Awesome: Leftover Soup
- After about a week (in-comic) of being screwed over by police procedure in every way imaginable, Jamie finally gets one up on the fuzz.
- Gets better and/or worse, when you realize 1. He got her fired, and 2. She kept the gun.
- And then later, he goes with that same officer to return the gun... and the owner tries to hold them up. At which point, Jamie scares the owner into backing down despite being unarmed at the time.
- Cheryl's no slouch in that scene either—after all, the owner will have to buy a new firing pin.
- Max's dad goes to her workplace to browbeat her for not going with the rest of the family to her brother's grave on the anniversary of his death. Max explains her reasons.