Funny: Friendly Hostility
- What Collin and Fox fantasize about.
- Also, this strip, for the expressions in the last panel alone. (Preceded by this one, in case you want confirmation.)
- Collin: "Hi. I'm a refugee from the conversation where shoving things up your nose is encouraged. Is it safe here?"
- When in doubt? Go to Las Vegas!
- On signs:
- NO LOITERING UNLESS REJECTED BY IFJD. AMATEURS AND UNOFFICIAL DETECTIVES ONLY.
- NO LICKING THE LUGGAGE.
- Fox' allergy meds make him wear origami hats, build forts out of cups, and sling-shoot paper balls at his boss.
- Stapler gun standoff.
- Collin claims Fox's desk is so filthy it's developed sentience.
Desk: I have not.Fox: See? Two against one.