hololive Japan (Original Gen [Suisei Channel] | Gen 1 [Fubuki Ch. | Haato Ch.] | Gen 2 | GAMERS | Gen 3/Fantasy | Gen 4 | Gen 5) | holostars | China | Indonesia | English (Gen 1/-Myth- [Ninomae Ina'nis Ch.])
Members with their own subpage:
Tokino Sora; Yoruno Sora (Mirror Self/Older Alter Ego) [JP: ときのそら; CN: 时乃空]
Birthday: May 15, 2000
Height: 160 cm
Fanbase name: Sora-tomo
Illustrator: Ikaki (formerly), ordan (currently)
- Absurd Phobia: With all of her skills, abilities, and accomplishments, it's rather jarring that she has a fear of bugs, especially since horror movies and other scary things don't bother her.
- Animal Motifs: Bears. Her sidekick, icon, and occasional outfit are based around them.
- Breaking Old Trends: In contrast to every other idol that played Ring Fit Adventure, Sora makes no effort to hide her weight and age, feeling no need for it.
- Brutal Honesty: Her reaction to Aqua's unveiling of the Hololive Resistance, whose purpose is to oust Sora as the de facto leader of hololive.Sora: [in her usual cheery tone] So you're the enemy?
Aqua: [confused stuttering]
- Cool Big Sis: Tends to go back and forth between this and Onee-sama for the rest of the hololive members, the majority of whom look up to, and respect, her as the first member. Notably, Sora is very aware of this, as she always plays the supportive role whenever she gets the chance to stream with any of her juniors - for an example, the collaboration stream with Miko has Sora backing Miko up whenever she clams up mid-conversation and while singing together, going as far as to comfort her with a hug when she cries at the end.
- Curtains Match the Window: Her original model and her 2021 casual outfit both have brown eyes to match her hair.
- Cry Cute: Although remarkably calm and composed even in situations where she shouldn't be, Sora isn't immune to this.
- Dissonant Serenity: Goes side by side with her preference for horror games. In her collab with Azuma Lim (a Vtuber outside of hololive) for Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, Sora expresses nothing at the increasingly Bloodier and Gorier scenes, while Azulim slowly freaks out more and more. When Azulim finally snaps and decides she couldn't watch anymore, Sora stops playing and tries to coax her to watch her again... albeit unsuccessfully.
- Don't Call Me "Sir":
- Justified. While she is the ultimate senpai, she is also one of the youngest members in the Japanese branch so she doesn't prefer nicknames denoting superiority such as "Goddess" and wants her kouhais and fans to see her as an equal or a friend. See Lonely at the Top below.
- In Kanata's 1st birthday stream, Sora sends a congratulatory video in which she pokes at Kanata for being unable to speak with her normally on account of being her Fangirl. Though Played for Laughs, Sora does express she would have preferred Kanata to speak with her normally, rather than the Nervous Wreck Kanata becomes in her presence.
- Engrish: Zigzagged. Sora can understand English to a small extent, but by her admission she isn't at all good at it. On the other hand, when asked to sing a song with English lyrics, she can pull it off without any issue. Her diction however appears to be improving over time, with her making an effort to communicate with her overseas viewers; she even goes so far as to purchase an Japanese-to-English dictionary to aid in her communication in the language.
- Evil Twin: Sora begins one of her covers by introducing one. Essentially a Palette Swap of her usual avatar, with a very light shade of brunette hair, golden eyes, and darker set of clothes which are otherwise identical with her default. As Sora explains in the subsequent stream, her main purpose is meant to be an Older Alter Ego, but Sora uses the two models separately enough it comes across as more of this trope.
- Family of Choice: After spending some time together, Sora and Iofi (of Hololive ID's 1st generation) declared themselves sisters.
- Girls Are Really Scared of Horror Movies: Inverted. She's the only hololive member who's not only completely unfazed by horror games, but also likes them. She's also the only member to react nonchalantly to a particular jumpscare in the indie Japanese horror game The Convenience Store. Ironically, on the handful of moments where she does get well and truly scared, she tends to react with Stunned Silence.
