- Dabbler's entrance into the comic, which only gets better after Sydney sees though her illusion and freaks out. By the time the interview is over they're acting like bratty siblings.
- Sydney's innocent joke at Anvil's expense isn't that funny, but one of Harem's copies laughs at it while in the bathroom.
- Sydney tries some behavioral self-modification.... via Fonzarelli Fix. Maxima's Troubled Fetal Position and Face Palm are priceless.
Maxima: [staring in shock at the giant, burning hole in the wall she just made] So...apparently I can do that.
- Same page, Maxima's reacting to a paper-bag alarm clock.
- Maxima getting Syndey to behave by referencing the idea of I Let Gwen Stacy Die.
- Math to Harem: "Ooh, story time!" Like an eager little kid.
- "Prepare the Nerve Weasel!"
- Deus is shaping up to be an... interesting villain(?).
- Hey, Sydney- open mouth, insert foot. The page's title even lampshades it.
- Try not to think about the fact that some of the most beautiful women on earth are showering, changing, and possibly having tickle fights on the other side of this wall Please remember that this is a sign hanging in the MEN'S shower.
- Maxima asks "What's the worst that could happen?" before laughing about how she said it with a straight face. When they see Sydney scare Heatwave off of answering her phone, General Faulk sympathetically pats Max and Arianna's shoulders.
- The imagine spot with a random super whose power is to make people think he knows Kevin Bacon.
- the imagine spot of a Super Olympics in 2020 with the TV tagline about there surprisingly being no Afican nations with supers that are empowered with speed-based abilities.
- Maxima explains that most of her actions in Iraq and Afganistan were classified...cut to her asking some soldiers if their party is classified while she prepares to drink a keg by flying upside-down.
- And the author's note mentioning that no, he does not know where they got the keg.
- Dabbler's smugness on the same page.
- And Maxima's casual admission that she's why there's not a lot of supers left in either country she was deployed in is fine Black Comedy.
- On the next page, the author's note analyzing Max's bun coming out so easily leading to the vote of "Dabber gave her a magic scrunchy".
- The Unmaker. All of it.
- Harem talking about her "disability."
- Ariana's method at (attempting) to control Dabbler? A dog clicker.
- The highlight being the final panel, where she gives up all pretense of subtlety and just throws the clicker at Dabbler.
- Achilles assisting with Dabbler's demonstration. "Whee!"
"This is what Arianna gets for playing the PR game on expert difficulty. She’s not going to S rank it at this point, but if she can rally a few more times, she might still finish with an A or a B+ if she nails the whammy run… or something else that makes it sound like there’s a PR version of Guitar Hero. God, that would be a shit game though, wouldn’t it? Sydney cursed on TV! Hit Blue, Red and Green! Maxima threatened a paparazzi, Blue Blue Blue, Blue Red, Blue Red, Yellow Red! Who let a sex tape ‘slip?’ Math? Oh, no one cares about that. Well, some people do, but not in a way that generates bad PR so much. Hold down Blue."
- Also the discussion of Dabbler's weapon, which she's not sure of the Earth-word for. Maxima and Sydney, on the other hand, know.
- Dave (the author of the webcomic) getting Sidetracked by the Analogy when comparing public relations to Guitar Hero.
- Sydney tries to hide behind Achilles, only to find out that the prior explosion torched the back of his clothes clean off and she just came into contact with his bare behind. She seems to take it even worse than he did.
- Sydney's sheer joy at finding out that she can level up her spheres.
Sydney: DING Mutha Fuckas!
- It's also a Crowning Moment of Awesome, but Sydney invoking Blind Without 'Em to lower a villain's guard so she can use her spheres to take him down is hilarious.
- Gwen's cloaking spell is rendered as mantras rippling out like sound waves. The innermost one? "You can't see us you can't see us you can't see us..."
- "Make Maxima Say" Bingo
- When Breakpoint's power renders Jiggawatt unable to hear, Hiro gives her the order to attack the enemy in sign language. Jiggawatt uses the same to reply with "Fucking Doy.''
- Vehemence's moment is swiftly interrupted by Sydney.
- As a side effect of growing, Vehemence's pants rip, giving everyone a show. The Heros' reactions are just the icing on the cake.
- Sydney comes up with a plan to distract Vehemence from his plan to kill Maxima by using Dabbler's hypnotic breasts. Maxima's conflicted reaction is what really sells it.
- The idea quickly backfires when just about all of her teammates become hypnotized as well.
- After Vehemence is defeated, Hiro tries to get Maxima's attention with a "debriefing" pantomime so they can talk. She assumes he's hitting on her.
- When doing a background check on Sydney.
Zephan: Let's see... she has an Adderall prescription for, unsurprisingly, ADHD.
Maxima: I can confirm that I am unsurprised.
Zephan: At the risk of sounding unprofessional, perhaps she should look into increasing the dose a little?
Maxima: Zephan, that's called meth, they don't write prescriptions for that.
- Sydney, when you contact a succubus and are told she's right in the middle of something, don't be shocked when you get Too Much Information.
- Upon waking, Sydney has some menstrual cramps, deciding to Falcon Punch herself in the ovaries to combat this.
Sydney: Let us hope that is the dumbest thing I do all day.
- As Strip 1707 cheerfully displays, no, it is not the dumbest thing she'll do today. Bonus points for how bemused Barack Obama seems by the whole thing.
Sydney: I'm sorry, your Presidentfulness!
- Obama even gets a credit in the cast column ('The Prez').
- Even better is Sydney's reaction.
Maxima: Don't curtsy to the President! You're not even wearing a dress!
- Obama even gets a credit in the cast column ('The Prez').
- Ren vetos several possible superhero names for himself, including "The Blulk".
- Dabbler's Porno Sense is tingling! (Mildly NSFW)
- Maxima's ringtone◊ for Sydney is "They're Coming to Take Me Away (Ha Ha)" by Napoleon XIV.
- The method Arc-Aegis is using to hold Vehemence in containment. They're keeping him high as balls and busy playing videogames.
- During a discussion on modesty, one male recruit blurts out that all the women should be wearing Burkas, only to immediately snap a picture of Maxima's reaction with a smug grin on his face. And according to his dialogue, he's done this before!
Omar: One of these days you'll stop falling for that, Max. Until then the Anger Album continues to grow.
- The recruits all go to Club Onntz. Sidney is confused by the name until she hears the loud dubstep playing.
Author's Note: Better than Club Wub.
- To help Sydney power through her first day of training, Peggy keeps reminding her about Batman. But when Sydney faceplants into the mud...
- Maxima and Deus have a... History. Apparently he would constantly try and show his affection by giving her gifts like a Dimond and Ruby version of her "M" choker (which she hated), and a pair of boots with Magnesium Silicon Carbide cleats (which she thought were "alright").
- When asked about the wall-mounted display case full of weapons from various anime/videogames/web series, this exchange happens.
Sydney: Woooo! Nice replicas!Deus: Replicas. *eyes narrow* Yessss..."Sydney: *Beat* Hmm.Deus: Hmm.Sydney: Hmm.Deus: Hmm.Both at once: Hmmmm.
- Sydney's meeting a werewolf... does not have the intended reaction.
- Sydney tries to break the fourth wall, but doesn't know which direction it's in.