- Sluggy Freelance has so many funny moments over the course of its long run, but the height of hilarious absurdity has to be the "Magic Flap" arc.
- From "The Slug Files": "Muldy! Watch out for that raccoon!" SWERVE! "Look out! Baby Duck!" SWERVE! "Look out! The only man who knows the truth behind the conspiracy!" WHAM! SPLAT! "Doesn't that just figure."
- "The onions are irritating my buttocks."
- What a pit full of snakes means.
- "My name is Gunman Stan Mckurt...and I shoot evil in the face."
- "Now THIS looks like a job for emergency pants!"
- "You know what the problem is with nudist colonies?" "Shoot." "No quality control."
- "RALPH!" "Ralph?" "Yeah, I was thinking of changing my name from Murdock to Ralph."
- "AaDaiErr I have TWO ships."
- "I'm standing on her lips."
- "What magical wonders do you suppose could be found in there? Because my guess would be "four walls and some potties.""
- A mini-civilization of inflatable robots provides an Alternative Character Interpretation of Carl from Up and reinterprets the roles of the balloons....
- "OH MY GOD! STABATARD IS FURRY PORN!" Gets even funnier when you see the way the sign for "Market Eddie's" gets cut off.
- "I'm still in 4U-City, I need a wetnap, and I may be in trouble." A giant tiger monster appears. "OK, I'm outside of 4U, in big trouble, and will be needing a larger wetnap than originally thought."
- "HOLY @#$%! SAM'S GOT A GIRaL-FRIEND!"
- Sam can use his mind-control powers to make women allow him to drink their blood, and lead other women into the same...but he can't make them think he's hot.
- "You're on your own."
- From the first Torg Potter parody arc, Sluggy's take on Quidditch. In particular how it randomly wanders off into Dune references as well.
- Again from Torg Potter: the start of the duel against Lord Moldypants. Starts like this and devolves the way you can guess.
Lord Moldypants: "Lord Moldypants wielding a 10" wormwood wand with a rabbit-whisker core!"
- Ever heard of Han Shot First? Here's Torg Potter's take.
- Oh, and what about Lord Moldypants? You can see the birth of the name here and here.
- Following the conventions of mages dueling, they bow, introduce themselves, and describe their wands:
Torg: "Torg wielding a 26" chrome plated .724" back-bored barrel with a buckshot core."
- When Riff realize minion master sister was his universe version of the other riff wife... well he reacted as well as you would have expected. 
- Torg running into an obvious deathtrap and being berated for it by a disembodied voice.
Voice: You have no sense of self-preservation do you?
Torg: A judgy disembodied voice.