- Ow, my sanity is a fusion of the Cthulhu Mythos and Ah! My Goddess. Observe this first meeting of the Belldandy stand-in and the potential Sayoko stand-in.
- Explaining the concept of money in terms an Eldritch Abomination would understand.
David: Okay, Society is sort of this nebulous, terrible entity. It demands payment for what you get out of it, often arbitrarily, but usually in proportion for what you got. Money is that offering, and if you don't give it, it does terrible things to you and your family.
- For those who can spot the joke, when the Elder Things call Shubby a "six-gun gorgon dynamo"...then continue to describe her using lyrics from the Darkest of the Hillside Thickets song of the same name.
- Poor Shoggoth.
David: NO. Bad protoplasm. Down.
- "Everything I say is a lie. I never tell the truth. You are a Migo." *Migo faints* "Huh. I didn't expect that to actually do anything."
- Free food for Shoggoths.
- After everyone (thus far) moves in, they decide to start playing a tabletop RPG. Because what else is supposed to happen when a few Lovecraftian horrors get together?
Funny / Ow, my sanity
Ow, my sanity hasn't been going for long, but it's already managed to produce some very funny material: