- From Issue One:
The Black Widow doesn't take kindly to rapists!
What? No! We're not rapists, we're merely douchebags!
- Or when Heather goes for medical treatment in Issue Two:
Sahira: I can't believe you, Hea-Spinnerette! Running out like that and getting in a fight after our agreement!
Spinnerette: I didn't mean to... It's like a new bicycle on Christmas! Even though it's snowing, you can't help but want to take it for a ride.
Sahira: ... A ride that kicks your ass!!!
- Also, battle strategies against driders produced by the magic contained in the original Dungeons and Dragons books.
Spinerette: Reverse Cowgirl for the Win!
- Greta Gravity cracks wise about Heather's deodorant costs. Heather responds.
- From Issue Four, Sahira trying to hint to Heather that Mecha Maid may be into her, and Heather utterly failing to get the point.
Facepalm! I think Mecha Maid is a lesbian who wants to have sexual intercourse with you.
- Green Gable's hammy invitation to Mecha Maid and Spinnerette to visit Canada.
You'd be more than welcome in Canada. We're a tolerant people.
- The moment when Heather figures out how to shot web. She does the classic "Spideman hand gesture"...only to have the web come shooting out her backside, just like a real spider! Sahira almost dies laughing at this.
- The introduction given by the League of Canadian Superheroes...complete with Katt giving the obligatory French translation.
- The Werewolf of London, Ontario and the furry enthusiasts:
: We'll sacrifice a skinling
to your fur god
: What fur god
? I am Anglican!
- As Dr. Universe explains to the Nazis that he doesn't have enough foreskins to create their clone of Hitler on time, Greta suggests they should recruit a mohel for help. Cue Death Glare from the Nazis.
- Spinerette being hidden by Greeta Gravity Gag Boobs.
- Spinnerette getting all star-struck at Super MILF's Gag Boobs. Hard to believe that she was going a period of Gayngst not too long ago.
- Green Gable and Werewolf have a conversation about how their closest counterparts are in the X-Men which annoys Katt. Than they turn their discussion over to DowntonAbbey after Katt ties them together with her tails.
- This line from Greta Gravity:
- After Spinnerette fruitlessly tries to warn Mecha Maid and the League of Canadian Superheroes that they've been struck by some sort of conflict-causing effect, she asks herself what Tiger would do.
- The revelation that Colonel Glass is One of Us.
Giving your troops uniforms that conceal their faces is a tremendous security risk. You should read the TV Tropes entry for 'Faceless Goons
- Minerva mistakenly assumes that Guinness, her dad's secretary, is the final challenge she must overcome. Guinness responds by beating the crap out of her while screaming for help.
- High School A.U.!Mecha Maid's explanation for why she and all the other girls are attracted to Delta.
Spinnerette: Why is every girl head over heels for Delta? I don't get it!
Mecha Maid: Delta's got a lot going for him. He's scrawny, he's clumsy, and there's a good chance he'll fail to get into college.
- Spinnerette hijacking Delta's dream control powers and ponifying everyone, to his horror.
- The Triple-Slap when Spinny wakes up from Delta's dreamworld and he tries to justify his creepiness.
*SMAKSMAKSMAK!* A costume isn't consent, jerk!