- Friday is D&D day and D&D will not be stopped by anything. Not colds, not allergies, not bronchitis, not black death (wait, what?), not...
Ya-chan: [entering, eyes completely covered with bandages] Hello, everyone!
Everyone: [offscreen] Omigosh!
Ya-chan: It was not cancer!
- Shazzbaa goes to her first baby shower.
Shazzbaa's mom: So, how was the baby shower?
Shazzbaa: I made a sale!
- One of Shazzbaa's sleep-deprivation filler comics.
Rachel: Uh. I think you might have put something on top of your microphone.
Shazzbaa: [head still desked on laptop] Oh look so I have!
Rachel: ... Yeah you're going to have to repeat that.
- In the old vote incentive to this comic, Shazzbaa talks about why they need to turn the heat down for Stephen◊ and gets Sidetracked by the Analogy to The Wizard of Oz.
- Before her midnight shift on Black Friday, Shazzbaa was playing some Skyrim.◊ And following some advice she had gotten.
Stephen: Okay when you play Skyrim you must join the Companions. I'm not going to tell you why. But you, in particular, must join the Companions.
Stephen: Don't you agree?
Leah: Yes. She should.
Shazzbaa: So I guess I gotta join the Companions.
Shazzbaa: idk! Everyone keeps telling me I gotta join the Companions.
Flak: Oh. Oh yeah. You do.
Shazzbaa: ...well now I'm even more curious.
- In the vote incentive to this, Cinder explains to Shazzbaa and Flak how to make your D&D character a sandwich.◊ Yes, literally a sandwich. It is awesome to behold.