Clark KentThe (Super)boy who will become Superman. He's very keen on doing the right thing, which manages to keep Bruce from crossing lines. He has a crush on Diana.
- Dogged Nice Guy: He's like the brother Diana never had.
- Nice Guy: Your good-hearted, all American nice guy. So nice, in fact, that he practically self-flagellates whenever he forgets his manners.
- Only Sane Man: Especially around Bruce.
- Shy Bladder: Doesn't do well with using other people's restrooms, to the point that he utilizes his Super Speed wherever he is to rush home and use his own bathroom.
- Super Speed: This is why the kids don't play tag.
- Super Strength: As usual.
The boy who will become the Bat. He's very stern, over the top, and a bit of a brat. Still, he tries his best to do right. He has a crush on Karen.
- Adorkable: Has his moments, like when he tries to smile and wave at Karen.◊
- Agent Scully: Doesn't buy into Bigfoot existing because there's no real evidence for it.
- The Comically Serious: Kind of standard for a humorous Batman.
- Crazy-Prepared: In his own words, "I was caught unprepared once. I swore it would never happen again."
- Creepy Child: A mild example. Seems to be thought of as the "weird kid" in his class, mainly by Karen and Diana.
- Fiction500: Isn't afraid to flaunt his inheritance to impress people.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: A bit of an oddball ass, but still a decent guy.
- Large Ham: He sometimes indulges in it, yes.
- Security Blanket: He has a plush bird called "Robin", which he keeps hidden in a hole behind a poster in his room.
- When He Smiles: Given how much time he spends frowning, Bruce's smiles are quite adorable.
Hal JordanThe Littlest Lantern. He loves space. He is good friends with J'onn and Barry.
- Adorkable: When it comes to space or aliens.
- Character Development: The camping arc is pivotal, showing how Hal starts to go from a proud boy to a man you can count on.
- Innocently Insensitive: Occasionally treats J'onn like a glorified Token Non-Human more than a friend.
- Precision F-Strike: That's a load of crap!
- Scout Out: A group with green uniforms, it's natural he'd do this in his spare time.
- Those Two Guys: With Barry.
Barry AllenThe Boy Flash. Something of a smart-aleck and a prankster. Loves nothing more than driving people up the wall. And food.
- Big Eater: Diana has a snack table at her party JUST for him.
- Cheerful Child: The most optimistic character.
- The Conscience: Despite his hyperactivity, Barry becomes this to Hal during their camping trip.
- Generation Xerox: Is a dead ringer for his grandson at this age.
- Personality Powers: Dear lord. The hyperactive child has super-speed.
- Plucky Comic Relief
- Shy Bladder: Similar to Clark. He runs home real quick to do his business there.
- Super Speed: This is why the kids don't play tag.
- Sweet Tooth: Has a particular fondness for candy.
- Those Two Guys: With Hal.
J'onn J'onzzThe Martian Greenhorn. He is a new student in Mr. Shwartz's class, and the son of a Martian ambassador. He is still learning Earth customs, and while Barry and Hal help him out, they sometimes do more harm than good.
- The Fettered: Issue #149 reveals that his parents don't let him use his powers at school.
- Na´ve Newcomer: New to Earth, and slightly clueless to how things work.
- Nice Guy: Probably the most gentle and friendly member of the cast, along with Clark.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Averted.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Of course, Oreos.
DianaThe Wonder Girl. She is the feisty keeper of playground peace, and refuses to stand for any wrongdoings. She is the Princess of the Amazons, a role she is initially displeased with, but eventually comes to terms with. She is Karen's best friend.
- Action Girl: The most prone to throwing her weight around when dealing with jackasses. Also trained in swordplay.
- Ambiguously Brown: Is slightly tan, most likely from a sunny region of Greece.
- Blood Knight: "I am a warrior."
- Little Miss Badass: Easily the most violent member of the class, resolving arguments with the bullies at every opportunity.
- The Matchmaker: For Karen and Clark.
- Modest Royalty: What Diana wants to be. Her mother has other ideas.
Karen StarrThe Power Pint-Sizer. Karen loves ponies, princesses, Clark, and her best friend Diana. She has a tendency to get jealous.
- All Girls Like Ponies: Firmly established with her choice of book.
- Cleavage Window: Naturally doesn't have it yet. And her mom intends it stay that way.◊
- Green-Eyed Monster: Sometimes. She manages to talk out her problems, though.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The Girly Girl for Diana's Tomboy.
Lex LuthorA smug little creep in a child-size business suit, Lex is the leader of a group of older kids who bully our heroes.
- Big Bad: The closest thing to a recurring villain that the comic has had.
- Bullying a Dragon: He regularly mocks the superheroes. It doesn't always end well for him.
- Evil Redhead: He hasn't yet gone bald at this point.
- Narcissist: Clark calls him on this, and his constant cooler-than-thou expression doesn't help.
Solomon GrundyA creepy, silent tall boy who mainly serves as Lex's muscle.
- The Brute: The most physically powerful of Lex's "Little Legion Of Doom".
- The Bully: Explicitly described as such.
"Jack"The future Clown Prince Of Crime, currently still a non-disfigured little boy. Doesn't stop him from being a psychotic little brat.
- Creepy Child: Rarely interacts with the other characters, preferring to observe them with an unsettling smirk on his face. When he does interact with them, he delights in Break Them by Talking and constantly tries to goad the heroes into hitting him.
- Evil Red Head: Has a shock of red hair.
- The Fettered: Being a child, he doesn't indulge in the wanton violence of his adult self. You can tell that the little bastard would if he was physically capable of it yet.
- Slasher Smile: True to form, he constantly smiles.
- Visual Pun: Jack wears a red hoodie. In other words a Red Hood!
Leonard SnartThe boy who will one day be Captain Cold and leader of The Rogues. As of right now, he's one of Lex's henchmen.
- An Ice Person: Averted, he doesn't have his iconic ice gun yet, being limited to a squirt gun.
- Cool Shades: Wears his trademark snowsuit visors, which Lex mocks him for.