- This Poop's True Title is too Long for YouTube, along with his various other VeggieTales poops.
- In the intro, Bob tries to get Larry to play the theme song, but Larry takes off running with the tuba.Bob: "Larry, what are you doing?. Come over here!"
- "Now there's no time to play Wii U, because we gotta play Xbox One all day, and it isn't very fun.
- "I think the tomato thinks he's sexy, boss."
- In the intro, Bob tries to get Larry to play the theme song, but Larry takes off running with the tuba.
- A Story About Some Grapes and Junk
Junior: "This is not cheese on my head! It is a Chia Pet! And this is headcheese on my Chia Pet!*Junior takes off his hat*Grapes: Bald! Bald! Bald! Bald! Bald!Pa Grape: "MY EYES!!!"Junior's Dad: "What's all the commotion out here?! Ooh, Grapes!"
- "If you like Walt Disney...we gotta shoot you!"
- "We are the Grapes of Wrath, we'll never take a crap!"
- "There's no escape from ear rape we are the Grapes of WRATH. (headphone-wearing Nicolas Cage screams as his face melts off)
- The tree saying "I have had it with these monkey-fighting snakes!" and jumping into the lake, followed by a voice saying "Don't commit suicide".
- The Grapes decide that Junior must be "a boy" because his hat's yellow, and Spongebob is yellow. Junior responds as such:
- "They were calling me 'Pee Pee Head'!"
- Why Does Larry Have A Shoe On His Head?
- In the Flibber-O-Loo section, some "white guys" mug Larry, but they don't stop there:First they shot Soos, then they shot Sonic. But what they did next was really unfunny: they made him watch Milk Money!Larry: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
- Soos and Sonic later reappear as zombies and gobble up the scallions.Soos: Sorry dudes, I just really want those brains!
- The edited version of "I Can Be Your Friend" is a barrel of laughs as well:I can be your friend (lol lol lol)/ I can be your friend (lol lol lol)It's okay if we are yellow/We can have lunchJunior: I'll share my pot!(Beat; then cut to everyone cheering as they presumably get high)(Jump Cut back to Junior's house)Dad Asparagus: Now Junior, that was not funny...Junior: Yeah, I know...
- In the Flibber-O-Loo section, some "white guys" mug Larry, but they don't stop there:
- Silly Songs With Darius
- Pee Wee Herman expresses his distaste for YTP:This...is crap. It's not cool, or kid stuff. :( Every time you make a YouTube Poop, everyone wants to kill you. You really suck. >:(
- "I am a yam. I am a meme! (makes Surprised Patrick face) Now I'm The Mysterious Mr. Enter!"
- "Hey, Daniel!" (theme to Goldfinger plays)
- This exchange:Lion: Join me and I will make you into a dinosaur!Daniel: I don't want to do that, I'll look silly.
- The poop ends with Michael Rosen eating the scallions and Daniel.
- Pee Wee Herman expresses his distaste for YTP:
- VeggieFails, a collab entry:
- Bob and Larry get a letter from Michael Rosen:Michael's Letter: Dear Bob the Tomato, if there's one thing I can't stand, it's tomatoes. I hate tomatoes. All slimy! If you don't leave the show and hire a plum to take your place, I'll tell you what I'll do...you know, murders and mad dog stuff...Bob: Okay, stop the music! (hops backwards and tosses a Bob-omb at the letter)BOOM!Bob: (to Fourth Wall) Sorry about that.
- "Thank you for attending today's festivities!" (beat) "Everybody do the flop!"
- "My dad says that's Trollface! The greatest troll that ever trolled the whole universe!"
- Laura testing out her Slap Chop.
- "Oh look, you get to go to prison! What luck!"
- "And now it's time for Spadinner Songs With Larry":Larry: Everybody's got a DINNER, yours is AN OCTOROCK but mine is SPAGHETTI. Oh everybody's got a DINNERrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...Fish: YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!M. Bison: OF COURSE!
- Bob and Larry get a letter from Michael Rosen:
- LarryMan and the Friggin' Outer Space
Willy Wonka: Wrong song!Grandpa Joe: How could you do a thing like this!?Willy Wonka: You suck!
