IS a Comedy Web Comic
. It's funny most of the times but sometimes it's just hilarious.
- The running gag of the hated fruit basket being used as a welcoming gift. Made better when Aziraphale is excited to receive it, to Crowley's chagrin.
- Karaoke. Oh yeah.
- Movie Night, thank you very much.
Norrington:: "Just because I don't like to talk about it doesn't mean I didn't rock."
- After the full drama and meta of the Dark!Jareth arc this (flirty parents) hit HARD.
- Jareth's cold.
- All random magics where hilarious but the guest appearance of Ashe is maybe the best. So this is Ashe.
- The first page of the Zombie arc. What could it be?
- Erik's exclamations. "Sweet sustained sonatas!" "Sweet treble clef!" And more.
- In what Word of Ashe acknowledges is a fandom-specific joke, Aziraphel and Crowley fend zombies off from the TARDIS. The Doctor's response? "The angels have the phone box...and this is a good thing. Huh."
- Also the Doctor admitting that James is being protected not just by being dead in Canon, but by the greatest force in the world: "Narrative Convenience."
- Jareth's hilarious fail level in anything helpful. With added Nightmare Fuel and Tear Jerker since the Dark!Jareth arc.
- Mortal!Jareth having his father's (The Erlkönig's) phone number on speed-dial, labeled simply as "dad". Sounds mundane? It is, but we are talking about an old-school fae royal here.
- James pointing out that a reunion conversation should probably wait until the villain isn't standing right there.
- Mr. King aka the Erlkönig telling Jadis "No wonder you were beaten by children" after she fails to see the value of love.
- As noted by many deviantART commentators, on page 40 of Such Stuff as Dreams are Made On, Mr. King goes from smug and teasing to downright shocked in two panels at Jareth's sudden jump in badass level.
- Nyan Cat vesus The Mighty Thor. Just. This.
- Tony lifting a hand in the air and proclaiming "FOR SCIENCE!" after he and Erik blow up Eric and Jareth's apartment...while Jareth, Jamie, and Javert wonder how the duo even survived that.
- Jareth describing why he doesn't want to host The Wild Hunt:
Jareth: It's not a "honor" for me to accept! I am in enough trouble with Sarah on regular basis already without having your magical men's club running rampant in the common area.
- Javert and Valean's reaction's to the new Les Mis castings—especially it's effect on their heights.
- And then Ashe gave Valjean the power to swap between both his older and newer forms whenever he wants to be 4" taller. Javert's expression is priceless.
- Even better if you consider that Word of Pika in GND gave a similar ability to Javert of all people (he used it once to be John Malkovich).
- Erik's reaction to Mag's... advances. Particularly with all the drama and buildup.
- Some Word of God ones from Roommates 312 - Fear:
- Erik gets snippy with the student who got the role of the Phantom the school production of Love Never Dies, despite the kid just coming him for advice. Her derides the student as a pretty boy who never had to wait for anything. Jack Frost calmly corrects Erik that he waited 300 years for something once. Erik looks like he went into shock.
- When James gets a job as a history teacher at the nearby college, he is dismayed to realize that everyone signed up for Dr. Jones's class instead of his. When he meets with the others at lunch, we get this:
James: What does Dr. Jones have that I don't have?
- Legolas' expression at the end of page 4 of King's War. Sure it's a terrifying, tragic moment...but his Oh Crap face is hilarious.