- "Hiding out there in the dark won't do you any good against me... Because I have KNIGHT VISION!" Not just the pun, but the fact that it was so groan-inducing that the groaners (two thieves he was trailing) gave away their hiding spot.
- How Dominic deals with the witch who cursed him so that, every time he took a drag off his pipe, a fish would fall on his head:
Travoria: "Oh? And what are you going to do about it?"*Dominic puffs on his pipe; he reaches up above the panel**Dominic cornobbles her.
- Donovan Deegan keeping an Orc zealot from executing him by telling really bad jokes about Callanians.
- And luckily for him... it worked!
- Jacob helps Dominic back up:
Jacob: Why, Dominic...you appear to be grossly overburdened. (extends his skeletal arm) Let me help you up...
Dominic: GAH! If you think I'm going to let you touch me with that thing you're out of your mind!
(Jacob then reaches off-screen, then offers his now gloved skeletal hand to Dominic.)
- Speaking of Jacob, watch him learn firsthand just how secure a house built by an elemental is.
- The sheer awkwardness that followed:
Dominic: ...could this get any more awkward?
Jacob: Yes. (pulls back mask)
Dominic: ...thanks for that, Jacob.
- The sheer awkwardness that followed:
- Bumper and Dominic are talking after a threat is averted, and Bumper angrily notes that Rocky could have helped them. Cue a giant stone hand Flipping the Bird bursting out of the ground next to him. Earth elementals have good ears.
- One way of exorcising a demon.
- "Dominic and I, having just been in the presence of [a dragon], reacted the way any pair of intellectuals would have...
- "This is very inconvenient."
- "Just this page, its been one of the few to actually make me laugh out loud in so many years"
- ohdeargodyou'rehereearly. Miranda can sympathize because she knows exactly how Luna feels.
- One parent's reaction on Dominic getting married. He actually thought the other one would react that way.
- Quilt's second sight keeps letting him view up Pam's skirt for some reason.
- BEER BEAR!
- Best Brick Joke ever.
- A man's knife gets polymorphed into a corn on the cob. It then attacks him with impunity.
- Everytime Miranda Deegan uses her 'Evil Eye' has this Troper rolling on the floor...
- The second and third panels of this comic. Simple, but hilarious.
- The entire Wild Edge story arc basically consists of this. Just a few gems:
Narrator: We knew him by a much different name.Dominic: Stunt!?
- ...I've been robbed.
- Their expressions in this strip are priceless.
- "You are the worst guide ever." "Bite me."
- "Are you as aggravated as I am?" "Arf."
- Heck, the entire thing. From Dominic in a weird peacock-ish outfit, to the "Jurk" sign, to Stunt being turned into a girl... the list goes on.
- Brian's reaction on Dominic's meeting the first necromancer. Do not read this if you have a weak lung, or if you are coughing badly. You'll die.
- Walk the Wild Edge is just as hilarious.
- Poor cloud...
- A whole new perspective.
- Spark. Full stop.
- Ever the Snarker, Dominic.
- Dejah is pretty funny for a slime ball...
- No, of course he isn't.
- Quite possibly the greatest threat ever.
- Apparently, Dominic's not the only one who can see the future...
- Wow...That's a man-kiss.... Greg's reaction really sells it.
- Going to an alterist has never been funnier. Why? Because Dominic's the victim now, of course! And a little one for the alterist as well.
Dominic: Good gravy...is there anyone in this building who hasn't been altered?
Ms. Kaldonia: There's you two. For now.
[Exit Dominic like his ass is on fire.]
Ms. Kaldonia: I've never seen a one-legged man move so fast.
Luna: SHE WAS KIDDING!
- And Let's not forget this gem...
- Dominic: I see you breathing, Zelda.
- The conclusion of Jayden and Stunt's journey together. Stunt's expression really sells it.
- What happens to Dominic after too much stress.
- During the "War in Hell" arc, Karnak is losing badly to a demon lord, resulting in Dominic's friend Szark being in danger of dying. What does Dominic do? Because Karnak hates Donovan (for "stealing" Miranda from him), he asks Donovan to put on the angelic gauntlet, touch it to Szark's wound, and "make a funny face at him." The result is Karnak lunging for Donovan's image, breaking free of his chains, and almost killing one of the other demon lords instead.