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: Her sidekick is a stuffed bear.
- Has a Type: To the surprise of many, Sora has a thing for muscular men, and we do mean men who exercise regularly.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: In Sora's 20th year birthday stream, many Vtubers from in and out of hololive send congratulatory videos to her, to the point where Sora has to divide them into segments so she can properly respond to each of them. However, when reacting to Azki, Sora goes out of her way to briefly recount their experiences together, recalling how Azki built up the courage to call her "Sora-chan" as opposed to the more respectful "Sora-senpai". Sora even almost namedrops this trope as she admits Azki is a comrade for life at the end of the segment.
- I Have Many Names: One of the things she's famous for is her ever-increasing list of nicknames. She acknowledges about five since most tend to be discarded rather quickly after the situation that spawned them passes, with "Tokino Soda" being the most persistent.
- Innocent Blue Eyes: Her models starting from Spring of 2018 have these, though her original one and her 2021 casual outfit have brown eyes to go with the brown hair.
- Innocent Swearing: Her Meme Review collaboration with Coco exposes her to the word "Motherfucker", a word she is not familiar with. When they encounter a meme where it says "Coco is going to try to make Sora say Motherf*cker", she by all intents and purposes, refuses to teach her to say it. She ends up saying it anyway, and Coco asked her to say it again, which she does.
- The Leader: She's considered the leader of all the hololive idols, and as such there is a considerable amount of respect and formality given to her.
- Lonely at the Top: Lampshaded in a discussion with Kotone Tenjin. Part of Sora's Don't Call Me "Sir" attitude stems from this trope and how she is so respected by her kouhais and busy with her traditional idol duties that she doesn't appear in many group streams outside of streams on the official hololive channel. This is also why she stalks a lot of her kouhais in Minecraft as to not intimidate them with her presence.
- Nice Girl: Sora's peers share the kind, seiso idol demeanor she presents is basically how she is in real life.
- Not So Above It All: While Sora certainly doesn't go out of her way to act or claim she's above certain things, practically all of the idols in hololive (barring a few people like A-Chan, Azki, and Suisei) put her on a pedestal since she fits the role of traditionally pure. However Sora is just as prone to being silly or participating in any multitude of events as the others, albeit not to such drastic degrees as some. One particular example was when Pekora wanted to trick someone into blowing up a mountain on their Minecraft server. Sora, who was watching at the time, logged in to help with the construction (by constructing her mascot's face on the front of the mountain) and then played along by feigning shock and pretending to be upset when she "discovered" that Towa had blown up her mountain. She also once went along with Iofi's flirting with her and during Coco's meme review with her she openly said she is ok with memes about her navel.
- Off-Model: Infamous for her model making "interesting" movements if she makes sudden motions, which is frequently joked about by her fans. Sora has always used a 3D model instead of an L2D, and her home capture setup sometimes has problems like making her freeze then suddenly jerk into new positions, her arms bending in ways that shouldn't be possible, and most famously her head spinning 360 degrees like The Exorcist. While updates to her model and home tracking setup have made these moments more rare than they were near the beginning of hololive, they still pop up occasionally.
- Only Sane Man: Both her and AZKi are probably the sanest ones in their generation. Both Suisei and Miko are Comedic Sociopaths whenever they play certain games (double with Suisei who enjoys killing her friends in multiplayer games and openly laughs about it), and Roboco herself isn't exactly above it either, making her one of the two sanest people in their group.
- OOC Is Serious Business: The VR version of Phasmophobia was the only horror game to scare her to the point of dropping her character completely. The VTuber who was streaming with her even lampshaded how rare such an event was.
- Open-Minded Parent: While she is not literally a parent in any way, the way she's treated by a majority of her peers for her seniority gives vibes as if she were one. In addition, she's shown to be pretty open minded about the other idols, even those who go far and beyond against the image of purity she gives out. For example, her reaction to Suisei exposing Marine's hobby of reading porn is met with amusement and reassurance than disapproval.
