- Raven, the broody goth girl, is a fan of Pretty Pretty Pegasus (i.e., she's a literal Pegasister note ).
- The episode then ends with Robin asking who wants to watch it.note
- After Robin asked them, Raven is happy about it while Beast Boy and Cyborg glare at him.
- The episode then ends with Robin asking who wants to watch it.note
- "The final ingredient is pretzel bread. It can be found... at the supermarket. Here's a coupon."
- The Titans going through great lengths to get the ultimate sandwich... only for Silkie to eat it and then regurgitate it.
- The entire time Robin was in the grocery store.
- After Robin gets back he complains about how bad his experience there was to the titans, who are beaten and worn out from their quest. They all glare at him and then Robin compliments Starfire's new haircut (which was cut off by one of the sandwich guardians) and Starfire's response was just a blink.
- Also, their exclamations when they finally get the sandwich ingredients:
- Cyborg and Beast Boy's pie song.
- Beast Boy taking advice from a hallucination of Cyborg's head.Cyborg: Then get a job, you bum.Beast Boy: I will get a job! For you, Cyborg window hallucination!
- Beast Boy's attempts at jobs he has always wanted.
- Chemist:Beast Boy: Oooo, bubbles! (Cue explosion)
- Lawyer (No, really):Beast Boy: And that, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, is why the defendant is, without a doubt, guilty! What? You say I'm supposed to be defending him? Heh heh... oops.
- Surgeon:Beast Boy: That's what's inside of people??
- Starfire taking balloon animals and duck-duck-goose literally.
- As well as pin the tail on the donkey. Though we don't see the game played, we see the giant spike Starfire planned to use plus a justifiably very scared donkey.
- Not to mention the goose attacking Robin and Robin freaking the hell out.
- Cyborg's extended laugh at Beast Boy's Pie Shop uniform.
- Robin's gift to Cyborg.Cyborg: Your gift to me is a half-drunk soda.Robin: What? Not expensive enough for you fancy pants? You know, I like to think it's the thought that counts.
- Cyborg and Beast Boy figure out Mother Mae-Eye's secret ingredient.Beast Boy: Is it love?Cyborg: It's definitely love. (Hacks up a clump of Starfire's hair)
- While Beast Boy and Cyborg are having a pie fight, BB reveals the original present he had planned for Cyborg, the picture he drew.Beast Boy: (in an angry tone) Since you like gifts so much, here's what I was originally going to give to you, back when I still liked you! (pies Cyborg with the picture inside of said pie)Cyborg: (in a similar tone) This is what you got me!? I love it! It's well-drawn and thoughtful! Thank you! (pies BB)
- We finally get to see what Robin looks like without his mask◊.
- The fact that Robin lost his license crashing the Batmobile.
- The car chase in the supermarket, complete with a Benny Hill theme soundalike.
- The fact that Starfire and Raven are actually driving Robin to where he needs to go when it would just be easier to fly/levitate to his destination.
"Dog Hand" ("Raven's Daddy Dearest" on the original airings)
- Cyborg and Beast Boy's Imagine Spot to when they were babies. Apparently Cyborg's father was a toaster.
- Trigon's Large Ham introduction getting interrupted by Raven.Trigon "Behold Trigon! Master of the Dark! Destroyer of Dimensions! Enslaver of Civilizations! -"Raven "Enough with the resume dad.
- Trigon actually being a well meaning dad and the whole sitcom vibe of the episode.
- Starfire talking like a modern day valley girl as part of a power Trigon gave her. Which leads into this rather jarring line near end of the episode:Trigon: (To Raven) I'm so proud. The only thing left to do is kill all your friends.
Starfire: (Cheerfully) Kill us! Kill us! You can, like, totally do it!
Starfire: Duuuuude, you got it twisted. Your old man's straight up da bomb!
- Earlier, Starfire spoke like a Earth teen, or rather, a caricature of one.
- This makes a certain amount of sense; Trigon gave her the ability to talk like an Earth Teen, but not nessecarily how to use the lingo properly.
- Muscular Robin, even making good use of it by smacking Trigon with increasingly bigger Beast Boy-transformed objects.
Robin: Notice anything different, Raven?Raven: You're twitching.Robin: Yep!
- Even better is the reveal of Muscular Robin.
- And Cyborg's Trigon-gifted "power?"Cyborg: He gave me a dog for a hand!
- Cyborg's genius dance.
- "Finally, I can relax. Ahhh... okay I'm bored."
- Cyborg tricking Raven to make the magical duplicates by using Bait and Switch tactics... Twice!
- Cyborg and Beast Boy realize how annoying they can be when their clones eat everything and hog the video games.Cyborg: The worst part is they put tub back in the freezer even though it's empty! I mean, who does that?!Beast Boy: Us, apparently.
Beast Boy: Are we really that annoying?Raven: (Floating by, reading a book) In a word, yes.Robin: (Carrying a box) Now you know how we feel.
- Robin and Raven commenting on it.
- Mr. Freeze Ice Cream.
- Morbidly obese Cyborg and Beast Boy.