- During the theme song portion, Bob sings the SpongeBob theme song instead of the VeggieTales one, causing Willy Wonka and Grandpa Joe to intervene:
- Early in the video:Larry: (says nothing for a while, with a big goofy grin) Bob-omb!
Bob: You got a what?
- Jimmy and Jerry playing Five Nights at Freddy's, but with Alfred as the jumpscare.
- The jabs at two particular YTP running gags, one of which leads to an entertaining cameo by Woody and Buzz Lightyear:Fib: Now listen closely, what you need is a story.
Junior: You mean you want me to be a bee?
Junior: Ahem, I said "bee"!
Nicolas Cage: Nope, not gonna do it this time. (leaves room)
Nicolas Cage: Oh, okay, but they'd better laugh! AUUUUGHHHHHH!!!! (cut to a heaveyset man in a suit laughing hysterically)Scooter: Great Scott! It's Scott! And it's got a Wii U in its clutches! (video pauses; cut to YouTube comment section)
Woody: (as he types) Stop with this Wii U thing, it's getting on my nerves. >:[
Buzz: Excuse me. (deletes what Woody just wrote, replaces it with "I SNORT FART FUMES" and posts it)
Woody: BUZZ!!! You idiot!
Buzz: I-I'm sorry, you-
Woody: (smacking Buzz) YOU! IDIOT!
- After Junior breaks the plate, Dad Asparagus arrives home and this exchange occurs:
- "A little fart couldn't hurt anybody!"
- "This is a job for JonTron!"
- Larry-Boy and the now-massive Fib confront each other for the first time:
- As Junior and LarryBoy are being held by the Fib:Alfred: LarryBoy! Can you hear me? I've made a discovery!
Larry: (anxiously) What?
Alfred: Master Larry is LarryBoy!
Larry: Alfred, we've been over this....
- The "I'm reading!!" Stupid Statement Dance Mix."This has been Exclamatory Songs with Alfred."
- Alfred's monitor suddenly displaying the intro to Veggietales In The House. Alfred reacts in panic.
- The ending:Larry: Well, we gotta clear the stage now, Bob. (hops off-screen)
Bob: You're joking, right?
Larry: (off-camera) Bob-omb!
Bob: He's not joking.
- "Hi, kids!....Bye, kids!" "Bye!" (cue credits with a distorted version of "God is Bigger Than The Boogeyman" playing over it)
- This exchange:Junior: Dad! Dad! Come quick!
Dad: What is it? Is something wrong?
Junior: Oh no, I just wanted to tell you that I love YouTube Poop.
Dad: Really? I think your mother is a little too scary for you.
Junior: Yeah, well, maybe...but you know Frankencelery is really Phil Vischer and a Speedo!
Dad: (indignantly to Phil Vischer himself) Is that true?
Phil: Well...I guess...well, ok, yes. (chuckles before suddenly spazzing out)
- For one non-VeggieTales based example, we have....just about the entirety of Zelda CD-I: Revisited. Just know that it got the approval EmperorLemon, who normally hates CDI YTPs:
- The entire opening involving Minions invading Koridai and Gwonam having to get Link to stop them since The King has to go to Gamelon for dinner, especially the comical Downer Ending that it ends on.Link: Guess I better get my stuff.
Gwonam: Here is your stuff.
Gwonam: Now you can kill the Minions that have seized the island of Koridai.
Link: Oh boy!
(Link throws the stuff at the minions and they just stand still and look around)
Link: I won!
Link: How about a kiss?
- Gwonam fighting a spoon. He loses.
- Link attempting to give a tutorial on how to do the duck-walk, only to slip and fall out of the level."Your face is die!"
Link: Oh great! I suck!
Link: Hey! Let's go find Morshu!
- Morshu singing and dancing to "Tutti-Frutti", followed almost immediately by Ganon singing "Let It Go".
- "I am the reader!" ("The Reaper" appears, as (Don't Fear) the Reaper begins playing) "Typo!"
