- Chloe meeting Nina and finding out the object of her vampiric hungers.
- The young succubus Chloe suddenly gains breasts.
: I hate you. Blair
: I love you.
- Layla, Chloe, and especially Blair's reaction to Chloe's succubus genes kicking unexpectedly, resulting in a sudden growth spurt.
- Nina's sudden change in expression, when she tells Ace about the legendary Vampire Queen, only to revert back to normal, just as suddenly, at the end, leaving Ace spooked!
- Layla's attempt to use the Chloe-zombie incident as an excuse to destroy Blair, who was also taking advantage of the situation to cop free feels. Until Brooke sees through his BS.
Brooke: (with Blair hugging her buttocks) "Girls.... I don't think he's been infected by the pheromones..."
- Would-be vampire slayer, Tiffany failing to realize she hadn't become a vampire, despite being squirtted by a holy water squirt gun, adjusting her make-up in a cross-shaped mirror, and noticing that it was a bright day.◊
- Boy!Nina encountering bifauxnen Brooke:
Boy!Nina: "Oh Noes! Blair turned Brooke into a boy too!"
Brooke: (deadpan) "I'm...I'm still a girl."
Nina: "No you're n— <lifts the front of Brooke's skirt> Oh wait, yes, you are."
- The Ninaganger's completely failed attempts to be evil... complete with Evil Laughs.
- The entire Kissing Booth bonus story, in the print edition; particularly, the part where Brooke's attempt to get the booth closed down backfires.
- "Hey, what's that?" "Chloe's baby!" Cue Spit Take from Brooke.
- Nina taking Brooke's words literally, by taking notes and following them at the dance.
- Maria's Amazingly Embarrassing Parents moments are always good for a laugh.
- The sheer fact that there's a book called Your Gay Sister And You in this universe.
- Brooke getting even with Layla, for tricking her and girl Ace into getting surprise makeovers.
Layla: (in sing-song fashion) "I don't hear any scruub-biiing!"
Brooke: (from behind shower curtain) "On the bright side, Ace, you have nothing to be ashamed of. Your boobs are way bigger than Layla's."
Layla: (whips shower curtain open) "What?!!!"
Brooke: (evil grin, spraying Layla in the face) "REVENGE!!"
- The recent crossover with its spin-off has already given us a good one: Melissa, thinking about responses to the fact that she's about to date Kade.
Cerise: (best friend) "Hmph! Don't let it get to your head."
Jacqui: (other best friend) "Oh, Kade... Someday, you'll remember me..."
Layla: (old rival) "I will murder you."
- Layla's discussion with her parents, which ends with her facepalming, when her mother insists she's a lesbian!
- After Maria guilt trips Layla into setting Dio up with another girl, Layla haughtily assures her, that she has Blue Bloods among her, "legions of admirers". One one panel later, who do we see?
(eating cereal) "Oh c'mon, Lion-O
, she doesn't love you! Get over it!"
- Faith's cameo appearance, where she mind-sextes Tiffany to remind her she's always thinking of her..... while sleeping with yet another girl!
Tiffany: (thinking) "My body is a deathtrap! My mind is a diamond-"
Faith: (mind-sexting) "Hey, Tiff, my strong heroine. This is your girlfriend with a telepathic message-gram. Just want to tell you I miss you, and I'm always thinking of you."
Faith: "Um... c-catch you later, Sunshine!"
- Tiffany asking Melissa if she'd be willing to do her Magical Girl transformation again so she could record it, for her "justice blog". Plus, Layla's attempt to reason with Ash, while he nonchalantly pounds the tar out of Dio!
"Stop! Stop! Not his beautiful face!
He didn't even touch Tiffany! It was my dumbass ex-boyfriend!"
*Ash stops pounding Dio and glowers at Kade*
- Melissa's first official outing as a Magical Girl!
- The first panel alone is pure comedy gold, from Layla's expression at seeing Melissa's Magical Girl get up, while Kade silently prays that Ash forget he exists.
- The best part is Tiffany feeding Melissa heroic lines, from behind the counter!
Melissa: (mortified) "Stop in... um."
Tiffany: "Pssst, pssst pssst!"
Tiffany: (whispering) "Secret ID!"
Melissa: (relenting) Ugh! FINE!"
- It gets even better! The intended effect of Melissa's magical wand was to stop Ash and Dio from fighting. It certainly did that, but also had a very...unexpected effect.
Layla: "Sorry, Tiff, I guess seeing Dio get hit made me realize I may still have feelings for him."
Tiff: "Oh... I understand. I'm glad he wasn't hurt."
Layla: "I best go tell him right away."
Melissa: (quickly running off-panel) No refunds!
- Tiffany's latest cameo in Vampire Cheerleaders, which reveals that even Maria knows that she's the MMAA. Big surprise, right?
- Brooke's last minute save, during the 'Strip Trivial Pursuit' bonus strip, in the third print edition. When Layla guesses wrong on her next turn, and has to remove her bra, Brooke saves her by covering Layla's boobs with her hands! Her justification?
Brooke: (smirking) "Ha! You boys haven't won anything yet!"
Kade: "No fair!"
Ace: "That's against the rules!"
- Have we ever mentioned that we like Ash? Seriously, this guy's in the middle of a fight with Brooke, looks over, happens to see Melissa standing there, and makes time for small talk!
- Melissa comes back from retrieving the wand... and finds he's got it all under control. No, really.
- So our manipulative runt (Tia) decides to crash Nina's party, when she finds out they share the same birthday. Then casts a spell on Blair, making it so anyone who touches him gets shrunk and succeeds in cursing everyone at the party (minus Nina). But she couldn't resist the urge to gloat and gets cut off, mid-sentence, when she realizes she's picked up Blair by mistake.
- Nina gets upset with Layla for kissing her boyfriend, Ace, on their first date. Layla tells her that it wasn't what it looked like and explains she had actually kissed Blair, who happened to be in Ace's body, and that she'd only done it in self-defense because he had threatened to kill her. Annnd... about one second later, we see her scrubbing her teeth and gargling mouthwash for dear life.