquito swarm, which can drain a human dry in the span of seconds, leaving them to crumble to dust.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Sonic. Oddly enough none of the characters seem to have difficulty telling that he's a guy.
- The Woobie: Saitama himself. He doesn't really act like one, but it's clear that his story-breaking powers have taken their toll. It's first evidenced in earlier chapters when he reflects on how every fight is boring and how even with his deeds, no one recognizes him. Later on, during his fight with Boros, Boros has a Not So Different moment with Saitama, claiming how he himself was the strongest person on his own planet, to the point he searched the universe for a worthy opponent because he wasn't able to take any pleasure in fighting anymore. His final words to Saitama hit home, when he acknowledges the pain that comes with it and how they couldn't have a proper fight with our hero holding back. Saitama simply walks away without any words and a sad look.