Maxima's Skin is made out of Orichalcum
- Think about it. Her skin is gold colored that seems to shimmer with fire. They have no idea what it is and it's pretty indestructible.
That thing Sydney can't be separated from contains...
- ...an extremely persistent GPS.
- ...Green Rocks
- ...nothing; Syd's just psychic and delusional.
- Or alternatively, psychic and messing with them for the lulz.
- ...Sydney's Tardis.
- ...a Cosmic Keystone.
- ...Grey Goo
- ...something else that'll cause The End of the World as We Know It if released.
- ...bees and snakes/kittens/pokemon and ponies/cthulhu. Because no one is expecting it.
- ...her Soul Jar.
Brook will be dead by the end of the prologue.The only female hero - the only female character, almost - not to be on any version of the banner, despite apparently being an equal member of the team currently, and not seen in any of the earliest ads. Plus, the only one of the girls yet seen to have a partner. So doomed.
- The creator must have read this page: She now swaps with Ariana on the banner.
One of the mystery orbs (red or green) is a rebreatherThis allows the user to remain covered by the (airtight) shield for longer periods of time.
Despite Sydney's fears, Tony actually likes herIt seems strange that Olivia explains her family situation to someone she's just met. But if Tony likes Sydney, this makes more sense. His weird family situation is more easily explained by his sister if he brings her along. Olivia can explain this is just how it is, whereas he would come across as a creep. It's pretty much introduce Sydney to the quirks of their family on those two pages.
Vehemence will join the team.At some point, Vehemence will join the team after some convincing from someone on the team, likely Sydney. He'll get it pointed out to him that by being on the team, he'll get to fight enemy supers on a regular basis. Beyond that, he's probably made an enemy out of any friends that Opal and Vekter had, therefore meaning he'll get more violence heading his way, and if he's part of ARCHON he'll get to meet them head on with other people fighting with him, thus granting him more energy. Plus, I bet Anvil and him would be a brutal team, considering she could take anything thrown at her without issue and he'd get to build up fast just because she's around. While the possibility of him turning on the team exists, as long as they keep him entertained he'd probably roll with them happily.
Sydney and Krona's powers come from the same source.Take a look at Krona's little wheel of power. It's divided into seven sections of color the same colors as Sydney's orbs. also those two are unique in there power sets, and that just reeks of significance.
- confirmed with the (at time of writing) latest page.
The reason Sydney doesn't know what the red and green orbs do is because she hasn't leveled them enoughIf you look at her original skill tree, you can note that every other orb has at least four points allocated to it, with a minimum of three points in one skill path. The two orbs with unknown powers have a grand total of five points allocated between them, with no more than two points allocated to any one path. Because they're so underleveled, their powers aren't strong enough to produce a noticeable effect.
- What if the orbs were designed to be used by a being that had three or more hands, which is why she can't activate them because feet don't for some reason count, and as theorized the orbs enhance somehow the other orbs when held. Also, one of the orbs might be an off switch which allows the user to leave them behind.