Funny: Irregular Webcomic!
- This strip. Hurricane of Puns at its finest.
- This strip.
- This too.
- Jamie wants to drill a hole in Adams skull. If its not funny enough right away, imagine it with Jamies normal deadpan voice and tone.
- Time machines are easy to find in the Jurassic!
- While the Star Wars-strips dedicated to pointing out why Coruscant wouldn't work in Real Life was funny by themselves, the Crowning Moment came when the Overly Long Gag was interrupted.
- Captain: Arrr! Take that, ye scurvy equine. And that!Pirate: But cap'n, it be dead!
- Since the site changed to weekly annotations there has naturally been much much less focus on humor. But it still occasionally brings the funny, such as in a footnote to this annotation:
That's why it's called a motor - it generates motion - in the same way as a device that generates stamp collections is called a stamp collector.