hololive Japan (Original Gen [Suisei Channel] | Gen 1 [Fubuki Ch. | Haato Ch.] | Gen 2 | GAMERS | Gen 3/Fantasy | Gen 4 | Gen 5) | holostars | China | Indonesia | English (Gen 1/-Myth- [Ninomae Ina'nis Ch.])
Hololive English is the English-speaking branch of hololive, the group of Virtual YouTubers founded by Cover Corporation.
hololive English generations/groups
Illustrator: Ina'nis Ninomae
- The Ace: Her main highlight aside (see below), ENMa-chan has shown great skill during her Left 4 Dead 2 appearance, including: familiarity with item, weapon and enemy spawns, and AI Director manipulation strategies.
- Ascended Extra: Initially a faceless stand-in to prevent random players from joining Ame, Gura and Ina's session of Left 4 Dead 2, she has since gained popularity among fans after displaying her skills, to the point of even getting her own character design, drawn by Ina.
- Beleaguered Boss: Downplayed. The girls are competent but there are a few incidents that occured at ENMa's expense such as accidentially being insulted by Ame, being left on "Read" by Gura, dealing with Ina's punny nature, and being called "slippery and thicc" during the holoMyth Christmas stream.
- Brass Balls: With Gura incapacitated and Ina and Amelia panicked, ENMa-chan charged a Tank with a katana despite a sliver of health remaining, soaking a hunk of concrete in the process, and killing the Tank without becoming incapacitated, much to the admiration of the girls and their chats.
- Idiot Hair: Shaped like 'E' when she's at the office. When The Glasses Come Off it rotated clock-wise into an 'M'.
- Katanas Are Just Better: True to her defining moment, ENMa-chan is often depicted wielding a katana, or at least lugging around a relatively less conspicuous carrying case.
- Meganekko: Her non-combat design features a pair of glasses.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Only ever known as "The Manager", "Manager-san", or "ENMa-chan," an abbreviation of "English Manager."
- Meaningful Name: Considering it's called Hololive Myth, her name draws comparison to the Buddhist God of Hell who was tasked with looking after the deceased.
- The Stoic: Often depicted with a blank, aloof expression.
- Tomboyish Ponytail: As a part of her battle concept.
- The Voiceless: As of writing, ENMa-chan has never been heard speaking on stream.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Or red peekaboo-highlights, in ENMa's case.
JEnMa-chanThe stream manager for Kiara, she was mentioned several times in passing before Kiara decided to draw a semi-official design for her during a members-only stream.
- Foil: In terms of design, she serves as one to EnMa. EnMa has black hair with red-highlights, JEnMa has blonde hair with purple-highlights. EnMa is almost always drawn as stoic bordering on tired, JEnMa is almost always portrayed as smiling. EnMa shares her name with a Buddhist God of Hell, JEnMa is an angel.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: She has only ever been refered to as either "my manager" or "JEnMa", an abbreviation of "(An as of yet unknown J word) English Manager". Kiara has confirmed that the J doesn't stand for Japanese.
- Our Angels Are Different: This one is a stream manager for a phoenix.
- Unseen No More: For a while she remained The Ghost who was only mentioned in stories told by Kiara as well as her drawing. She would finally appear on stream (albeit off-camera) during Kiara's chocolate making stream.
Unofficial (self-declared) members
For her full list of tropes see Haato Ch..
For her full list of tropes see hololive Japan - Generation 4.