- "That's not better!"
- "So where do you stand on jellyfish?"
- Tailsteak's "translation" of Ellen's munchkining.
- Jamie's reaction to Ellen's Instant-Noodle-and-Cheez snack food.
- The first thing out of Max's mouth after seeing Jamie without his neckbrace.
- Ellen's most embarrassing moment.
- Jamie explains to his boss why he isn't in jail or something over the robbery charge.
- Max explains her sick-day philosophy.
- Jamie asks Cheryl about her orientation.
- "The secret is the crazy racist espresso with a hint of crazy racist almond liqueur."
- During Max's game:
Max: Okay, Nicole, your turn, I remind you that you are still on unfire and taking 2d6 per round. You may take a four-tick action to put yourself in.
Nichole: Hmm, yeah, but with the Chihuahua medallion and the go-go juice I'm running on 8/4 time right now... so I can move and attack normally, and still heal myself. If I go hug the spider gorilla thing, can I spread the unfire to him?
Max: You're a crazy bitch and I love the way you think. Grab check versus Defense, and remember, unfire spreads downwards.
- The sloth conundrum.
- A month after moving into the apartment, Jamie finally reveals to Ellen how he managed to turn Rice Krispies back into rice. She's not impressed.
- That would explain why you also liked childhood obesity
Funny / Leftover Soup
Comics listed in numerical order.