- The dancing Tyrannosaurus rex in the Dance Party Ending.
- Lonely Cyborg groaning angstly at Raven, annoying her to ask him what's wrong.
- Real Cy's face in the background.
- The entire fortune-teller sequence at the start of the episode, especially this bit:Cyborg: And my fortune is "You and Starfire will have seven kids!" What!?Beast Boy: That's gonna be awkward since I'm already marrying her.
- Robin Hearing Voices in his head. The voice lampshades this and Robin argues with it; making everyone else think he's crazy.
- In the end, Starfire starts hearing the voice and goes out with it.
- "DON'T MAKE ME COME IN THERE!"
- Robin insults Speedy's face and voice, despite both of them looking and sounding alike.
- Cyborg and Beast Boy's way of asking a girl out: crying and begging on their knees in a whiny voice.
- Robin bribes them to keep an eye on Speedy with a Scooby Snack. It works (and Beast Boy transforms into a green Scooby)!
- Robin successfully ruins Starfire and Speedy's date, but can't live with the guilt. He admits to Starfire about what he did. It looks like she's about to forgive him for it, but she punches him out instead.Starfire: YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR GLIPPER!
- Before attacking Speedy, Robin lets out a Howie Long Scream.
- "Let me go." "No." "Let me go!" "No." "LET ME GO!" "No."
- Adding to the hilarity is that Cyborg and Beast Boy say "No" in the exact same tone every time.
- The face Robin is making.
- Robin is suffering from mission withdrawal when there's no crime for a week. He gets all twitchy and on edge like a drug addict.
- Robin tried to make sleeping a competitive sport.
- Raven shutting down Robin.Robin: Raven, you need to-Raven: No.
- Beast Boy reveals that he paints other animals green to fool the Titans so he can relax. Cut to a flashback where Robin is screaming for Beast Boy's help while a big thug is choking him, not realizing that the fat green dog in a bite collar is just a regular dog.Robin: That explains a lot.
- At the end, Robin manages to finally relax and ignores the call... only to find out that the Titans are really in danger.Cyborg: Why is Beast Boy just sitting there?! (A green-painted pigeon sits watching them, then flies away)
- Beast Boy stinks so bad, it nearly sends Cyborg to heaven... only to get his soul vacuumed by Beast Boy and puts him back in his body.
- Complete with the theme song from Ghostbusters.
- The contests the Titans held to figure out whose turn it is to do laundry.
- After Raven magically strips the other Titans so that she can get the laundry over and done with, the others immediately panic and cover themselves, except for Beast Boy, who just shrugs and goes about his business.
- Raven's attempts in washing the Titans' outfits.
- Cyborg's robot closet. There are several Shout Outs to other shows... and a Fembot body stashed in there too.Cyborg: (embarrassed) Heh, heh, how did that get there?
- Starfire's attempt at sewing which ends with her somehow baking a beautiful dress...which she hates.
- Didn't use enough milk, apparently.
- Robin gets locked out of the tower while in the nude. He gets swarmed by bees and fan-girls with camera-phones.
- When Gizmo shows up with a robot army to take down the Titans, he takes one look at Robin's naked bod and hightails it out of there.
- When their clothes have a mind of their own and force them to wear each others outfits. Only it turns out that Raven cast a spell onto their outfits to teach Robin a lesson for not doing the laundry.
- Raven and Robin's outfits' ... dancing.
- How has the part where, seeing it's his turn to do laundry, Robin puts the list in a blender and swallows it?Robin: What chores list?
- Raven gloating over Robin at the end.Raven: Sucka.
- Beast Boy tries to prank Robin, Cyborg, and Raven, but they're all totally unfazed.
- Beast Boy's face when he tries to prank Starfire.
- Also, Starfire's face once the other Titans tell her that she's being pranked.
- When everyone convinces Beast Boy he's a ghost, he decides to do what he always wanted: jump into a volcano.Cyborg: Jump into a volcano?!Raven: What kind of dream is that?
- Everyone trying to stop Beast Boy from jumping into a volcano and dying one-by-one in silly ways. They come back as ghosts.
Robin: Guys, check it out! I can fly! I finally have a superpower! (does some flips) Woohoohoo!
- Robin takes being a ghost pretty easy.
- Apparently, random lasers from space are a danger.Robin: Careful, there are still many dangers on this volcano: falling rocks, lava flows...Starfire: Laser beams.Raven: (confused) Laser wha? *ZAP!* Where did that even come from?Starfire: On my planet, it is not uncommon to be struck down by a stray laser beam from outer space.
- The ending, or rather, the lack of one.Cyborg: So... what now?
"La Larva Amor"
- The Titans' milk mustache contest.
- Starfire has a skeleton reaching for a glass of water under her bed...
- Even better, whose skeleton it is.
- As Silkie is drifting to Mexico, he passes a boat featuring none other than Batman and Commissioner Gordon drinking soda and fishing.
- Silkie's adventure into Mexico. He gets into a relationship with a beautiful woman and attracts the hate of her ex-boyfriend.
