- While she was possessed by the Doompanties, Chloe thought she had Layla under her thumb. That is, until she made the mistake of giving Layla some of her blood, which allowed Layla to turn the tables on her:
Layla: (smugly) "My desire for your blood is strong, but there's one thing stronger... my pride as a vampire!"
- When former wallflower Chloe ascends to the height of Queen Bee bitchery and it looks as though she's nabbed exactly what she wanted (Layla's betrothed, Diodore), her friends get their gamefaces on to stop her.
Brooke: Chloe. Enough.
- Blair defeats Chloe. By himself. Well, with some urging by Layla.
Layla: BLAIR! CHLOE'S PANTIES! THOSE ARE THE RAREST PANTIES IN THE UNIVERSE!
- Brooke's natural talent enabled her to best Ash in a sparring match, despite the fact that he's a trained martial artist. But it wasn't because of her strength, it was because he couldn't read her moves.
- What makes it even more impressive, is the fact that this was the same guy who once defeated the entire Ninja Club.