- Seiza Squirm: She mentions that her feet don't touch the floor when she's on her chair, so she tends to sit in seiza while streaming. This is why she always seems to be swaying from side to side.
- Sempai/Kohai: The Senpai for the entirety of hololive.
- Stalker Without a Crush: She enjoys watching the other members go about their day on hololive's Minecraft server. This usually translates into her following them around until they catch a glimpse of her, then hightailing it...to find a new vantage point. During the EN tour of the JP server hosted by Moona, Sora followed them for quite a while and even attempted to hide behind a tree when they finally cornered her.
- Tears of Joy: After getting a rather heartfelt letter from A-chan during her third anniversary stream, she starts sobbing.
- Tsundere: She of all people pulled the cliché Tsundere liners in How to Invoke a Kaiju Hologra, but as a Type B.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: She's very afraid of bugs (especially cicadas) and worms. They are among the only things in horror games that can actually scare her.
Roboco-san [JP: ロボ子さん; CN: 萝卜子]
Birthday: May 23rd
Height: 154 cm
Fanbase name: Robosa
- ASMR Video: Features as a prominent part of her content and it comes in many types.
- Bokukko: As a solitary Robot Girl from the post-apocalypse (possibly?), she uses boku to refer to herself.
- Competition Freak: Heavily downplayed; such reactions are rare and subdued compared to the desk slamming grade ones of others.
- Covert Pervert: Don't let the cute and quiet personality fool you, she can join the rest of the group in lewd antics. Case in point:
- In a 3D TRPG collab she participates with Towa in playing with Watame's rather ample boin boins, much to Fubuki's frustration.
- Another instance, when the PlayStation 5 unveiled, she brought attention to the fact that her lower regions looked similar to it's controller. While asking fans to take care not to break her thighs.
- She's been known to retweet some rather racy art of herself.
- Little Bit Beastly: Often shows up on stream with either cat ears or rabbit ears on her head.
- Girly Bruiser: Strong robot girl with the most adorable battlestation.
- Hero Shooter: APEX Legends is one of the main games she plays and is rather good at it. She's also among the Hololive production members to take part in a Vtuber tournament.
- Jack-of-All-Trades: Her content is rather wide and varied, featuring the usual gaming and singing, alongside ASMR, chatting, cooking, eating and even video shorts.
- Major Injury Underreaction: She loses one arm in one of the animated shorts and brushes it off with a calm disposition. She gets a replacement not two minutes later. Almost one and a half year later, this becomes a Brick Joke at the end of Help! I'll be Burned!.
- Meganekko: More often than not sports a pair of glasses.
- Pants-Free: Typically wears nothing but a jacket or a hoodie. The only thing keeping her from indecency is what appears to be an inverted pair of chaps. In the MV of ShinySmilyStory, her chaps are visible even when she is wearing a swimsuit, implying those are actually her bare legs and she's Going Commando by default.
- Ridiculously Human Robots: She's indistinguishable from any other idol that's flesh and blood.
- Robot Girl: In all her High-Spec glory. She isn't called Roboco-san for nothing.
- Super Strength: She's noted to be incredibly strong, which makes sense on account of her being a machine.
- What Measure Is a Non-Human?: Ironically enough, despite being an android, she's made more than a few comments hinting at a desire to eat Pekora and Watame.
Sakura Miko [JP: さくらみこ; CN: 樱巫女]
Birthday: March 5th
Height: 152 cm
Fanbase name: 35P (みこP/MikoP)
Illustrator: Yūichi Tanaka (formerly), ordan (currently)
- Animal Motifs: While it is of lesser importance compared to the actual animal people, she has a cat motif along with her Miko and sakura motifs. This is emphasized in her second outfit and her personal greetings ("Nyahello!").
- Art Shift: When she collabs with other hololive members, her guests tend to use their 3D model instead of their usual appearance, presumably for consistency's sake as Miko is one of the few members who's been 3D since her debut. Some examples of this include her A Way Out playthrough with Korone and her GTA Online sessions with Suisei.
- Ascended Fanboy: As a fan of Eroge games, along with Marine and AZKi, did a song for a visual novel called Aikiss 2.
- Berserk Button: During a Minecraft stream, she deliberately asked for provocative comments. After two insults to her popularity and her gaming skills are casually dismissed, what finally sets her off is someone calling her beloved eroge (adult visual novels) "boring".
- Born Unlucky: In spite of her love for gambling, Miko is astoundingly unlucky, always getting the short-end of the stick when it comes to RNG, betting games, and even Rock-Paper-Scissors against a pre-recorded Watame. Numerous stories from real life and her childhood also oftentimes mention countless incidents of misfortune. This is all made even more ironic because sakura trees are symbols of good luck.
- Breakout Character: While nowhere near at the same level as Fubuki, Korone, and Coco after her in terms of subscriptions and superchats, Miko was the first hololive member to have any sort of presence in the west thanks to clips of her playing Grand Theft Auto 5 becoming viral, which lead to members of the /jp/ board in 4chan to raid her streams and follow her en-masse and give her a huge subscriber count boost in the early days. The later success of other hololivers in the west can be at least partially attributed to her making the hololive brand actually recognizable outside the standard vtuber niche and opening the door for casual fans, remixers, and translators to discover the rest of the hololive cast, even if by complete happenstance. Her falling behind some of her kouhai is mostly attributed to her long break from her illness, and even with that, she had still managed to become the most subscribed member amongst the 0th Gen.
- Butt-Monkey: Frequently the victim of bad luck, her poor decision-making skills, and people intentionally screwing with her, notably her fans or Pekora. Notable incidents include her accidentally burning her house down in Minecraft (twice) due to mishandling of a bucket of lava; a childhood incident where she fell off the roof of her house in an ill-fated attempt to summon the power of wind; crashing a military plane into a crowded city block, falling out of the cockpit unharmed, only to accidentally walk right into the propellers in Grand Theft Auto V; and an astoundingly long losing streak against Watame's pre-recorded RockPaperScissors game.
- The Bus Came Back: She returned back to streaming to much fanfare on October 21, 2020, after a break of over three months due to health complications.
- Char Clone: Played for laughs during Minecraft shenanigans: after Pekora completed the infamous Pekodam, Miko quickly proceeded to add Cool Shades to her player skin and built the Mikochar, a Zaku-themed statue of herself, right next to the Pekodam. It works even better when you consider their respective color schemes.
- Cherry Blossom Girl: Her character is themed around this, with her surname being Sakura, having pink hair, and having a Cherry Blossoms motif.
- Comedic Sociopathy: One of the biggest and earliest contributors to the explosion of Vtuber popularity in the west is tributed to her clips of her child-like glee at doing horrible things in Grand Theft Auto 5 (that and mimicing Lamar taunting Franklin without knowing what the N-word meant) going viral. Miko tends to be greatly amused by wanton displays of violence and destruction in every game she plays and goes far out of her way to cause mayhem.
- Continuity Nod: The Holo Graffiti episode "Help! I'll be Burned!" revolves around Ayame egging on Miko with a lava bucket.
- Cool Shades: Miko is frequently pictured with a pair of sunglasses, seemingly going along with her elite status, it is often present even in her Minecraft skin. The Miku Miku Dance model of her first outfit even has an option to equip one of these.
- Country Mouse: She described herself as such when she talked about the time she treated her mom to a nice hotel stay and a meal at a fancy restaurant. She also describes her family home as being several hours' distance outside of Tokyo.
- Covert Pervert: In spite of her childish and innocent personality and behaviour, she has openly admitted to being a huge fan of adult visual novels, commonly referred to in Japanese as eroge. She is not nearly as open about this as the likes of Matsuri, though. But she does have her moments like when she spends large portions of the Final Fantasy VII Remake ogling Tifa and other attractive ladies, trying to see their underwear with the help of stairs, and making perverted comments.
