- From strip #24: "NOBODY. ROBS. A NANA."
- Clark lays down the line for Bruce.
- Strip #50 has all sorts of awesome. Red Hoodie mocks Clark? Bruce snaps and pins him to the ground — and then refuses to follow through. Lex mocks him as he walks off? Diana silences him with a Death Glare.
- Time-out, Diana style.
- The Green Lantern Oath.
- Batman wakes up at 4:00, intending to get ready for his date with Power Girl, only to find that Alfred anticipated this, got up before him, and prepared his breakfast and costume without waking him.
- Diana, bringer of the Thunder.
- Clark pulling of his first (Of many) rescues of Lois. She can't believe it.
Clark: I'm not "Captain Underpants" for nothin'.