- Every single transformation sequence. Even though there's only been two.
- N has amazing skills with spray paint and noodle arms.
- "EATING OFF OUR BODIES IS RECOMMENDED"
- "YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD WHO CAN STOP POKEMON FROM BEING HARMED IN STUPID HUMAN WARS!"
Black: What about the Jews?N: JEWS AREN'T POKEMON!
- "WHAT? NO MINI SKIRTS? NO PANTY SHOTS? I DEMAND ENTERTAINMENT"
- Most of episode 13 is MADE of this, along with some Twincest. The exception being N's side of the chapter.
- "Zhey are powered by our BRUDERLIEBE!
- The comment boards can prove to be just as hilarious as strips themselves.
- Camping anyone? We got tents, Black Adventures and yaoi doushinji.
- Any conversation between Landorkus and Thundhurrus quickly turns into this.
- The end of episode 15 doubles a a CMOH. Black finally goes on the ferris wheel with N and finally says his name with a smile, earning N a blush...before he smacks Black in the face.
- After becoming a part of Black, Missingno. can pop out of any part of his body. In episode 16 he chooses to come out of...his crotch. N's face of ''utter'' confusion is what makes it.
- "WHY AREN'T YOU WEARING UNDERWEAR?"
- One of the Shadow Triad accidentally gropes Bel, and she punches him in the face for it!
- Speaking of the Shadow Triad, there are only two of them for the majority of their first appearance. One of them Hand Waves it by telling the protagonists to "be glad their third member isn't here." As a bonus panel, the third member makes an appearance...
Shadow Triad 1: Where were you?
Shadow Triad 3: *has a pile of shiny rocks in his arms*
- Creepy alien N and menger sponge boner.
- Black N' Joy
- I'll be old enough real soon.
- Just when you think N's going to cry about having to shoot Black again...
- Dreamworld!Landorus flipping out over their brothers.
- Tornadus's "Helloooooooo, Nurse!", Juniper freaking out over her proportions, and the fact that the dream is set inside a Victoria's Secret, to name a few moments.
- Black's mom revealing that he and White are actually twins. Right before he was going to confess to her. Cue the responses from the readers:
Oh my god, this is turning into a soap opera.
The BEST soap opera.
- Really, just keep an eye out for the backgrounds and facial expressions. Whenever there's a minor character or a random Pokemon in the background, a Funny Background Event is practically inevitable. In addition, 90% of the characters' facial expressions (especially N's) are gold.