- After recovering from being near fatally bitten by a werewolf, resulting in becoming one herself, and nearly being mercy killed by her own sister, Katie's reaction boils down to a single line:
Katie: (wide-eyed realization) "Wait, why am I...? Is this a...? Oh my god. I'm a furry!"
- Apparently Stephanie's been around the block a couple of times, 'cuz she seemed way too familiar with "Inspiration Point". She not only failed to cover it up, she wound up admitting it when she said so to Agent Lisbon, without meaning to:
Lisbon: "After all, this is "Inspiration Point". You know what kids do out here."Stephanie: (smiles proudly) "Don't I EVER."*J.C. and Charlotte smirk behind her*
- You've gotta love the way Suki's mind works.
Suki: (dodges clawswipe without looking) "Wait, so werewolves actually exist?!"Zoe: (during split jump) "Um, vampires exist. So, yeah... obviously!"Suki: (during backflip) "What about aliens? Are ancient aliens real?!"Zoe: (irritated) "Who the heck cares, Sook?!"Leslie (vaults over Katie *and* lightning blast) "Yeah, Suki... kinda busy here."Suki: (stops moving) "Ho-ly crap...! So "Hoes from Hell" is real?!"Zoe: (in alarm) "Suki! Don't stop—"Charlotte: (from offpanel) "PK THUNDER!!"Zoe: (deadpan) "...moving"
- During the big fracas between the cheerleaders and the Paranormal Mystery Squad, Suki is absolutely amazed by the fact that werewolves actually exist... despite the fact she and her friends are vampires. What makes it even funnier is her dialogue with Zoe, all while she's absentmindedly dodging clawswipes from Katie and freaking lighting blasts from Charlotte! So how does she finally get taken out? By the realization that "Hoes from Hell" is actually a reality television show, which is when she finally stops moving long enough for Charlotte to zap her. Mind. Blown. Indeed.
Lita: "Of course "Hoes from Hell" is real. They can't possibly make that stuff up."Suki: (fainting) "Whoa. A ghost with boobies. Coool... Zzzzz."Lita: (smiling) "I like you. You're funny."
- Then she meets Lita on the next page, right before she passes out: