Trunks: Well you know, my mother always said I was a cute kid...
Bulma: Oooh, a momma's boy, huh? I'll be your mommy. ;)
Trunks: (internally) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
- In Kyon Big Damn Hero, both Haruhi and Yanagimoto Ai react this way when they see the pictures Yamane was collecting: photos of female schoolmates changing that he intended to sell to other students and Yakuza, who would then sell them on the Internet.
- In an Ed, Edd n Eddy fanfic, Night of the Were-Ed, there's a scene where the rest of the cast walks in on May and Ed (as a werewolf). Everyone present is disgusted, except for Lee, who notes that May was always a closet furry.
- In Hope And Gloria, when Hope sleeps with a guy, and then gets a clue that misleads her to believe he's her half brother.
- This was one of the Mystery Science Theater 3000 cast's two common reactions to squicky material, the other being booing in disgust.
- "Baby oil?! AAAAGGHHH!!!"
- In Malcolm in the Middle, Reese finds a girl's diary, and reading it, falls in love with the unknown author. He lets out The Scream when he finds out it's his mother's old diary.
- In RuneScape, the examine text (which is often the player character's comment on something) for the Night-gazer Khighorahk is "The eyes! THE EYES!"
- In this video of Atop the Fourth Wall, after Linkara sees a panel where a fat guy dreams about having the body of Lady Gaga.
- In The Spoony Experiment, Spoony and two sort-of doubles are watching a movie where women are frolicking on a topless beach, but then it cuts to two guys in speedos. The Spoonies are horrified.
- DeceasedCrab's reaction to seeing the treasure of Hell Temple, the Skimpy Swimsuit in his Let's Play of La-Mulana, after many aggravating segments and attempts to get through it. More specifically, his reaction to seeing Professor Lemeza, the very male main character, wearing the thing!
- The Blockbuster Buster during his review of Seed of Chucky, when Chucky plans to artificially inseminate Jennifer Tilly. Then Chucky proceeds to masturbate, which prompts him to scream in his balcony (muted by his glass door). Doesn't end when immediately after Chucky holds a cup of his own sperm and Tiffany proceeds to impregnate Jennifer.
- In Episode 33 of Dragon Ball Z Abridged, when Future Trunks is in the present, Bulma starts hitting on him, unaware that she's his mom. Trunks, fully aware of it but not wanting to change the past by revealing anything out loud, is screaming in his mind at the thought of it.
- At the end of StrawberryCreme26's 3rd Comic Dub of Hiimdaisy's Persona4, they give to Yosuke the angstiest scream ever after watching Shadow Kanji in the TV.
- Hellsing Ultimate Abridged: When Alucard and the Queen of England have a downright filthy conversation, one of her advisors screams before declaring, "I can never have sex again!"
- Stan screams in American Dad!, after realizing that his daughter slept with his boss.
- In Family Guy, Stewie screamed after seeing Lois and Peter having sex.
- For the record, Stewie did not do this trope when he screamed at a picture of a woman's genitals. That was just plain horror to him.
- Also when Peter says "Eww!" when seeing Carter and another woman having sex...the former spewing excuses like "She's a man" or "She's my sister". Eventually, though, the people in Peter making the words ran out of W's for "Eww!"
- Meg's reaction to a naked Peter air humping her in the face
- In Futurama, Leela ends up having pity sex with Zapp Brannigan after they first meet. When she realizes what she did...
- Morbo's co-anchor Linda lets out a blood-curdling scream after he "flashes" her during the Freedom Day parade.
- Fry finding out he just became his own grandfather.
- On Rocko's Modern Life Rocko screams when he sees what Heffer left in his toilet among other things.
- Jay Sherman of The Critic inspires this, such as when Ardeth decided to marry Jay without knowing what he looked or sounded like, thanks to bandages. The bandages come off...