Funny: Exterminatus Now
- The first Christmas comic has Lothar Hex getting a lifetime supply of Jack Daniels. He drinks it ALL and is seen hugging Blasphemy while saying that he'll be "The besht king of the woodpeckers ever!"
- Eastwood's creepy obsession with his ex-girlfriend, up to and including his I Meant to Do That dealing with her new daemonologist boyfriend.
- Also a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: NEVER EVER LEAVE AGAIN!
- The mentioned-on-main-page Brick Joke. Though it also qualifies as a Crowning Moment of Awesome.
- "Nobody likes a whiner, Timmy."
- The Lothar way!
- "Uhm... I think that request was denied."
- Dude picked the WRONG TABLE.
- The entire video camera debacle, especially the final panel in the latter strip: you can almost FEEL the sarcasm oozing from Morth's mouth.
- Holy Tyrus, that apron.
- Dog. Ball. That's all.
- Silent Takedown. Made simpler since the guards were facing the wrong way for watching the prisoners.
- Lothar Hex Presents "Extreme Badger Baiting". Bonus points for the comments calling it "fake".
- The cutaways to vastly more competent Inquisition groups like this one.
- "All I wanted was me lucky charms... Is that really so much to ask?"
- The sheer idiocy of the latest plotline summed up in one comic.
- Wildfire manages to put her... skills... to good use.
- Virus outsmarts a group of cultists into handing over their copy of the Necrotelenomicon to him by convincing them into just making a copy of the info they need then using an online translation website to decode the text. Anyone who has ever used one of those will tell you how well those tend to work.
- The Patterner getting sued by Tzeentch and as the result, being legally forbidden to like change. Gets an equally funny call back when the two are shown trying to fight each other in a car park, held back by Khrone and his EN equivalent.
- From the same strip: The Everchosen of the Four getting crushed by Eastwood's ship, he got lost en route to the beach, unknowingly thwarting a massive scheme by the Dark Gods.
- We have reached a new record for hilarious faces.
Cyrus: I feel very violated!*
- Eastwood maybe too scared, but you won't catch him running away.
Cyrus: mostly because he's too bloody fast.
- Even the Daemon is surprised.
- Eastwood acheives a perfect 100% ratio of hilarious faces to panel appearances.
- "... What facility?" Schaeffer's expressions scream a thousand different ways to project his Angrish.
- "Syrus! SYRUS, HELP! I'm in over my head!"