- Morshu gives Link some chocolate laxatives. ("Oh boy! I can't wait to take a dump!") The laxatives return as both a Brick Joke and Chekhov's Gun when Link fights Ganon later.
- Ganon's rap as he kidnaps Zelda.
- This scene.Ice Queen: You must conquer Conker's Bad Fur Day.
Link: Oh shoot! It's rated M. I'm just a boy. I can only play EC-rated games. I just click the A button, and flash!
(wrong screen appears)
Link: I just won! Cool huh?
Ice Queen: Be gone.
Link: I guess I better get going.
- Impa's dream/Indulgent Fantasy Segue where the King and Zelda suddenly die so Impa can be with Link. (You may never hear "Wherever You Are" the same way again.)
- The entire cast singing the Full House ending theme together.
- The entire opening involving Minions invading Koridai and Gwonam having to get Link to stop them since The King has to go to Gamelon for dinner, especially the comical Downer Ending that it ends on.
- Just Another Day At Fosters
- The drawing animation at the beginning of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends's opening sequence being painted by Bob Ross.Bob: Look at that, isn't that a happy little tree?
Tree: I'm sad...
Bob: (using exact same sound clip) I'm sad...
- Frankie and Mr. Herriman's conversation early on:Mr. Herriman: I can see by the state of this state-shaped fake steak birthday cake that you are a robot.
Frankie: (in a robotic voice) WHAT?! You think I'm a robot?!
Frankie: Are you crazy?
Herriman: Yes, I are, thank you very much. Now go immediately. (Frankie doesn't budge) MS. FRANCES!!
(Frankie hops away, making Mario jump sounds all the way)
- Bloo meets Donald Trump. Hilarity Ensues.
- Coco and Bloo taking cocaine and getting blasted out of their minds. The remix of Pee Wee Herman's drug PSA playing throughout (with its "drugs are bad" message intact) would be the icing on the cake, but the cherry on top is what happens afterwards:Rock Cocaine-It isn't glamorous, cool, or kid stuff-Rock Cocaine-It's the most addictive kind of cocaine -And it can kill you.
Bloo: Wait, WHAT?!
Waternoose: A single touch could kill you!
(Bloo (and Patrick) stare at the huge pile of coke beside them. Instead of Patrick touching it (like the viewer might expect), Bloo touches the pile and explodes)
Patrick: Aw, he got dead! This stinks!
Mario: Remember, only you can prevent killing yourself.
Weird Al: How was I supposed to know that?!
- Bloo shaking the "vibrating recliner" he got Madame Foster so hard, Madame Foster's head flies off. (Apparently, this was Bloo's intention.) This is immediately followed by Mario's floating head from Mario Teaches Typing claiming Madame Foster's headless body for himself and going to find the princess. (We see in later videos that Mario still has it.)
- The princess quite understandably freaks the heck out when Foster!Mario finds her.
- The drawing animation at the beginning of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends's opening sequence being painted by Bob Ross.
- The MythBusters Discover the Penny:
Narration: This myth originated in Jamie's head.
- Jamie's "freakin' stupid" myth.
Jamie: The myth is, that if you piss off of a building this high, and somebody's looking straight up in the sky and gets hit in the eye, that it'll either make you high (Weed!), or it'll make you die. (Die!)
Narration: Well, Adam, take cover, because Jamie's atop the Empire State Building, taking aim!
(yellow stream narrowly misses Adam on the ground)
Jamie: DOH, I MISSED!
Narration: This myth is freaking stupid!
Narration: Adam and Jamie need to find out what is a penny. Once they've done that, they'll shoot Kahn, Ash, Will Smith, Eminem, and a Velociraptor.
- Their next task.
(Jamie misses the Velociraptor)
Jamie: DOH, I MISSED!
(game over screen occurs as Jamie is killed by the Velociraptor)
Jamie: We can fire this penny at about 65 miles an hour, which is about 56 miles an hour, which is Oh, So Fast, which is...ehhhhhhehhhhhhehhhhh...eHHHHHehhhhh...
- When discussing the speed of a launched penny.
Adam: [gradually decreasing pitch] The high-speed camera result is apparently 3000 feet per second.
Jamie: That's... that's about 65 miles an hour. That's like the speed of the sky.
(Adam stares at Jamie)
Jamie: I WENT TO COLLEGE!
Narration: Jamie needs to find someone who will let him shoot them in the eye.
- Jamie's next myth.
Adam: I'll do it!
Narration: Adam's a big dummy!
Jamie: (now in a large meadow) So the myth is, that if you get shot in the eye, it probably wouldn't kill you.
(pan down to show that Jamie is sitting on Adam's headstone)
Jamie: Myth busted!
(tombstone with the "BUSTED" plate appears)
Narration: Penny for your thoughts right about now Jamie?
Dude! You broke my face! Oh, the pain! IT BURNS!!!
- Grant throws a shuriken in Ganon's face.
- Soflo the Worst:
Markiplier: Oh, that's so-oo co-o-o-o-l!! (hit by a Star Destroyer)
- "I was a girl in the village doing all right, yeah right! Then I became a stoner!" (Smoke Weed Everyday starts up only to be interrupted by Michael screaming "NO!")
- "I'll never learn how to do anything right!" (Sofia bangs her head against a computer keyboard) "Ow...!"
- Sofia randomly shooting a laser from her mouth and what happens afterward.
- The "All sorts of powers" Disney Acid Sequence, culminating in a shot of Tilly made up to look like Supergirl.
- "DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" "Are you ok, Sofia?" "BLEEEEEEEEEEEE-Not yet!" (continues spazzing out)
- "Watch your face!" (hits Sofia with umbrella and "kills" her)
- What follows is an in-memorium sequence for a random Goomba that got stomped by one of the characters midway through the video.
- Hank's Got a Lot of Beersnote
Hank: It's all toilet jokes! (runs to Jimmy Davis's house) NO. MORE. TOILET. JOKES!! (punches Jimmy in the face)
- Dale interrupting the intro sequence by shooting Hank and blowing him off the screen for no apparent reason.
- Hank being disgusted with the Toilet Humor used in previous YTPs by Jimmy Davis.
Hank: Excuse me, where's the hardware?
- The Overly Long Gag of Hank opening and closing the bathroom door, ending with him revealing a Droste Image of himself opening the door.
- Bobby's face changing to different things during Hank and Peggy's "10 percent" discussion in the car.
- "You can't get on base and you can't make omelettes." "Wow."
- "Now you hit the next lawyer and break his balls."
- "Look at Bob!" "Hi, Bobby, I'm here to shoot you." After a brief YTPMV of Hank yelling "Hey, look at me, boy!", Bob does so.
- "I gotta stop in here for a minute and vomit on George W. Bush and die."
- Buckley turning into Weird Al as Hank talks to him.
Buckley: HAAAA-AARDWARE!! (slaps Hank's stomach) You're fat! (continues to slap Hank's stomach) AH HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Hank: I provide this community with profanity and useless accessories. (the Power Glove appears) Now you listen here, see that boy? That's my boy!
- The "Tap And Die" music sequence set to U Can't Touch This. The fact that Hank serves as the bouncing ball is just the icing on the cake.
- EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY SEXY DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALEEEEEEEEE!
- Hank as he talks to Anthony the child welfare services man:
King Harkinian: Enough! Link is mah boi! I'm here to take him away!
Hank: I'll Kill You!! (punches the King)
King Harkinian: Oah!
(during this scene, Anthony is sitting there wide-eyed in confusion and flipping rapidly through his notepad)
- Hank giving Anthony the Grand Canyon.
- The in-memorium sequence for Weird Al.
- PBG's Ping Pong Poop, which is part of a YTP Tennis match between Jimmy and NPCarlsson note :
"Gay means happy!"
- The numerous Call Backs to this previous YTP by Jimmy.
- "Hello, everybody, my name is Peanut Butter Gay Man!" (canned laughter; "That's funny!") "I meant to say something completely different: Hey everybody, I'm Jewish."
- The music number set to "Happy", which also lampshades Have a Gay Old Time.