- When the Titans find Silkie's molted husk, they all scream. Beast Boy continues to scream after everyone stops and they all make confused looks at him.
- Well makes sense, he was the one who originally adopted it after all.
- BB trying to use the husk to convince a returning Starfire he's fine.
- Starfire trashing the room and gearing up to seriously harm the others when they told her they've lost Silkie. When he suddenly shows up in the elevator behind her. Her rage quickly subsides and she goes on as if nothing happened.Starfire: How does one lose the Silkie?! AAAAAAAAAAAAA-- (Silkie appears behind her) Silkie! There you are. Now who would care to see the images of my travels?
- Robin has his sights on building a community center for senior citizens, but reconsiders building a pool when Starfire wants a reason to use a bikini.
- Cyborg and Beast Boy's escalating attempts at getting a free pizza; eventually resorting to using a laser satellite to blast the pizza parlor.
- Cyborg and Beast Boy's crazy faces when they are about to press "The Button".
- In the end, they never get their free pizza, but an old guy does. The two get so mad, they have a breakdown while Robin and Starfire watch confused.
- At the end of the episode, Starfire models the bikini... on Silkie. Robin tries not to vomit.
- Robin is putting the Titans through Training from Hell jumping jacks. Raven is doing girly ones in midair, Cyborg literally falls apart from exhaustion, and Starfire goes so fast, she warps through time and comes back wearing ancient Egyptian clothing.
- Raven somehow slips on a Banana Peel while levitating.
- Cyborg wants Robin to be leader again. Want to know why?Cyborg: WHY?! BECAUSE I HATE BANANAS! (Squeezes a banana until it pops)
- After Gorilla!Beast Boy beats Robin, he says he's now leader because of the "Law of the Jungle, baby!". Robin begs the others for help, but...Cyborg: He's right. It is the law...Raven: Of the Jungle, baby.
- When Gorilla!Beast Boy becomes leader, he grows more feral and turns the Tower into a jungle. Starfire and Raven follow suit.
- And the three go ape when they receive a call from Batman.
- "You can't ignore me!"
- Cyborg's disappointment in Robin for letting all the craziness happen, and calls him out for going soft.
- "You wanna be an alpha again? DO WHATEVER I TELL YA!"
"Girls Night Out"
- Raven can only imagine how a girls night out is like: stuffed animals, flowers, rabbits. Absolutely terrifying.
- Starfire's huge Puppy-Dog Eyes when she tries to convince Raven to hang out with her.
- Starfire enthusiastically kicking Raven's popcorn to the floor and then grabbing her and tossing her through the wall of the Tower.
- When bored, Raven visits Jinx to gloat about putting her in prison.Raven: Hahaha, look at you. You're in prison. (chomps some popcorn)Jinx: I hate you.
- Starfire's rather polarizing threat to Jinx on what she would do to her if she tries to betray them.Jinx: Sounds like a blast...
Starfire: Yes, (eyes glow) eye blast. That is how I will obliterate you.
- Robin, Cyborg, and Beast Boy have exciting montages of... wearing hats and french fry eating.
- When they come across the hat store, they each get a Thought Bubble that all overlap with each other:Robin: (in his bubble, wearing a straw hat) Are you thinking what I'm thinking?Beast Boy: (in his bubble, wearing a sea captain's hat) I know I'm thinking what you're thinking!Cyborg: (in his bubble, wearing a leprechaun hat) Whoa, whoa, whoa! You can't possibly be thinking what I am thinking! It's just too crazy!All three: HAT PARTY!!!
- Then they get even more excited over their fries.Robin: THOSE FRIES ARE ABSOLUTELY INSAAAANE!Beast Boy: (dragging his butt on the floor) AAAAAAAAAAA!Cyborg: (punching his face) I CAN'T TAKE IT! I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!
- The Pac-Man visual shout out within the fry eating montage.
- When they come across the hat store, they each get a Thought Bubble that all overlap with each other:
- Batman and Commissioner Gordon are on a stakeout when the cops are chasing the girls, and seem to not care (if notice in the first place) at all.
- The ending, when the guys see the girls being pursued by the police.Robin: Nice try, ladies, but... (together with Cyborg and Beast Boy) LAAAME! (the guys all howl)
- The reason why Beast Boy get fired.Beast Boy: Is this about that planet blowing up? Okay so I messed up. But everybody messes up from time to time. To time to time. To time.
Robin: To time.
Raven: To time.
Cyborg: To time.
- The auditions: Vixen nearly gets in but since she was in bird mode at the time, her eating a worm breaks the deal for the Titans. B'wana Beast merging Silkie and a Rabbit together gets him thrown out instantly. And Detective Chimp doesn't even get to say three words before being kicked aside (literally via a boot on a spring).
- Cyborg heckling the auditiontionists. He kept on calling Vixen lame and made a bunch of puns with B'wana Beast's name.Cyborg: (pointing at B'wana Beast's loincloth) If you B'wana some pants, I can get you some!
- Beast Babe. Nobody is fooled.
- An octopus riding an ice-unicycle
- The Wonder Twins auditioning:Both: Wonder Twin powers... activate!
