- "That's not better!"
- "So where do you stand on jellyfish?"
- Tailsteak's "translation" of Ellen's munchkining.
- Jamie's reaction to Ellen's Instant-Noodle-and-Cheez snack food.
- The first thing out of Max's mouth after seeing Jamie without his neckbrace.
- Ellen's most embarrassing moment.
- Jamie explains to his boss why he isn't in jail or something over the robbery charge.
- Max explains her sick-day philosophy.
- Jamie asks Cheryl about her orientation.
- "The secret is the crazy racist espresso with a hint of crazy racist almond liqueur."
- During Max's game:
Max: Okay, Nicole, your turn, I remind you that you are still on unfire and taking 2d6 per round. You may take a four-tick action to put yourself in.
Nichole: Hmm, yeah, but with the Chihuahua medallion and the go-go juice I'm running on 8/4 time right now... so I can move and attack normally, and still heal myself. If I go hug the spider gorilla thing, can I spread the unfire to him?
Max: You're a crazy bitch and I love the way you think. Grab check versus Defense, and remember, unfire spreads downwards.
- The sloth conundrum.
- A month after moving into the apartment, Jamie finally reveals to Ellen how he managed to turn Rice Krispies back into rice. She's not impressed.
- That would explain why you also liked childhood obesity
- Ellen, Max and Gina play "what idiot," in which you have to guess the original name of a rephrased movies. This leads to an escalating series of more and more horrible puns, finally culminating in this:
Gina: What idiot called it "Yoda confessing to Ms. Hellenberger, here, that he hit her mother with a car," and not...Ellen: "Max, I mum over drive."Max: Little green bastard!
- The Insane Troll Logic whereby Bruce was arrested. Word of God justifies it somewhat by the fact that Bruce was blatantly breaking the spirit of the law while keeping to its letter at the time.
Jamie: What'd they actually get you for?Bruce: Resisting arrest.Jamie: Resisting arrest and...?Bruce: And nothing. Resisting arrest.Jamie: That doesn't make any sense.Bruce: Hence all the resistance!
Funny / Leftover Soup
Comics listed in numerical order.