- Cry Cute: Crosses with Tender Tears, when she collaborates with Sora a few weeks before hololive's live concert event.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Played for Laughs while playing GTAV when the COVID pandemic struck in early 2020, as she would start gunning down people not following stay-at-home orders or social distancing guidelines while shouting "STAY HOME!"
- Doting Parent: Miko is really close with her mom, as she mentioned that her mom is her first and best fan. They live some distance from each other but her mom regularly comes to visit and even took care of her when she went on her long health break. Her mom also regularly watches and comments on her streams, even the GTA ones to the fans' surprise, and they even discuss merchandise ideas with each other.
- Engrish: Her grasp of the English language leaves a lot to be desired.
- One of her more infamous moments is the butchering of Queen's "We Will Rock You".
- In an English telephone game, she would have single-handedly sabotaged her team's attempts at succeeding if not for Choco.
- Her 15 minute stream with Coco about the Statue of Liberty (which Miko translates as "Freedom Lady") goes off the rails during the 2nd part where Miko's goal is to ask Coco (who is a literal and figurative Dragon Lady) "to fly me to the top of the Statue of Liberty". After initially making progress and almost getting Coco to understand correctly, Miko blurts out "Butterfly, patapatta top!" This massively confuses Coco to the point where Coco starts to think Miko wants to jump OFF the top of the Statue to kill herself. This confusion lasts almost 5 minutes with Coco becoming increasingly disturbed and Miko not understanding in English the concept of "killing yourself", which results to a confused Miko screaming "WHAT THE FUCK!" at Coco. Eventually Coco figures out the "Fly vs Butterfly" confusion and explains it to Miko.
- She once interpreted Moona's questions about breeding Miko's captured villagers in Minecraft as Moona asking Miko to bear her children.
- During her stream of Among Us with English speaking fans, she misspelled "sus" as "sws". She basically just runs with this, to the point where new players are using the spelling themselves. She also largely communicates in "No", "Elite" and "FAQ".
- Fashionable Asymmetry: Miko only wears one stocking on her left leg, with her right being left bare.
- The Gambling Addict:
- There was a period of time where she was utterly addicted to blackjack, plus the occasional bet on some of the Diamond Casino's other games. It eventually culminated in an eleven-hour stream that was almost nothing but blackjack. She also has streamed herself playing a few Gatcha games as well.
- Much later in her career, while playing Dream Club C, she expresses extreme distaste at the thought of working part-time jobs for money and instead decides to gamble for money to woo her hostess of choice. She ends up very, very deep in debt from losing and gambling again to try to win back her losses, then is forced to spend in-game months working part-time to get out of it. In the end, Miko gladly does demeaning jobs and cheerfully declares "Working is great!".
- Girls Are Really Scared of Horror Movies: Like Pekora, Miko is a big chicken when it comes to horror stuff. It's a bit zig-zagged though, in that while she does get startled and scared easily, Miko is just as likely to get up close to the monsters to perform risky stunts that she will immediately come to regret. Her standard reaction to receiving a big Jump Scare is to dodge her way out of frame, resulting in her character model slumping motionlessly to one corner with her eyes closed for several seconds, as if she's just fallen asleep from shock.
- Goroawase Number: 35 ("mi-ko"). Her fanbase is accordingly referred to as "35P/MikoP", and incidentally, her birthday is on March 5, making it her Arc Number of sorts.
- Has a Type: On Kiara's HoloTalk, Miko states she has a thing for busty blondes and if a theoretical hololive eroge game existed, she would pursue Haachama from JP and Amelia from EN.
- Idiot Hair: Her character model has a noticeable strand sticking out of her head. According to a 20 Questions session with Luna and Marine, it's her favorite aspect about herself.
- In-Series Nickname: Mikochi, a combination of her name and "-chi", a deliberate mispronunciation of the "-chan" honorific.