"Because I'm GAAAAAAY-clap along if you feel like spaghetti without the sauce"
"Because I'm GAAAAAAY-clap along if you feel like mah boi I call Big Hoss!"PBG: He even commits genocide!
DaThings1: I like ponies!
HMS: All bronies must die! (zaps DaThings1, scaring spectating Bob the Tomato, Crow, and Tom Servo away)
PBG: Ugh, what was in those cheeseburgers...?
- "Zelda is a man!" (bearded Zelda goes "Oah!") "Zelda is a boss! Zelda is my mom!" (cringes in horror)
- "There's a circle that says 'touch', and when you push it it sounds like s***!" (pushes button) "Come in or else I will strangle Your Mom!" "Gasp, that's my dad!"
- PBG's search for his father. It's the Happy Mask Salesman.
- PBG makes a YouTube Poop. ("Sir, I'll have you know that littering is a LOL!") Stuart K Reilly is not amused.
- PBG is disorientated:
(cut to a Big Mac without the top bun)
PBG: Oh...well, that makes sense.
Mario Head: (singing) Iiiiii got a body!
- "You know what makes no sense? This zombie game:" (Stylistic Suck cover of a game called "Zumbii" featuring zombified Bikini Bottom citizens) "You kill zombies by killing them."
- Jimmy Davis's head exploding after being shot with a bazooka by the YouChew logo, followed his body being hijacked by the Mario Head and PBG's nonchalant reaction to it.
PBG: Oh Maro, you crazy guy...
- The Mario Head removing PBG's head and shooting it through a basketball hoop.
MY FACE IS MELTING!!!!
- "Welcome to my new show about hunting!" (fires a gun and "kills" Boy!Zelda.)
- RIP Peebs - He drived cool
- The ending, with a music number set to The Lonely Island's "Like a Boss" and PBG getting Weegee-fied after inadvertently throwing sauce on Weegee's face.
- Link Pirates a Movie, a movie uploaded on April Fool's Day, which features Link attempting to film a movie with his phone. Hilarity Ensues, all the way up to the Stylistic Suck and fake outro.
- LarryMan Twice:
"Next time, remember: Snap the criminal's neck."
- The Fake-Out Opening.
- "That monster looked like Phil Vischer in a Speedo!"
- Larryboy defeats the Milk Money Bandit by Megaton Punching him into space. Larry and Alfred later discover that he's still flying through space, singing the Moon Theme all the way.
- The above is immediately followed up by Larry executing "Plan B", which is to fire the Eclipse Cannon at the Milk Money Bandit. He misses and accidentally hits the White House.
Dad Asparagus: Mr. Alfred, would you like to stay and spread weird rumors about your mom or even just tell true stories about your nice dad?
- "Every day when you're walking down the street, and everybody that you meet...really wants to kill you.
- "There's no need to panic 'cause this guy's Hispanic-" "THIS IS THE PERFECT TIME TO PANIC!"
- "Looking fat and gray, out of my sight."
- Alfred makes an astounding discovery:
Alfred: Oh, that sounds like A ROBOT!!
Dad: (eyes glowing; in a robotic Alfred voice) I'M NOT A ROBOT!
(Dad's head opens up, revealing a laser and zapping a screaming Alfred, who disappears in a Stylistic Suck puff of smoke)
Dad: (head closing and turning to the viewer) Ha! YOUR TURN!
Jimmy Davis: Strange, I don't remember having a fireplace...
- "HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME? I'M SICK OF THIS MEME! I JUST WANT ICE CREAM!"
- A Wii U appears in Mr. Nezzer's back yard, finally putting Woody over the edge as he runs to Jimmy Davis's house to give Jimmy a piece of his mind. He throws open the door and leaps at Jimmy... and harmlessly bounces off the top of Jimmy's head (being the size of a toy) and flies into an (in)conveniently placed nearby fireplace.
- SpingeBill Becomes a Shameless Sellout:
- "This is a huge butt!"
- A girl breathes out a smoke cloud that turns into Nicolas Cage's face.
