Funny: Cyanide & Happiness
- This man recounts his father's final moments. And then there's a flashback to those final moments.
- The ultra-ultimate safety challenge... a bear on fire giving you drugs!
- "He's got a rubber chicken!"
- "I said HORSE!"
- "I SCREAM, YOU SCREAM..."
- Horrible the pun may be, but that horse's face is hilarious.
- Barack Obama is going to take your guns...and replace them with goddamn KATANAS!
- "DAMMIT JOHNSON, NOT AGAIN!"
- An interesting tug of War.
- LUMBER PARTY!
- Cancer. Jerky. That is all, gentlemen.
- Like father, like son.
- The genie loophole.
- "Highlight anything you think seems stupid."
- The toilet is fish heaven.
- "I just have to fight this boss."
- Wrong gun.
- This rewrite of a relatively obscure strip from the archives deserves a mention.
- The random comic generator produces surprisingly coherent (and funny) strips a good deal of the time.
- The horse defies an obvious pun.
- Most of The Man Who Could Sit Anywhere, plus he's voiced by Egoraptor.
- There's a Freeze-Frame Bonus when the doctor explains that the man has ass cancer on a clipboard. Guess what it's shown to say for a brief second? ROB VOTED FOR HITLER.
- The first and last moments of Waiting for the Bus. The rest, on the other hand...
- The Rope, one of the most ridiculous C&H sketches ever.
- Speed Racist's agonizingly hilarious death.
- The Barbershop Quartet hit on a girl from a taxi. And the driver joins in.
- The horses' ridiculously overdramatic reaction in Carousel.
- Public Bathroom. That is all.
- Tell my Wife, which is basically a crazy domestic dispute coupled with a War Movie cliche.
- Le Telepathé. So wrong it's hilarious. What really nails it is how the waiter's expression and accent change for a split second when he says "We cannot just replace the DICKS you ordered because you changed your mind."
- Beer Run is already amusing enough in itself, including one scene where the protagonist crashes into a shopping cart full of food and it all lands in a homeless person's lap. However, the unused alternate cut adds a little something else.
The Cyanide & Happiness Show
A Day at the Beach
- Any of the scenes where insects and men switch places. Especially at the very end, when it's revealed that after the nuclear war that nearly wipes out the entire world, men are the only remaining beings to survive.
- "Being Ugly is Awesome Sometimes"