Most of the cast of Roommates
is extremely badass
but this isn't the place to show this off. But...
- Sarah using the power of the monologue to banish the Ringwraiths.
- The fight scenes of the Zombie arc.
- Jareth's (and for a lesser extent Javert's) Villainous Rescue attempt in the Erlkönig arc... and then the King kicks his (their) ass. But it's still awesome.
- Such Stuff as Dreams are Made On oozes awesomeness and badass when it's not a Mind Screw.
- The Erlkönig's Power Walk through the forest at the beginning.
- The shadow animal forms/spirits given to the cast, whoever is behind it probably the Erlkönig has an awesome style.
- Jareth breaking (quite literally) his father's enchantment here.
- The cast's Big Damn Heroes moment and Jareth's well... Kirk Summation meets Evil Gloating here.
- And when the guys start losing, Erik, James, and Javert tell Odile they're not trying to beat her. Cue Sarah with a Pre Ass Kicking One Liner and a Frying Pan of Doom.
- Jareth wakes up and goes to where his parents are and demands that his father gives back James' soul.
- Jareth coolly explaining exactly why his kingdom is far greater than either of his parents'. And telling his mother that if she ever pulls something like this again, it's an act of war.
- The beginning of The Wild Hunt, just before The Shadow Child appears.
- In the Kings War arc, the Erlkönig makes a threat against Toby while in Sarah's presence. Sarah tells him that is not going to happen. "Her will is as strong."
- She also alludes to this being a judgment Jareth should make and that she is confident that he will be able to make it and that she will accept it whatever it might be.