open/close all folders
The player character in all three games.
- And Then The Guardian was a New Born: His fate in the Evil Ending.
- Chainsaw Good: Takes Dipsy's chainsaw in the third chapter of 3's campaign and uses it against The Announcer, Po and Noo Noo.
- Dragon-in-Chief: Possibly, after the Evil Ending.
- Eyeless Face: Has empty and bloody eyes when infected in the Evil Ending
- Fallen Hero: Become one in the Evil and Regretful Ending.
- Handicapped Badass: Loses his legs to become the Crawler doesn't prevent him to be one of the fastest enemies.
- Made a Slave: Becomes one of Noo-Noo, in two of the possible endings, after having turned into a monster.
- Mercy Kill: The player has the choice to make him putting Laa-Laa out of her misery, only if she's normal.
- Player Character: A complete representation of it.
- Sanity Slippage: In The Apocalypse DLC, he has hallucinations and has a tired facial expression. He even thinks that he is going insane.
- The Hero: He tries to stop the whole mess, may fail in some endings, and may succeed in one.
- The Hero Dies: Bad Ending, after have lose against Po on her final phase.
- The Watcher: His job, watching the four main teletubbies.
- Who Needs Their Whole Body?: Loses his legs in the Regretful Ending, becoming the one known as the "Crawler".
The main group of teletubbies.
- Friend to All Living Things: They are friend with the nature.
- Unwitting Test Subject: They were all experiment subjects but weren't aware of it.
- You Can Talk?: They speak normally.
- Zombie Infectee: Each of them became infected, Tinky Winky being the first one.
Tinky-WinkyThe Big Bad of the series until 3.
- Body Horror: Just like all of the infected teletubbies.
- On his case, it's only on his second mutation since his face was the only change of appearance.
- Expy: His second form is very reminiscent of a Tank. This is solidified by it's official name, the Tinky Tank.
- Eyeless Face: He has empty, lifeless eyes on his first mutation.
- Facial Horror: His face on the whole is pretty human-like, with lifeless eyes and an open mouth with visible teeth.
- His face is rather reminiscent of the painting "The Scream".
- Purple Is Powerful: He is purple, and is the most recurring threat, with the most of appearances in the different games.
- Scary Teeth: On both mutations.
- Super-Persistent Predator: He is the most recurring threat and appears in every games with his classic appearance from the first game, and in all these appearances, he constantly chases The Guardian.
- You Don't Look Like You: He has be seen on different shades of purple throughout the games, being most likely bluish in the 3D games, and purple in the 2D game.
- Body Horror: He is headless on his first mutation and become totally different on his second mutation.
- Chainsaw Good: His first form uses a chainsaw as a weapon. The Guardian takes it from Dipsy's dead body and uses it against the next few bosses.
- Expy: His second form in the second game was very reminiscent of a Regenerador.
- Losing Your Head: Your hat and then, your chainsaw.
- Not Quite Dead: He may be headless on his first mutation, this doesn't prevent him to "see" his preys.
"It was green and carried a chainsaw. But worse of all it had no head, yet it was still alive."
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: His second mutation.
- Serial Killer: He killed all of the Blue Workers from the Satellite Station.
- Body Horror: She is rather unsettling to look at, and have intense spasms.
- Nothing but Skin and Bones: She is thin and skinny.
- The Reveal: Depending on The Guardian's choices, and only if she's normal in Chapter 2, she can become aware of the situation in which she was, her and her friends, since the beginning.
- Zombie Infectee: Becomes this in Chapter 2 if you didn't wake them up. While she escaped unharmed from Tinky-Winky's massacre, she still ate the infected custard. At the end of Chapter 2, she begins to turn, and you can decide whether or not to put her out of her misery or leave her to turn.
- Bodyguard Babes: Of Noo-Noo.
- Body Horror: She's not anymore that cute teletubbie she was.
- Decoy Protagonist: Playable in 3's Prologue.
- Dragon-in-Chief: She is much more threatening and dangerous than her "master", but is most likely not the biggest threat.
- Expy: Her first mutation is reminiscent of a Necromorph.
- Final Boss: Of 3's story mode.
- Magic and Powers: During the battle.
- Multi-Armed and Dangerous: She got two blades as additional limbs, and she's pretty dangerous.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: She is red and she has red glowing irises.
- The Dragon: Of Noo-Noo.
A secondary group of teletubbies, who where experiment subjects as well.
- Bigfoot, Sasquatch and Yeti: Averted for the Arrow Tubbie.
- ¡Three Amigos!: They are the best friend trio ever.
- Zombie Infectee: They became infected on an unclear, but certain, way.
"Cave Tubbie"A brown teletubbie with a cruciform antenna.
- Body Horror: Grossly disfigured, especially on the left side of his body.
- Facial Horror: His eyes are messed up while his mouth is extended, making him quite disturbing to look at.
- Glowing Eyes: His two eyeballs are strangely glowing in the dark.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Only known by the aforementioned nickname.
"Yeti Tubbie"A cyan teletubbie with hairs.
- Body Horror: Big and skinny at the same time.
- Elite Zombie: He is shown to be intelligent despite being an Infected.
- Escaped from the Lab: He, and his friends, were once experiment subjects, and he escaped the place when one of his friends turned into a monster
- Faux Affably Evil: He talks in a friendly way with an innocent child-like voice only to lure his preys.
- No Party Like a Donner Party: He had to eat what he founs to survive, even if it was a member of his species.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Only known by the aforementioned nickname, referring to his appearance and the fact he is in the mountains.