- "Do drugs: It's really freakin' cool stuff." "And it can kill you."
- "Now, Spongebob Squarepants is in drag!" "Beautiful!"
- The Real Kid Burger at Burger King.One hundred percent kids for one hundred percent cannibals!
- The "What's This?" remix.
- "If you're into bikinis, you'll love Spongebob's sweet bottom!" "Once again, beautiful!"
- "If you're into SpongeBob, get a job!"
- "For more nautical nonsense, flip ants into Spongebob's pants!" (beat) What?
- Dr. Robotnik, Mario, SpongeBob SquarePants, I. M. Meen, Doctor Rabbit, Morshu, Jack Black, Ganon, Hank Hill, and Michael Rosen singing the National Anthem!
- Michael Rosen is pissed off that he's in the video since he's British, and winds up standing awkwardly as all of the other characters sing the last line of the anthem.
- Freddie asks where Spencer has been. He tells them that he was getting coffee for Hoffy 1138 so he can buy art supplies for his next sculpture, a gigantic 10-foot tall cock. However, He was really flirting with an unconscious Lewbert.
- Hoffy himself revealed in the comments that he doesn't even drink coffee.
- Spencer's art sculpture is supposed to symbolize his gigantic cock, which turns out to be an ostrich.
- The Old Spice commercial
- Freddie asks Sam if she ever thinks about her sus. She replies that she chooses to chew Jews shoes
- Lewbert is going to be 4 and a cake is made for him since he's "gay for cake". It does not end well
Cake explodes and Lewbert is blown back
- Spencer discovers that Sam has eaten Lewbert and made his bones into a necklace. Spencer admits that it's cute and blushes as Tidus' infamous laugh is heard.
- Freddie asks where Spencer has been. He tells them that he was getting coffee for Hoffy 1138 so he can buy art supplies for his next sculpture, a gigantic 10-foot tall cock. However, He was really flirting with an unconscious Lewbert.
- Mario and Luigi watch 2009-era YTPs.
- Did Caddicarus Know the Gaming Features of Spyro?
- "Spyro the Dragon was created after Nintendo decided that they wanted big boobs in their kid-friendly games. Blimey! The biggest boobs in the Playstation titles at the time were Mr. Krabs in SpongeBob SquarePants.
- "Originally, they wanted a carrot in a kart to be their new protagonist, but this was changed to salad in order to appeal to children in order to compete with the president of Did You Know Gaming.
- "The music in Spyro the Dragon was composed and performed by Stupid Coke Wizard, the former drummer of the rock band The Pee Pees."
- "Spyro was voiced by Carlos Alazraqi, the same actor who provided the voice for Clancy Brown, who voices Tom Kenny, who is actually the voice of Spoderman who was also well known at the time for voicing Spock, the former former drummer of the rock band The Pee Pees.
- "Did you also know? Eating too much Taco Bell makes Nickelodeon's SpongeBob SquarePants sh*t himself.
"I've been here for three games!" -Strange Poet
- "Insomniac Games thought this was pretty strange, so they decided to remove Spyro from the game's sequel, "Spyro 2: Ripto's Racist!". Also known as "Gateway to the Gay U.K." in Japan. Also known as "Nothing" in the U.K."
- "Within the code of all three original Spyro installments, there is a strange poet hidden in the code of all three original Spyro installments."
- "It's not known what this means, but I thought this was pretty strange, and I always get triggered."
- Larry the Cucumber screaming to the tune of Never Gonna Give You Up.
- You Should Never Let Archibald Direct A YouTube Poop:
Alfred: Tiiiime was passing, and the sun grew hotter, and the sun grew hotter, and the sun grew hotter, and the sun grew hotter, and hotter, and hotter, and hotter!
- "One day, he was waiting for Lollipop Lady!"
- "A hat makes him feel so beautiful and chocolate just makes him fat!"
- The baby in the sun from Teletubbies burning Larry.
- Steamed Hams But It's Edited Like a Classic YTP (Pre-SpaDinner), a charming throwback to the 2006-2008 era of YouTube Poop using the "steamed hams" sequence.
