Marc Graue (born December 12, 1953 in Los Angeles, California) is a voice actor in video games and film as well as a demo producer. He rose to prominence by providing voice work in the 1994 video game, Hotel Mario. Since the 1970s, he owns Marc Graue Recording Studios for audio sessions at Burbank, California.
- Hotel Mario (1994): Mario, Luigi and Bowser
- LarryBoy: The Cartoon Adventures (2002-2003): Bok Choy
- Ratchet & Clank (2007-2016): Mr. Zurkon
- Codename: Kids Next Door (2006): Black John Licorice in the episode "Operation: L.I.C.O.R.I.C.E."
- Spider-Man: Friend or Foe (2007): Nick Fury
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy (2018): Devlin, Magnus and Hexus
Tropes associated with Marc Graue:
- Creator Backlash: If you ever ask him about his experience doing voice work for Hotel Mario, do not expect a reply back.
- Hilarious Outtakes: He has a whole collection of voice acting flubs on his website including his own for Vroom Credit.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: He has an impressive voice range for video games, commercials and movie trailers.
- Star-Making Role: His work on Hotel Mario helped Marc get on the voice acting spotlight.