- One of the best is when Doctor Breen tries to force choke Henderson, the recurring Combine Elite soldier. See You Have Failed Me on the main page.
- "Okay, okay, guys. Enough goofing around. Let me know when you're ready to roll." "We ARE rolling! You're on LIVE!" "What? Uh."
- Frohman finds out that the metrocops are looking for a certain scientist. Recognizing Dr. Kleiner from the description, he (not so) immediately finds a mook and leads him to the doctor's lab.
Frohman: Ah-hah! Didn't think you'd ever see me again, eh, "doctor"? Now if you'll excuse me, I believe I hear a stunstick warming up, and for once, I won't be the one getting hit by it!(Behind Frohman, the mook has removed his helmet and revealed himself as Barney)
Barney: Get ready to start a new chapter in your life. It's called point insertion and it features this stunstick in an unforgettable starring role!"Dear Dr. Breen. Help! I've been taken prisoner by an alcoholic and a stereotypical absent-minded professor! Send Striders!"
- From the following strip:
- The Combine's Onion-like attempts to cover up Freeman's massacre at Nova Prospekt.
- Frohman's interactions with water mines, particularly here, are always hilarious.
- The notes for this comic.
- "Incoming shovel!"
- Aggh! It's got a friend!
- Or did it always bend this way?
- And this.
- Anything involving the lost Counter-Strike server.
- Also the surveillance photos from the lighthouse.
- "As I strolled slowly away in sheer terror..."
- Read it, then look in the notes.
- Breen's reaction to the letter Frohman sends from Ravenholm.
- Frohman jumps a forty-foot gap after getting frightened by one of the Headcrab infectees.
Frohman: Is there a bathroom I could use?
- The G-Man congratulates himself for a perfectly-executed G-Peep.
G-Man: Hm? Something under the... sand?
- Breen asking how long complete idiots usually survive, then remembering Frohman
Breen: Keep the men on high alert.