Jayna: Shape of tiger! (transforms)
Robin: That tiger is awesome!
Zan: Form of water! (transforms)
Robin: (Beat) ...That tiger is awesome!
Zan: (Disheartened) I can also transform into ice and gas...
- The twins soon make it clear that they need to be together to activate their powers, but seeing as Zan is basically useless, they offer him a job... as a receptionist.
- Raven's reaction when Beast Boy tells her to flush him down the toilet.
- People constantly calling the tower when they're looking for the Bat Cave.Beast Boy: (deep voice) Yes, this is the Bat Cave. Batman speaking.
- While facing off against the H.I.V.E., Robin goes after Mammoth. He has a hard time beating him while the other Titans easily defeat their criminals and watch the one-sided fight while eating hotdogs.
- Mammoth mostly just stands there doing absolutely nothing.
- Robin tries to get superpowers by merging his DNA with an actual robin's. The bird starts doing acrobatics, throws a birdarang and exits using a grapple gun. He pops up two more times at random.
- Starfire talking about meatloaf while the other Titans warn Robin how superpowers are a curse.Raven: (grimly) Superpowers are a curse.Cyborg: (grimly) A curse.Beast Boy: (grimly) A curse.Starfire: (grimly) Meatloaf.
- Robin's Chicken Dance. It was so idiotic and hilarious, it almost made Raven smile. Almost.
- Uh huh! That's right! Super powers are a curse curse curse cursity cursity cursey cursey cursey curse!
- Cyborg boasting that the other Titans couldn't program a VCR... and none of them know what a VCR is. Causing Cyborg to go on a long tangent about it.
- He does this two more times about Webster and The Pointer Sisters, but Robin stops him the third time.
- Robin singing the original series' main theme in the shower, then Cyborg joining in.
- "I'm fighting a vacuum cleaner... and losing! This is embarrassing."
- Cyborg and Beast Boy's excuse to get out of eating Starfire's unusual food. It's clearly obvious they want to go to the movies instead.
- Robin tries to eat a mouthworm and it starts screaming as soon as he bites down. Then they have a screaming contest before Robin escapes using a smoke bomb.
- When the Titans are squicked out by Starfire's parasite, Cyborg ducks his head into his body like a turtle.
- Robin goes to show Silkie something on his computer, but he has to click through sexy pictures of himself.Robin: No one must know about that.
- Robin being right about Parry the whole time, and bonus points for Parry being the same species that tried to eat Starfire before.
- The flashback to the last party Titans East had, with Robin, Cyborg, Beast Boy, and Raven being the "life of the party".
- DJ Raven throws down some beats with her spooky music; creeping everyone out.
- Raven. Dancing. While retaining her deadpan expression.
- Silkie's so hungry, he goes around eating everything in sight.
- In Robin's room, he eats one of his explosive birdarangs and his extending staff.
- In Beast Boy's room, he eats BB's litter box and underwear, but spits out the box of tofu and wipes the taste off his tongue.
- In Raven's room, he conjures up a big, scary demon... and eats it right up.
- "EAT THE MEATBALL!" (Especially Silkie joining in.)
- "EAT IT! SHE'S GONNA EAT IT!"
- The demon in Raven's mouth really likes attacking Beast Boy.Beast Boy: Why does it only go after me?! (gets dragged off)
- At the dentist's office, Raven's mouth demon thrashes the dentists while the rest of the Titans are in the waiting room oblivious to the carnage.
Robin: Guys, I just realized. If Raven seals that tooth, Beast Boy will be trapped inside forever!Cyborg: *Reading a waiting room magazine* Well, nothing we can do about it now.Starfire: Actually, I believe there is still time-Cyborg: CAN'T YOU SEE I'M READING AN IMPORTANT PERIODICAL!? *beat* Found the teacup hiding in the tree.
- Also at the office:
- Most of the ways Raven's mouth opens when the monster attacks. Most notably when the top half of her head unhinges from the lower half.
- "GENIUS! How did I put that together with just a drawing of a snake and an upside-down smiley face? I have no idea."
- Robin is hearing voices in his head again. This time it's his staff.
- Robin's idea of a staff meeting: Literally whacking the other Titans with his staff to discipline them for slacking off.
- Robin wakes up one morning and just feels like singing."Morning stranger going through the Titan computer!"
- And as soon as he realises what's happening he goes competely insane sounding the alarm, and throwing a smoke grenade to the floor- when the smoke clears, he hasn't moved a muscle
- Starfire using slang again.Raven: There's something I don't like about [Terra].Cyborg: I think I know what you don't like.Starfire: That she's all up in your man's grill, and you're all, "Uh-uh, boo bear's mine."Cyborg: We watch a lot of daytime talk shows together.
- Robin testing Terra by jumping out when she least expects it.*pops out of a bush* TITAN TEST!
- Cyborg suggests Terra is "in 'the L word'" with Beast Boy...Starfire: Lllllobster!
- Near the end, when Terra tears apart the island to crush Beast Boy with a massive boulder, the view pans out to encompass everything, the entire island shakes dramatically... and then a round chunk just comes out of the island with a small *pop* noise.
