- Upon hearing about Clark's crush on Diana, Batman pulls out an Anti-Cootie Bat-idote from his utility belt.
Mr. Schwartz: My lord. Bruce, is that a syringe!?Batman: What? No.
- Darkseid as the gym teacher. Enough said.
- Are all men like that as children or is he a defect?
- Barry's reaction to hearing that Diana made a table of food just for him.
- "Quit being weird!"◊
- Diana's reaction to Barry ruining a special moment between her and her mom.
- Bruce walks down the corridor saying "Tchoo! Tchoo!" and stretching out his arms. Clark wonders what he's doing. Playing Spider-Man! Tchoo!◊
- Bruce's "Stellar" reasoning about his crush on Karen.
Bruce: She's blonde, and I'm rich.
- And he wins her over by mentioning that he owns horses they can ride.
- "Now we boogie."
- "Cheese it, Ted!"
- "You have the creepiest smile!"
- The face Bruce makes when Barry absent-mindedly gets his note confiscated by Mr. Schwartz. Even better, Clark is mostly off panel, but you can see just enough of him to tell that he's Facepalming.
- Better yet is that Bruce tells Barry to be quick about it, and Barry just walks to Karen.
- "Your move, Night Light!"
- Clark discovers that swords don't hurt him. ◊