- Scary Teeth: On the sides of his mouth.
- Spiky Hair: Has this instead of an antenna. This makes him being the only known teletubbie to have hairs.
- Vocal Dissonance: He can fake his voice and make it child-sounding to lure prey.
"Arrow Tubbie"An orange teletubbie with a triangular antenna.
- Beast in the Maze: Appears as the wandering threat in the Training Maze.
- Body Horror: He is tall and skinny.
- Nothing but Skin and Bones: That's the case to say.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Only known by the aforementioned nickname, referring to his antenna shape.
- Scary Teeth: He has orange nasty teeth.
- Useful Notes: He is possibly the one who wrote the notes that can be found in the cave during Chapter 2. Those notes are basically telling the backstory of him and his friends.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: He doesn't appear in the campaign (though his existence is revealed from a drawing), and it's unknown what happened to him before the events. All we know, is that he became an infected as well.
"I'm making them better, making things better."The true Big Bad of the series, who infected all the teletubby custards.
- Adaptational Villainy: The original incarnation of Noo Noo would not go far as him.
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot: He was originally acting as a pet for the Teletubbies but was planning all along to turn them into monsters to "make them better".
- Ambiguous Gender: Because of him being a robot, though he is depicted to be male.
- Chekhov's Gunman: He was in the first games as a minor character without any importance before being confirmed in 3 to be the one behind everything.
- My Death Is Just the Beginning: Even though he is killed in the Good ending, he still managed to infect a shit ton of custard and created an army of New Borns that the military will have to deal with.
- Robot Buddy: Of the Teletubbies, at first
- When The Guardian learned the truth about him and was trying to stop him, he was still saying that they weren't enemies.
- Not-So-Well-Intentioned Extremist: A part of his goal was probably to free the teletubbies from their experiments to then turn them into monsters.
- The Dog Was the Mastermind: He was acting as a pet for the Teletubbies, was non-important in the first games, but was actually the one who infected the custards.
- The Reveal: He is the cause of the infection.
The AnnouncerA massive fighting robot.
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot: It was possibly working with The Military until Noo-Noo hacked everything.
- Ambiguous Gender: Because of it being a robot.
- Chainsaw Good: Replace its destroyed right hand with a circular saw during the second part of the battle.
- Didn't See That Coming: Would you expect a voice trumpet to have a big mechanical body?
- Hand Blast: Have one, before it gets destroyed.
Unit 437A security droid encountered in the Mountains.
- Ambiguous Gender: Because of it being a robot.
- Ambiguous Situation: It's fate is unknown but since it let The Guardian escape, it must have been destroyed by its master.
- This only happens if the player choose to travel through the Mountains.
- Beware the Nice Ones: It is nice towards The Guardian, but will cook him if he stays longer.
- Slave Race: Was once sent to kill "Yeti Tubbie" before it realized it didn't have a chance to win against him.
RonOne of the Blue Workers of the Satellite Station.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: He has been brutally dismembered by Dipsy.
- Sole Survivor: Of the massacre that occurred in the Satellite Station. At least, for a moment.
Sergeant MilesThe presumed leader of The Military.
- Jerkass: Generally behaves like this towards The Guardian and refuse to listen to his attempt of reason.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He is shown to be rude towards The Guardian but still want to save the world. Anne also states that he was a nice guy once.
- Obligatory Swearing: He speaks in a more vulgar manner than the others.
- Rewarding Inactivity: Ask The Guardian to find a way towards the Creation Machine, by staring at the Machine.
AnneAn associate of Sgt. Miles.
- Nice Girl: She's pleasant towards The Guardian and tries to void any confrontations between him and Miles.
- The Smurfette Principle: She's the only known female soldier.
"Shadow Tubbie"A mysterious black teletubbie entity with an horizontal-parenthesis antenna.
- Ambiguous Gender: Doesn't have a known gender, though its appearance is more masculine.
- Eyeless Face: Only have a glowing white mouth.
- Nightmare Sequence: It was part of the bad dream that Laa-Laa had, then part of an hallucination that The Guardian had.
- Obviously Evil: It is portrayed as being the biggest of the teletubbies and a faceless monster without being infected though its existence have high chances to be just imagination, hopefully.
- Word of God confirmed that it was a representation of the infection.
- Slasher Smile: The only facial feature it has.
- The Quiet One: It is the only character of the entire franchise to not have spoke, screamed or shown any sign of voice.
"Ghost Girl"A ghostly school girl who made her debut in the 2D game.
- Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette: She's one.
- Jagged Mouth: Noticeably seen on her 2D sprites.
- No Name Given: Only known by the aforementioned nickname.
- Undead Child: She's a ghostly school girl.
- Unexpected Character: We don't really know why she's part of the series.
- Word of God states that she's Laa-Laa's imaginary friend.
Brute Tubbies/TwinsTwo beige teletubbies with a sharp antenna and both carrying a spiked cleaver. They only appears in the Multiplayer Mode of 3.
- Ax-Crazy: They aren't infected but are, instead, insane.
- According to their backstory, they are insane because they, and their partners, have been tortured for long in the past
- Boots of Toughness: They wears brown boots.
- Conspicuous Gloves: They wears brown leather gloves.
- Creepy Twins:
- Frozen Face: They are depicted to have the same expression most of the time
- Monstrous Cannibalism: They are cannibal, except with their partners.
- Original Character: They are actually Original Characters that have been added in the game, and so, are not canon.
- Scary Teeth: Pretty useful to eat preys
- The Brute:
- The Butcher: They are brutal and can be reminiscent of butchers with their cleaver.