- At the end, when the Titans admit they were wrong about Raven:Cyborg: Guess it was pretty silly to think you were in love with Beast Boy.Beast Boy: Why is that so silly?!Starfire: Because you lack redeeming qualities.
- Starfire and Raven singing a dodge ball version of the original series theme song. It's all the more funny if you saw that coming.
- The reason why Starfire's not allowed to play dodge ball? Last game she ate the ball. The reason Raven's not allowed to play? Last game she ate the opponents.Raven: (Gets hit in the head with a dodge ball) ... I'll consume your souls for that, mortal swine! (Goes One-Winged Angel and sucks the rival team into her mouth)
- Just like how Starfire and Raven are benchwarmers, the Hive Fivers have See-more and Billy Numerous sitting out as well.
- What do the Team Titans do when they lose the dodge ball championship to the Hive Fivers? They call the cops to arrest them and win by default. The Hive may have won, but they're still criminals.
- Beast Boy always being the last one to be hit with the balls.
"Burger vs. Burrito"
- Seeing Beast Boy dancing to beat box music as a cat. Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Adorable.
- Beast Boy's song about burritos and Cyborg's song about burgers.
- One of the moments of the montage of the fight escalating shows Beast Boy, as a gorilla, trying to eat a pile of bananas. Cyborg somehow managed to replace the edible part of the bananas with burgers.
- And then when Cyborg can't start the car... because Beast Boy replaced the engine with a burrito.
- Cyborg and Beast Boy have various burger vs. burrito challenges; including a hill race, shooting range, and aerodynamic tests.
- The final challenge has a humungous burger-bot fighting a burrito Kaiju. It's a draw.
- During the final food battle, Robin, Starfire, and Raven finally make a solid opinion on their food preference in the burger vs. burrito debate. They'd rather go out for pizza.
- Likewise after the battle, Cyborg and Beast Boy are having a hankering for food. Unfortunately, one wants ice cream, but the other wants pie. Fortunately, they're willing to combine the two this time.
- After Cyborg and Beast Boy divide the tower, Beast Boy puts Raven in a giant burrito after she sleeps on Cyborg's side and in retaliation she telekinetically wraps his ears around his head. When Cyborg laughs, she removes his screws and he falls apart.
- Beast Boy's constant attempts to hit on Raven. It's like he's channeling Johnny Bravo.
- "And Starfire's match is... Aquaman!"
- Robin just plain loses it when he hears this.
- Robin tries to woo Starfire by flexing in a speedo. Cyborg wishes he didn't see that.Cyborg: AUGH! TOO MUCH PALENESS!
- "I'VE NEVER BEEN SO UNCOMFORTABLE IN MY LIFE!"
- Cyborg's reactions to Robin trying to mimic Aquaman in general
- "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?"
- How the episode ends up: Just as Beast Boy and Raven are about to kiss in a climactic rooftop wedding, Cyborg flies in and announces that there was a glitch in his program. Beast Boy's match is now... the scratching post, which he immediately falls for. Raven's pissed, but Robin takes the chance to retry Starfire, as it might have changed for her too. Which it does, as her new match is also... the scratching post. Cue Beast Boy and Starfire getting into a catfight over the affections of the scratching post, Robin and Aquaman crying in each others' arms, Cyborg puzzled and sad over his failed program, and Raven hating everything.
"Colors of Raven"
- Robin orders the team to come up with one-liners with "doctor" and/or "light" in it to defeat Dr. Light.Beast Boy: It's lights out for you, Dr. Light!Cyborg: Light's about to have his punched out!Starfire: The Dr. Light shall need a doctor when I am through with him!
- They all get defeated by Light — until Raven simply snaps her fingers, transporting Dr. Light to jail.Robin: Where's the one-liner?
Raven: "This is stupid." How about that?
Robin: Eh, really should have the word "light" or "doctor" in it.
- They all get defeated by Light — until Raven simply snaps her fingers, transporting Dr. Light to jail.
- The other Titans having trouble determining how Raven is feeling based on her deadpan delivery.
- Beast Boy's version of counting: "Zero, one, two..."Cyborg: Whoa, whoa, whoa! You don't start at zero when you count.
- Red Raven beating the crap out of Cyborg and Robin for no reason. Strangely, she never once harms Beast Boy.
- Pink Raven goes around making everything a Sugar Bowl. Beast Boy and Cyborg are supposed to catch her, but have a fun time in the saccharine setting she made.
- While they were having a lovely picnic, Pink Raven ends up capturing herself.Pink Raven: (seeing the prism on Cyborg's person) Ooh, shiny! (reaches out to touch it)
Cyborg and Beast Boy: NOOOOOOO!
- With her gone, everything returns to normal and the food BB and Cy were eating turns out to be garbage. Their "Collect All Five" faces end up being a sharp contrast to Robin and Starfire's faces of glee.
- While they were having a lovely picnic, Pink Raven ends up capturing herself.