- Innocently Insensitive: Dropped the N-word while mimicking Lamar, which was the first major exposure she (and arguably Hololive as a whole) got in the west due to how hilarious and surreal it was to see an anime girl innocently saying a slur without knowing what it means. When she replayed the game over a year later she evidently learned what it means and substituted it with a nervous FAQ while chiding the chat for egging on her to say it again. She does say it again later on while imitating a different cutscene.
- Jaw Drop: Her first model has a triangle-shaped mouth expression during moments of Stunned Silence, which fans made into an emoticon ・△・ and was also the basis of her Grand Theft Auto Online crew emblem. Downplayed in that it's not over-the-top, but it's still rather distinctive.
- Meaningful Name: She's a Miko that has a pink palette like cherry blossoms.
- Meganekko: Her second 3D model gives her a pair of rectangular-rimmed glasses.
- Modesty Shorts: Her December 2020 3D model features a pair, to avoid the Panty Shots that were so abundant with her previous model.
- Motor Mouth: Miko speaks in a very rapid-fire pattern, making her sound like The Unintelligible. Even some of her fellow streamers have noted they have no idea what she is saying at times.
- Mushroom Samba: She once watched Supernatural while very sick and had to take some strong medication to help her sleep afterwards, which didn't make it any easier for her to rest but instead gave her terrifying hallucinations of the monsters in the show, causing her to scream and cry a lot which worried her mother. Miko herself seems to recall this rather fondly, though.
- Ooh, Me Accent's Slipping: Miko's usual voice is high-pitched and very childish, but when put under a lot of pressure like Coco quickly repeating an English sentence that Miko must pass on to the rest of her team in the telephone game, Miko briefly forgets her accent while letting out a flat "Wow..".
- Older Than They Look: Miko is actually 18, but her voice and personality are closer to a child's. This is especially prominent when she streams herself watching Watame's weekday song corner, singing along and acting much like a preschooler watching their favourite morning program.
- Porn Stash: Miko has a veritable trove of eroge lying around her house. Unlike the typical examples of this trope, she's actually not trying to hide it.
- Psychopathic Manchild: Combine her lust for violence and chaos with her childlike hyperactivity, short temper, and childish speech pattern puts her firmly in this territory.
- Puni Plush: Her December 2020 model gives her a more rounded face compared to her older models, making her look a little younger. Pekora lampshades this by asking Miko if she "became more loli".
- Put on a Bus: In mid-2020, she began to suffer health problems to the point that she went on a break of several months that included a week long stay in hospital.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Drops FAQs like if they were nobody's business, especially during her Grand Theft Auto V streams.
- Strange Minds Think Alike: Miko and Pekora have been friends since before their Hololive days and have some interesting personality sync ups. These are best demonstrated during their frequent appearances in Minecraft.
- Her reaction to Moona's Big Fancy House in Minecraft was to try to take it from her. A day earlier Pekora wanted to do the same thing.Pekora to her chat: How do I type "Moona gimme this house"?
Miko to Moona: [Places bed] OK second HOUSE. Thank you!
- When her chat tells her that her new netherite sword won't burn in lava, she chooses to test this the exact same way Pekora did when told the same months earlier - by throwing it into lava. Cue the freakout. Luckily, she threw it in a smaller pool of lava, so it didn't take as much time or effort to retrieve.
- Her reaction to Moona's Big Fancy House in Minecraft was to try to take it from her. A day earlier Pekora wanted to do the same thing.
- Sitcom Arch-Nemesis:
- With Pekora. If they meet on the same game, chances are they'll be at each other's throats and/or trying to out-prank each other. Makes sense since they met before joining hololive. They even eventually got an official song (PekoMiko Daisensou!!) all about their Vitriolic Best Buds dynamic.
- She also started having this dynamic with Coco after she made her own parody of AsaCoco called AsaMiko, with both shows taking very thinly veiled jabs at each other's hosts. The first time Coco got banned after AsaMiko started airing, Miko seized the opportunity to rub salt in the wound.
