Funny: Something Positive
- Jason: bill collector.
- Two words: Redneck. Trees.
- A one strip, um, stripper, is awesome
- Even death cannot take Alan Moore.
- This page is equal parts funny and squick.
- 3 Beat Panels, and then "A birthday wish granted 23 years late is still a birthday wish granted."
- This one! Jason's reaction is priceless!
- "Meh meh murfle meh." "Meow".
- "BRAAAAAINS ... BRAAAAAINS ... PREFERABLY HETEROSEXUAL BRAAAAAINS ..."
- Davan runs out of patience.
PeeJee: "I didn't know you could foam like a rabid dog on command."
- The Catgirls are on a killing spree! EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
Jason: Davan, is this how you thought we'd die?
Davan: Actually Jason, yes. It's pretty much spot on save for the lack of charging zoo animals.
Jason: You don't have to remind me. I can't believe I'm going to be the one to break that family tradition.
- Branwen's first appearance.
Davan: "Want to come back to my place and have lots of sex?
Aubrey: "I meant something you could do here, Davan...with your clothing on!"
- "No, I don't see how two consentin' adults choosin' to get married is like a farmer marryin' his pig. Are you comparin' my daughter to a pig?" "No! No! Let me find a better analogy, large angry man"
- "My Mommy says you're a pagan representation designed to steal glory from Christ and I should tell you you're gonna burn in Hell forever. I want a Barbie."
- "Everyone knows you keep the pointy parts aimed away." Poor lil' Choo-Choo Bear.
- Jason learns an important lesson about cats.
- After Rory finds out that Davan had sex with his mom.
- It's from a filler, but what the hell: My life be a nightmare.
- I was the Columbus of girl-on-girl... Magellan on a sea of dongs.
- "Meh!" "MEH!"
- Davan's belief that pets are better than kids.
- "So who had a fun first day at kindergarten?" "No one. I made sure."