- Starfire and Robin go after Purple Raven, who has set up a kissing booth, with a line of prospective men lining up to kiss her. Robin knows what he must do: get in line with the other guys and smooch her. Just as they were about to kiss, Starfire knocks him away and captures Purple Raven herself.
- When the Titans go into the big robot, a Teen Titan version of "Go Go Power Rangers" plays.
- Robin's arrogance causes the Titan's first outing with their Humongous Mecha to be total failure. They couldn't even stop Kitten from robbing a bank and she's just an ordinary teenager.
- Everyone is creeped out by Robin's incredibly muscular left leg. This is what Raven has to say.Raven: Get that away from me!
- To be fair, he was kinda shoving his thick, pulsing, veiny lower appendage in her face.
- While looking around the Tower for a new book to read, Cyborg sees one of Raven's seeing-eye-monsters from a while back, even saying the scene is familiar.
- The ending, where the Titans realize how dangerous reading can be. Raven hopes that the whole situation doesn't diminish their love of reading, but this is followed by a very long, awkward silence, with calm jazz music playing in the background. You can tell that the Titans are just dying to do an Aside Glance.
- The Art Shift when Starfire finds the comic. And the resulting Self-Deprecation.Robin: WAIT! That's a comic book!Starfire: Is not a comic book a type of book?!Cyborg: It doesn't count if it has pictures on it!Beast Boy: AHH! This will never fuel our imaginations!
- Beast Boy and Cyborg going through the Five Stages of Grief after Robin gets rid of the couch, particularly when they reach "Anger" and Beast Boy is blowing bubbles angrily.
"Starfire the Terrible"
- The team doesn't take Starfire being evil seriously at first, so she has to commit evil acts to convince them to do so. How does she convince Robin? By destroying a year's supply of his hair gel. How does she convince the rest of the team? By blowing up the moon!
- It probably did not help that one of her first "evil" acts was drinking from the milk carton...
- What happens when Starfire destroys the hair gel: Robin's hair reverts back to Burt Ward's hairstyle.
- At one point, he tries styling it back to its regular form. It won't hold.
- The way Starfire describes her attempt to get Robin to notice her... as a supervillain:
- What starts it all?Robin: Why doesn't anyone wanna kill me?!
- Starfire makes a hideout. It has fully functioning lasers and guard robots despite the fact that everything is made of cardboard, her control panels are just crayon drawings, and Starfire herself is making most of the sound effects with her own mouth.
"Staring at the Future"
- Cyborg and Beast Boy's reactions to the word "responsibility". The funniest example would have to be when they meet future Raven.Raven: Maintaining balance in the universe is a big resp—
Cyborg: DON'T YOU SAY THAT WORD! DON'T YOU SAY THAT WORD!!
Beast Boy: (covers his ears and hums loudly)
- As the Titans struggle to go through a day without their powers to win their bet against Robin.
- Raven is hit the hardest by the this, as her constant levitation and limited use of her feet has made her lose the ability to walk. She is later forced to use a walker to get around.
- Starfire, for some reason, would rather cause property damage by blasting through a wall instead of going through doors that are literally just steps away, it gets even funnier when she switches to a mailbox.
- In the fight against the Hive 5, Cyborg, Starfire, Raven, and Beast Boy realize that they can do just fine without their powers, beating the bad guys by using only a mailbox, a stick, a walker, and an angry cat, respectively.
- In the final scene, Raven is unable to get passed the door.
- When Robin fears Batman's wrath for the Titans trashing the Bat cave, he goes through a number of quick changes acting out a rapid fire conversation of him begging Batman for forgiveness. Including his hair changing to look like Batman's cowl and even has "Batman" ask what "Alfred" thinks and acts him out as well.
- Raven's friendship with the bats.
- LAST TUESDAY
- I'm suddenly much less afraid of Batman.
- Starfire in Batgirl's suit, and Robin's reaction to it.
- Her fight with Jinx is funny as well.
- Both the opening with Robin gloating and the end where he decides to blame the Joker.
- The Freeze-Frame Bonus of Batman's shelf. Includes such gems as a photo album with "Year One" on the spine, the Red Hood's helmet, Mr. Freeze's disembodied head, a box of "Hush bandages"...and an urn with "Robin II" on it. Next to a crowbar.
- Beast Boy's Potty Failure in the elevator.Robin: Okay, wow! That just happened.
- Robin going crazy from being stuck in the elevator for so long and starting to act like a caged tiger. He even licks his own "paw".
- Cyborg finally snaps and threatens to blast Beast Boy.
- Robin sleep-fighting."Fresh!"
- "WRONG! SO WRONG! RAVEN WAS SO WRONG!"
- Starfire's response to Raven giving her '80s Hair:Starfire: I LOOK LIKE THE RIPE BANANA! (rocks back and fourth in fetal position)
Robin: I think it looks kinda cute. (dozes off, magic keeping him awake slaps him again)
Starfire: THAT WOMAN HAS LOST HER HUMANITY!
- Raven's crazy kicks (and her accompanying repeated shouts) when she kicks Jinx in rapid-fire succession. At one point, Jinx catches both her legs and she kicks with a third leg. Jinx is just as confused as the audience.
