- The running gag of the hated fruit basket being used as a welcoming gift. Made better when Aziraphale is excited to receive it, to Crowley's chagrin.
- Karaoke. Oh yeah.
- Movie Night, thank you very much.
Norrington:: "Just because I don't like to talk about it doesn't mean I didn't rock."Javert to Jareth: You were monologued to death?
- After the full drama and meta of the Dark!Jareth arc this (flirty parents) hit HARD.
- Jareth's cold.
- The first page of the Zombie arc. What could it be?
- Erik's exclamations. "Sweet sustained sonatas!" "Sweet treble clef!" And more.
- In what Word of Ashe acknowledges is a fandom-specific joke, Aziraphel and Crowley fend zombies off from the TARDIS. The Doctor's response? "The angels have the phone box...and this is a good thing. Huh."
- Also, the Doctor admitting that James is being protected not just by being dead in Canon, but by the greatest force in the world: "Narrative Convenience."
- Jareth's hilarious fail level in anything helpful. With added Nightmare Fuel and Tear Jerker since the Dark!Jareth arc.
- Mortal!Jareth having his father's (The Erlkönig's) phone number on speed-dial, labeled simply as "dad". Sounds mundane? It is, but we are talking about an old-school fae royal here.
- James pointing out that a reunion conversation should probably wait until the villain isn't standing right there.
- Mr. King aka the Erlkönig telling Jadis "No wonder you were beaten by children" after she fails to see the value of love.
- And he also calls her my Snowflake.
- As noted by many DeviantArt commentators, on page 40 of Such Stuff as Dreams are Made On, Mr. King goes from smug and teasing to downright shocked in two panels at Jareth's sudden jump in badass level.
- Nyan Cat vesus The Mighty Thor. Just. This.
- Tony lifting a hand in the air and proclaiming "FOR SCIENCE!" after he and Erik blow up Eric and Jareth's apartment...while Jareth, Jamie, and Javert wonder how the duo even survived that.
- Jareth describing why he doesn't want to host The Wild Hunt:
Jareth: It's not a "honor" for me to accept! I am in enough trouble with Sarah on regular basis already without having your magical men's club running rampant in the common area.
- Erik's Wall of Text in the same comic.
- Javert and Valean's reaction's to the new Les Mis castings—especially it's effect on their heights.
- Erik's reaction to Mag's... advances. Particularly with all the drama and buildup.
- Some Word of God ones from Roommates 312 - Fear:
Ashe: Javert does lock the door, but they can't put up wards strong enough to keep out the Erlkonig without also keeping Jareth out, and no matter how much they're tempted to do that... well, Jareth's still one of theirs.Ashe: ...a man should be able to wander his apartment in the middle of the night and not have to worry about whether eldritch horrors are going to comment on his choice of nightwear.
- Erik gets snippy with the student who got the role of the Phantom the school production of Love Never Dies, despite the kid just coming him for advice. Her derides the student as a pretty boy who never had to wait for anything. Jack Frost calmly corrects Erik that he waited 300 years for something once. Erik looks like he went into shock.
- When James gets a job as a history teacher at the nearby college, he is dismayed to realize that everyone signed up for Dr. Jones's class instead of his. When he meets with the others at lunch, we get this:
James: What does Dr. Jones have that I don't have?Erik: A tough-guy exterior over Ophidophobia and an inferiority complex regarding his father, covered by enough charisma to drown all reason around him.Gandalf: Harrison Ford.Javert: A fourth film.
- Legolas' expression at the end of page 4 of King's War. Sure it's a terrifying, tragic moment...but his Oh Crap! face is hilarious.
- Erik and James talking about how James will get to the Goblin Kingdom. James unwittingly teleports there, and has a shellshocked look in reaction to the few seconds he spent in the Labyrinth.
James: ...I've seen things.
- At then end of the arc we have thr big "we did it!" scene and...James looks like he's going to kiss Sarah? Nope, they both look stunned, he sees Eponine and kisses her. Pretty much a big "whoops, wrong brunette" moment.
- The fact that Phillipa tried to wish away her little brother... while she was watching the movie Labyrinth and living in the same building as the Goblin King.
- Someone apparently decided to hang from the catwalk.
- It turns out to be Erik. Who didn't fall while dangling off the catwalk, but did trip on the way down because someone left a cord on the ladder. So when he gets dragged off to get medical attention, it turns out that it isn't Dr. House waiting this time. Instead, they get Baymax.
- "The video games made it in."
- What happens when Hiro Hamada takes lessons from Tony Stark? Giant punchy robot! (Stacker Pentecost seems pleased, though.)
- Ichabod Crane and James are cousins. Mrs. Norrington explains why neither man recognized each other. And then the Erlking shows up...
- The solution to the disruptive behavior of the Jets and the Sharks on campus that Amanda Waller devises: She gives them a scholarship and enrolls them in classes.
- Blank, the Concept that has been attacking numerous characters for several pages, goes after an unsuspecting Javert... and leaves him alone with its only reaction being a standard "yuck" face.
Funny / Roommates
Roommates IS a Comedy Web Comic. It's funny most of the times but sometimes it's just hilarious.