Slendytubbies is a series of horror games created by Zeoworks. As the name implies, it is a crossover of Slender and the Teletubbies. There are three main games:
Slendytubbies — The original game. It plays as your standard Slender clone, but instead of Slenderman and notes, it's Tinky Winky and custards. It was released on December 12th, 2012.
Slendytubbies 2 — The second game. It plays identical to the first, but there are now multiple maps each with their own monster. Additionally, two new modes were added: Multiplayer (Where two players play together to find the custards) and Versus Multiplayer (Where one plays as the White Tubby and the other as the monster). It was released on May 1st, 2014.
Slendytubbies 3 — The third and final game. Unlike the first two games, this one has a singleplayer story campaign with multiple endings. Additionally, there is now more multiplayer modes: A Infection style gamemode and a Killing Floor Wave mode. It was released on August 27th, 2017.
The games provide examples of:
- Big Bad: Tinky Winky in the first game. Noo Noo for the entire series.
- Bolivian Army Ending: The Good ending to 3's campaign, where the Guardian and the military prepare themselves for the giant horde of New Borns.
- Chekhov's Gunman: Noo Noo, who infected the custards in the first place, starting this whole mess.
- Cliffhanger: 3's good ending ends with the Guardian and Military preparing for an invasion of hundreds of New Borns.
- Famous Last Words:
- "I don't know I'm going to be okay..." -Laa Laa, if you didn't wake her up in the prologue.
- "You're too late." -Noo Noo.
- Humans Are Not the Dominant Species: Chapter 4 reveals that the human race have been decimated by an epidemy. It is however unknown if the human race is really entirely extinct.
- Human Subspecies: Teletubbies. They have been created by a machine that was supposed to create humans.
- "The humans failed on their experiments, but we were the closest thing to humans they could create." - SGT. Miles
- Mercy Kill: In 3's story mode, you can give one to Laa Laa in Chapter 2 to put her out of her misery of being an infected or turning into one.
- Militaries Are Useless: The Bad Ending of 3, where the military is easily overrun after the New Born horde arrives.
- Multiple Endings: 3's single player campaign has four.
- Good Ending - Achieved by denying Noo Noo's offer to join him and beating Po. The Guardian kills Noo Noo and the military soon arrive. However, the military spots a giant horde of New Borns, and they prepare themselves for the invasion.
- Bad Ending - Achieved by denying Noo Noo's offer to join him and dying to Po's final form. The military arrive sometime later to discover the Guardian's body. Not long after, the horde of New Borns arrive and the military is soon overrun.
- Evil Ending - Achieved by accepting Noo Noo's offer to join him. Noo Noo takes you to the custard factory along with Po. The Guardian is asked to eat a custard and become an infected, accept this offer and you will see The Guardian as a New Born with Noo Noo stating that he will be the greatest reborn.
- Regretful Ending - Achieved by accepting Noo Noo's offer to join him but refusing to eat the custard. Noo Noo has Po push you into the pool of custard below, causing you to be infected anyway, albeit with no legs.
- Stock Scream: Tinky Winky's scream is a very popular sound effect often used a lot in YouTube videos, movies and TV shows.
- Shout-Out: A few.
- Tinky Winky's second form is a giant, heavily muscled monster that uses its arms to support itself as well as smack the ever loving shit out of you. What is the name of this form? Tinky Tank.
- Po's monster form greatly resembles a Necromorph. Their level in 2, which is a very futuristic base, also looks like something out of that game.
- Suspiciously Small Army: The Military are not numerous in number.
- The Dog Was the Mastermind: Noo Noo, who appeared briefly in the first two games and made a minor appearance in the prologue of 3, was the one who infected the custards.
- Wham Line: "I infected the custard, I made them better."