- Aki does not like shoes, not one bit. The readers only complaint though is that they don't automatically have hilarious cartoon sound effects to go with her expression.
- Shinji and Asuka's reaction when Ritsuko suggests taking a blood sample from Aki. (who knew that Shinji could pull off a Death Glare?)
- Aki doing Gendo's memetic pose on the cover of chapter 2. While barefoot.
- To quote one of the commenters, that is the single best representation of GNR ever.
- Kodoma notices Aki in a tree, about to fall. Kodoma runs to catch her. Kodoma faceplants. Aki lands on her feet without a scratch.
- Toji and Hikari's reaction to Rei smiling.
- Due to being given The Talk, Aki thinks that Kaji made Misato eat a baby to get her pregnant.
Aki: And Rei was...?
- After Asuka explains that Aki was in Asuka's belly, Aki begins asking if other people were in their mother's belly.
- Pen Pen, meet Aki's friends. Yes, fleeing is indeed the proper reaction.
- One of the friends of Aki is a Kensuke fanboy. Yes, you read that right. Aida-sama... My insides...
- Aki spits down the massive elevator shaft in an attempt to judge how far down it goes. Initially scolded by Shinji, Asuka lets her off, reckoning the chances of her spit hitting someone are minute. Cut to a janitor having a break at the bottom of the shaft, where Aki's spit-ball lands in his drink. Apparently, it's not the first time its happened to him.
- While doing a DNA test on Aki, Ritsuko says that they can now prove whether or not Asuka really did become a virgin mother... except that Shinji and Asuka had sex prior to the Final Battle in The Second Try.
Asuka: YOU IDIOT! LOOK AT WHAT CHANCE YOU TOOK FROM ME AND AKI!
Shinji: Hey, you were the one who started... Besides, such implications would have only meant unnecessary trouble anyway...
Misato: Not sure if I want to know...
- Hikari is not pleased to learn that Shinji and Asuka are engaged—she and Toji were supposed to get married first!
- After Toji gave Aki a hat his mother gave him, Hikari alternates between squeeing over how adorable it was, thinking that he'll be a great father, trying not to think that far ahead, and enraged that he would encourage going against the dress code.