- Recall in a past episode, Raven could barely walk, and now, she's a pro at it!
- Beast Boy just can't get enough of Raven's legs."Love those lovely, lovely legs, mama!"
- And Raven seems to like the attention, to the point that she happily shows off her legs again after Beast Boy freaks out upon seeing them being hidden by her cloak.
- Cyborg puts on Raven's cloak and it makes him act like her; floating around, speaking in monotone, and using his nonexistent magic.
- Just the sheer absurdity of Cyborg and Beast Boy going a whole day saying nothing but the word "waffles" — even when they are being tortured by Brother Blood's Pain Bot.
- Near the end, Robin, Raven and Starfire all take a cue from Cyborg and BB by saying - and SINGING! - nothing but this very word, "waffles", to defeat Brother Blood. And it works: Blood, who has been growing increasingly agitated at hearing that word over and over again, decides he can't take it anymore and gets out of there as fast as he can.
- By this time, BB and Cyborg have stopped saying "waffles" and chide the others for doing so now, because they've ruined their little game for them. Also, by this time, the pair look much the worse for wear after being tortured for so long: Cyborg is almost completely mangled and dismembered, and BB has been reduced to a skeleton from the neck down.
- The "Official Superhero Conduct Charter" has some rather funny things written on it by both Superman and Batman.Superman: BRUCE - PLEASE REVIEW BEFORE OUR NEXT MEETING :) HUGS! -CLARKBatman: ALFRED - PLEASE FILE THIS AWAY WITH THE OTHER FILES I DON'T CARE ABOUT. -B(A little doodle of Batman's logo with a speech bubble above it): I SHALL BECOME THE BAT!
- Robin: "I am watching-" *runs into a wall*
- Also when they're trying to hide their relationship from Robin and Gizmo.Gizmo: Do I look like I was born yesterday?Cyborg: Kind of.Jinx: Yes.
- When Cyborg declared to Jinx.Jinx: Blueberry Pie. My favorite.Cyborg: (confident) I knooooww.Jinx: That's creepy.Cyborg: (nervous) I knooooww.
- Cyborg arranges for Jinx to come to the Valentine party. Unfortunately, his efforts are defeated by the guards tazing him whenever he tries to get close to her.
- Terra's surprisingly deep laugh after she temporarily banishes the Titans to the center of the earth.
- Cyborg's reaction to Beast Boy shoving a fish in his ear
- Essentially anything the Titans do after Beast Boy's brain-drain spell.Cyborg: Guys, look! (Beat) A birdy!
- Silkie being affected by the opposite spell, and using his new super intelligence to build a Humongous Mecha in his own likeness with which to combat the incoming asteroid.
"Más y Menos"
- The Take That! to the detractors of the show: A 5h 2m video called "TEEN TITANZ NO!!!", uploaded by a "ChildHoodDestroyed", with a baby crying as the thumbnail, and to top it off, it has -5 views◊.
- Starfire's dream, where after the other Titans refuse to go on a picnic with her she screams and turns them into cats.
- Robin's dream is a collage of redubbed footage from the original series, starting out with the climax of Trouble in Tokyo in where he defeats the villain in one strike.
- Both of these, however, pale in comparison to Silkie's dream.
- Beast Boy's dream is just a clip of a live action lizard moving it's foot back and forth, and then he just kicks Silkie right off of his bed.
- Cyborg's dream is him going on an 8-bit adventure to get some more pizzas. If you listen closely, you can here him say "Aw shit." after he misses a jump.
- The first place Robin has the Titans look for the missing Starfire? Beneath the yard.
- Raven's total unwillingness to use her arms in this episode, going so far as to levitate Starfire's bracelets instead of wearing them during a role-playing session with Blackfire.
- She didn't even wear Starfire's clothes like the other Titans; she just wore them over her closed cloak.
- Robin's declaration that he's "only attracted to niceness, and sweetness, and innocent things, like a puppy with ears too big for it's head!". This was in reaction to Blackfire asking him if he missed her.
- "Mr. Butt, are you okay?!"
- Aqualad's first-date idea to impress Raven? An undersea concert, by fish, clams, and an octopus — which turns out to be bait for a shark feeding frenzy!
- It must have been a success, if Raven's priceless expression is any indication.
- As Beast Boy's jealousy comes to the fore, he tries to prove that he can be intense, but his attempts at such are so inept that it usually results in him needing a nap. Being called a goblin doesn't help.
- As BB and Aqualad fight over her, Raven declares she'll check out some shipwrecked skeletons with whoever can win a fight... to the death!
- Aqualad, however, refuses to fight, so Beast Boy jumps through his brawler animals and just whales on the poor guy!
- Cyborg's Squee! face when Aqualad becomes a pirate.
- Beast Boy calling BRAIN Brian, with the latter attempting to correct him every time, before finally realizing he screwed up on the acronym itself. At which point it becomes utterly hilarious.
- After he drains the youth from some kids, all of Mad Mod's physical features radically improve... except his teeth.
- The Titans chasing Mad Mod in a Monty Python-esque fashion.
