- The introduction of Taro.
- Every moment that has something to do with Taro chopping up fish. One of them involved Jiro asking Taro to watch the stall for him for a moment, advising Taro to be "personable", while Taro is holding a headless and still bleeding fish and a bloody, long butcher knife in his hands, looking potentially Ax-Crazy.
- IT'S MISTER EEL HEAD!
- Jiro trying to call "Cashier Girl" but somehow failing epically.
- The Running Gag of Jiro constantly forgetting to get "Cashier Girl"'s name, and the Atomic F-Bomb he releases once when he found out he forgot again.
- Just when it's revealed that Yuudai knows her name, and is about to tell it to Taro, Taisei interrupts them.
- This. Just...this.
- Taisei: You could be like "Hi! I'm Jiro Sakana! And I'm here to ravish you~"
- Cringe Comedy at it's finest.
- Taro as a teenager is always hilarious. Especially the time when Jiro really wanted to date that Yuki girl.
- Taro: DATE MY BROTHER OR I'LL THROW YOU DOWN THE STAIRS!
- When did I buy these donuts?
- Business-Mode Taisei.
- This strip deserves a mention for Yuudai's dramatic spittake at seeing Shigeru shirtless. And him falling into the boxes afterwards.
Funny / Sakana
With its quirky cast, who get into situation upon situation of hilarious moments, Sakana is practically made of this trope. It would probably be less work to list the strips that are not funny.