Most of the cast of Roommates is extremely badass but this isn't the place to show this off. But...
- Sarah using the power of the monologue to banish the Ringwraiths.
- The fight scenes of the Zombie arc.
- Jareth's (and for a lesser extent Javert's) Villainous Rescue attempt in the Erlkönig arc... and then the King kicks his (their) ass. But it's still awesome.
- Such Stuff as Dreams are Made On oozes awesomeness and badass when it's not a Mind Screw.
- The Erlkönig's Power Walk through the forest at the beginning.
- The shadow animal forms/spirits given to the cast, whoever is behind it probably the Erlkönig has an awesome style.
- Jareth breaking (quite literally) his father's enchantment here.
- The cast's Big Damn Heroes moment and Jareth's well... Kirk Summation meets Evil Gloating here.
- And when the guys start losing, Erik, James, and Javert tell Odile they're not trying to beat her. Cue Sarah with a Pre-Asskicking One Liner and a Frying Pan of Doom.
- Jareth wakes up and goes to where his parents are and demands that his father gives back James' soul.
- Jareth coolly explaining exactly why his kingdom is far greater than either of his parents'. And telling his mother that if she ever pulls something like this again, it's an act of war.
- The beginning of The Wild Hunt, just before The Shadow Child appears.
- In the Kings War arc, the Erlkönig makes a threat against Toby while in Sarah's presence. Sarah tells him that is not going to happen. "Her will is as strong."
"Come then, and see what kind of king I am."
- She also alludes to this being a judgment Jareth should make and that she is confident that he will be able to make it and that she will accept it whatever it might be.
- Mrs. Norrington giving Eponine the Cold Iron nail. There's just something about her in that scene that reeks of awesome.
- Jadis' wolves call Javert a dog. He dryly points out that that's why he's between then and James, a dog's place is between the man and the wolves.
- Mrs. N continues her parade of awesome by stopping the Erlkong's Transformation Sequence by goosing him and them calmly drags him and Sarah off for tea so Toby can apologize to Jareth in peace.
- After Sock's transformation, attempt to be heroic, and then death, James gets upset and ends up summoning a Leviathan.
- Javert's Secret Test of Character with Disbelief. "I believe in James" indeed.
- The one liner when James finds his Heroic Resolve:
- When Story has a tight hold on James, Erik breaks out the big guns to deal with the personification. Story, meet Music. It is definitely a sight to behold.