- Kieri has a nightmare, resulting in the usual response. After a rather awkward exchange with Buwaro they turn from each other. And as the link shows, Rhea (who was sleeping between them) has words about such scenes in the middle of the night.
- GOOD LORD, is it just too much to ask for you two to put away your hormones for a couple of hours? SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!!!
- Cliff knocking Denevol's lights out. The face Denevol makes right before conking out is priceless.
- Duster: BOOYA!
- "Rhea!! Snowy's trying to stab me in the face!" "That bunny has the right idea..." and the comic immediately afterward.
- I get the feeling a lot of his memories are like this...
Apparently Thadius: I can't believe those two just left me alone like this. What were they thinking? Oh, right, Buwaro doesn't think. But still, I can't believe they ran off. Don't I count for something?
Rhea: Come to think of it, why am I talking to a rock?
Rhea: And you sure ain't the type of girl for conversation, are you Thadius? *sniff* I don't know how Buwaro dealt with just you for company for so long.
- And later, in the same vein...
- Magic Pants oh so very averted. (Spoilers!)
- BUZZ OFF YOU SEX CRAZED PERVERT!!
- DON'T LOOK AT MEEEEEEE!!
- Here Too
Rhea: As for looks?
Kieri Puppet: Oh Buwaro, I love purple!
Buwaro Puppet: Oh Snowy! I love hugs!
Both Puppets: YAY!
Buwaro: Where did you get those?
- Kieri proving that despite her gentle disposition, she's still a trained soldier.
Cliff: GET UP, FREELOADERS! Are you guys gonna sleep through the whole festival?!
Kieri: (instantly upright) Sir! Sun Angel Kieri of the Suizahn clan reporting for duty, sir!
- And her reaction to realizing that she's not been woken up for duty.
- The immediate aftermath of Kieri and Buwaro's First Kiss:
Kieri: Mmm, I think I got some fur in my mouth...
- Angelic is not the best language for cussing.
You may kiss my posterior, you son of an ugly woman.
- Kazai proclaiming that he and Sanjulo are dating.
- Kazai's reaction to finding out that Kieri's dating a demon.
- Buwaro isn't capable all right.