- The Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue parody in "Jack the Ripper".
- The Veronica Mars funeral in "The Positively True Adventures of the Alleged Texas Cheerleader-Murdering Mulberry" approaches Tear Jerker territory. Although, the notion of Kristen Bell agreeing to play dead at the funeral, and maintaining unconsciousness even as a fanboy tries to give her CPR, makes the scene kind of ridiculous.
- Taffy panicking after encountering a zombie in "Franken-Berry".
- Lara Croft Rickrolling Mulberry in "Artifacting".
- The Thanksgiving parade in "If Ya Don't Eat Your Mulberry, Ya Can't Have Any Pudding! How Can Ya Have Any Pudding If Ya Don't Eat Your Mulberry??" provides some laughs both before and after Mulberry takes it over.
- Mulberry's attempt to perform an Engineered Public Confession in "Mulberry's 2009 Fall TV Preview", plus the aftermath.
- One of the things Mulberry does in "Murphy's Lawn" while struggling to cope with Brittany Murphy's death includes eating a container of chocolate ice cream while watching Dr. House kill someone she doesn't know.
- "Mulberry's Epic Yarn" has several funny moments due to its surrealism. Highlights include Mulberry and Taffy meeting TeBOINGess, and later getting trapped in an elevator playing audio of the Glee cast singing "My Ding-A-Ling".
- From the first issue of BANG!: Mulberry with sparklers.