- "But what if I were to purchase Upstate New York and disguise it as my own poop?"
- "Why is your erection coming out of your oven, Seymour?"
- "Aurora Buroraalis??"
- "Superintendent, I hope you're ready for some steam from Upstate New York!" "Well, I'm from your kitchen and I've never heard anyone use the phrase 'GOOD LORD WHAT IS steamed hams?'"
- "Superintendent! I was just pooping on the windowsill. Care to Join me? Join me? Joinmejoinmejoinme?"
- I.M. Meen's Deteriorating Mental Stability
- This bizarre sequence of events:
- The King's Nostalgia Trip (preview), in which King Harkinian builds a time machine.Gwonam: Alright, Harkinian, I have two questions. One: Where... er, when do you wish to go to?
King: Hmm... HO! I'm going to the year 200X, back when YouTube Poop was at its peak of quality.
Gwonam: Um... Okay. Now, question number two: WHY DID YOU HAVE TO USE MY FREAKIN' CARPET??
King: You see that thing behind me? That's a flux capacitor. It's what makes time travel possible. But it can't work unless I'm going 88 miles per hour.
King: And my ship sails too slowly. (cue Live And Learn) Squadalah! (flies away)
Gwonam: AH! My beautiful carpet!
Impa: ...I'm goin' back to sleep.
- Die of Pingas
- "This YouTube Poop is brought to you to help you to masturbate so you can go to hell until you die."
- "Good morning. I'm afraid to die, and I'd like to talk to you for a few minutes about diabeetus. Actually, about... diabeetus. Actually, about... DIABEETUS. Actually about, diarrhea. You know, having to get up every 15 or 20 minutes all through the night to take a doo-doo is the worst thing in the world. You know, people don't learn to live with this. I really shouldn't eat 15 or 20 tacos before bed."
- "There's a line in a song: Forget your doctor, come on, get diabeetus."
- "And I said, 'come on, loosen up your pants and let's do the do.' And he said to me, 'Wilford, that's really gay, but I'm willing to talk to you about your situation. To help you to pray the gay away.' And I really wasn't interested in that."
- "In closing, I would simply like to say to you, I do love me some toast." (cue Hotel Mario music)
- Link: The Boy: The Movie: The Trailer: The Poop in general is a very well-done parody of the much-hated Sonic the Hedgehog (2020) trailer. Some standout examples include:
- In the original trailer, Sonic speeds past the car, giving the driver a justifiable reason to be surprised. In the poop, Link slowly walks by the King, saying "Hey, I think you're gay!". The King treats this as something extraordinary.
- I. M. Meen is the Robotnik equivalent and parodies the mannerisms of the character to hell and back. To the point of him explaining the joke about his Techno Babble. Gwonam is the only one who thinks it's funny (stuff my dude).
- Mario's reaction to Meen asking for his name only to immediately shout "I don't care!": note
- When the King discovers Link, instead of saying "GHPD", he's listing the alphabet until he reaches "O". As he sees Link, it turns into an "Oh ***".
- Link tries to convince the King that he's an Octorok. The King actually falls for it (at first).
- When the King finds himself unable to shoot Link with tranquilizer bulletsnote , he just uses a Dinner Blaster to knock him out.
- The mere fact that the King's car is a Toyota Hybrid.
- When Meen is shooting Link, Link stops time to say that he took 9000 steps today. He laughs at his own joke until the Bullet Time wears off and he's hit with the blast.
- The ending, showing Meenbotnik visiting Jimmy Davis.
- The Ferbeas and Vinny Theme Song
- "Building a rock— " "You didn't make it!"
- "...or fucking up the Eiffel Tower." (image of the Eiffel Tower falling over)
- "DiScOvErInG sOmEtHiNg that doesn't exist" (UR PP lol)
- "The problem with our generation is our generation doesn't give a shit."
- "As you can see, summer doesn't exist."
- "I know what we're gonna do today! Perry!" "Do me, do me, do me..."
- The French Prick of Hell's Fair, a collab with fellow YTP creator Master Jo J.
Funny / Jimmy Davis