- Tempting Fate: A fixture in her horror streams. If a horror game has a monster, and Miko has the perceived upper hand from it running into a glitch or her getting lucky, she will waste no chance at taunting her pursuer, who will typically turn right around and make her regret it.
- Third-Person Person: Miko tends to refer to herself in third person, likely to fit her childish demeanor.
- Transplant: Originally an independent Vtuber under Cover Corp's Sakura Miko Project, she was later transferred to the Hololive brand around the debut time of GAMERS.
- Verbal Tic: Tends to pronounce the word "ne" as a nasal "nye". Noticable enough that others tend to copy it when imitating her. She is also aware of it, as she even writes this way (にぇ). She also tends to end sentences with "de" (で) where many women would instead say "wa" (わ).
- What the Hell Is That Accent?: Combined with Motor Mouth above. Only Mio has come even remotely close to imitating her voice and the other hololive members have said that, like Coco, it is very hard to make impressions of her since no one knows what accent she has, and according to both Mio and Pekora, she's actually not making a voice, that is her normal voice. Miko thinks her accent -which is more of a lisp- is because she actually has a very small tongue in real life.
Birthday: July 1st
Height: 158 cm; 168 cm (including heels)
Fanbase name: Pioneer
3D Modeler: Kasoku Sato
- Bare Your Midriff: Both her first and second outfits expose her midriff, with the latter only technically being covered up by a translucent robe. Lampshadeed by Watame.Watame: ...Also, your belly button looked really nice.
- Costume Evolution: On February 23, 2021, she debuted her third outfit and hairstyle which gives her a more "idol" look as opposed to her usual "virtual diva" appearance.
- Et Tu, Brute?: On her first ever round as imposter in her first Among Us collab, the first person she kills is none other than her frequent collab partner, Sora.
- Evil Twin: Has one that debuted in this music video, which takes the form of her classic design, but with a darker color-scheme and Supernatural Gold Eyes.
- Facial Markings: A constant with her designs is those thick red stripes beneath her eyes. Her third design still keeps them but they are much smaller and under the corner of her eyes.
- Gratuitous English: As her collab with Sora for Overcooked! 2 shows, while AZKi does not speak English very well she uses quite a few of English words in the midst of her otherwise casual Japanese speech, including "nice", "time (up)", and "panick".
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: During Sora's 20th year birthday stream, Azki sends a congratulatory video which entirely consists of her recalling their experiences together, from their first meeting, how she asked Sora for a permission to be less formal (adding "-chan" to Sora's name as opposed to "-senpai") and how she loves every bit of their time together as SorAz Unit (how their collab is officialy named). She ends the video with a personal joke which gets a chuckle out of Sora, but it does highlight how casual their relationship is, as well as how AZKi does not want to be 'merely' Sora's junior.
- Idol Singer: One of hololive's original idols, having been there since the start working under Inonaka Music. She's more committed to it than fellow singers Sora and Suisei, given that her channel has next to no Let's Play content, though later in her career she does her first gaming stream alongside Sora, and starting with 2021, she made a resolution to stream at least once a week, which includes more collab Gaming streams such as Minecraft and Among Us.
- Massive Multiplayer Crossover: Hosted a 48-hour music program twice with videos from hundreds of VTubers. Playlists of the first and second events.
- Out of Focus: A decidedly unusual example. AZKi is actually one of the more popular original talents.... as a musician. Gaming content isn't (and has never been) a focus of hers, and her sub count is among the lowest in Hololive, since the fanbase does not translate the same way. On the other hand, she's quite popular and respected domestically. There's a reason, after all, she was able to organize the massive crossover collab detailed above.
- Precision F-Strike: AZKi is not shy about inserting profanity in her works.
- Stripperific: Her first and second outfits showcase quite a lot of skin. The latter, while technically covered up the most due to her large trench coat, is particularly egregious in how AZKi appears almost naked without it.