- The speaker (the person about to curse) is interrupted by another person:
- Hard Cut
- Simply cut to another scene (or commercial).
- The episode ends — cut to closing credits or commercial after last scene.
- The episode begins — cut to opening credits (for Cold Open shows).
- Speaker is Killed (or just injured) Mid Sentence (you might call this an even harder cut).
- Sound-Effect Bleep: Noise covers the profanity. This can include a person talking over them, which can manifest as a Speech-Bubbles Interruption.
- Another Character Interrupts
- Cut to Another Scene
- Episode Ends
- Episode Begins
- Killed/Injured Mid-Sentence
- Sound-Effect Bleep
Wait, it's over already? Well, f—