- Old Cyborg suddenly having grandchildren for some reason.
- How Raven crosses the Black River of the Underworld.
- Death's Villain Song.
- Raven tricking Death.
- The Titans come back to life as old people zombies and Raven is completely fine with that.
- After Starfire, thanks to Raven, acquires vast knowledge at the expense of being fun, every time she says something factual, Robin, Cyborg and Beast Boy all yell, "BUMMER!!!" in unison.
- The Titans pull a prank by toilet papering a fountain. Cue Batman and Commissioner Gordon walking out, seeing the messed-up fountain, and laughing. And they're still laughing at it even at the end of the episode.
- Robin's fastidiousness involves him having several mirrors present in his rooms, building an elaborate blanket fort which happens to include mirrors, and wearing a retainer to sleep.
- Trigon and Starfire spending quality time together.
- A bit dark but you gotta admit it's funny to see BB and Cyborg getting hurt after each Rousing Speech Robin gives.
- The episode's climax involves Raven and Starfire becoming one another's father. It's as weird and hilarious as it sounds.
- The entire episode is My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic meets Teen Titans Go!, and is every bit as hilarious as it sounds.
- Raven's ridiculous expressions when she realizes Control Freak has beamed the Titans into her favorite show.
- Raven's explanation for the in-universe fandom's portmanteau naming.Raven: A flerd! It's half flock, half herd!Control Freak: Holy smokes, you're a nerd.
- Raven's Squee! face when the pegasi ask if she wants to join their flerd.
- The pegasi being corrupted by the Titans' actions until they themselves start to believe that violence is the best answer.
Sparkleface: That was scary.Butterbean: Very scary. But it stopped the unicorns from playing their music.
- After the Titans beat up the unicorns:
Butterbean: Those slaps worked very well.Sparkleface: I liked watching it.
- After Robin smacks the panicking unicorns with his staff:
Unicorn: I say we form a friendship circle so we can hug him from all angles and-Butterbean: Or we can kick him in the face.Raven: Butterbean! What's wrong with you?Butterbean: (laughs) That just seems like the quickest way to get rid of him.Raven: But you taught me that friendship and love are the best way to deal with problems.Butterbean: Did I? That sounds ridiculous.
- This culminates with their plan to stop the giant goblin and their response to Raven's objection.
- The whole thing is made even funnier when you consider that Friendship is Magic has no shortage of random, comedic violence even during the slice-of-life episodes, and the ponies are fully capable of administering several flavors of beatdown during the more adventure-oriented episodes.
- After losing his mask, Robin hastily retreats to The Tower while covering his face to protect his secret identity. He runs into a pole. Undeterred, he summons his R-Cycle and rides it into nearest wall. Finally, in an ultimate display of total stupidity and/or determination, he calls T-Plane...
"The Best Robin"
- The other Titans have become too lazy to put off the TV if it goes on fire when they're watching it, let alone save the city council from Brother Blood. What does Robin do? A ridiculous series of bird calls... That summons Carrie Kelly, the Silver Age Robin, and Tim Drake! It only gets more ridiculous.
- Raven: "Whoa! There are three other Robins?"
Carrie Kelly: "Oh, there have been more than that."
Silver Age!Robin: "Golly! Our chum Batman goes through a sidekick or two!"
- When Robin introduces his "Rules of Robin" book.Raven: It's a big book with your name on it. That's all we need to know.
- The Bizarro Titans' version of the T-Plane being upside-down and dragging itself across the ground.
- The whole total-opposite concept of the Bizarro Titans is hilarious.
- Grobyc, who walks around in a tank top and boxers, and is 99% human; 3/4 of his face is mechanical.
- Nevar, a well-tanned girl who always has a disturbing "smile" on her face.
- Boy Beast, a dog-creature with the power to shapeshift into any boy!
- Erifrats, a hulking, hideously misshapen, unibrowed Tameranean.
- And their leader Nibor, who's exactly what the normal Titans want instead of their own Robin.
- Both teams trying to get rid of Robin, culminating in Robin being treated like a volleyball.
"Let's Get Serious"
- The whole episode makes fun of the fact that people wish the show was serious like the old series or Young Justice.
- The ending:Serious!Robin: I thought being serious would bring us closer...but it's only driven us apart...
Subtitles: NEXT WEEK ON TEEN TITANS GO
(cut to the Titans back to normal, dancing)
- Admittedly, it reuses animation from the episode proper during that ending...but Robin shaking his head at that particular point is a highlight.
"Rocks and Water"
- The Team's reason why Aqualad and Terra shouldn't be dating, especially Cyborg's:Beast Boy: You two have nothing in common!Cyborg: He's a boy, she's a girl.Beast Boy: Nothing in common!
"Multiple Trick Pony"
- Robin repeatedly challenging Kid Flash to a footrace, and failing every time.
"Truth, Justice and What?"
- The Titans other than Robin decide to mutate themselves into turtles to join the Turtle Dudes, only for reality to ensue and they end up sickly and disfigured. The following scene is them in the tower's infirmary.
- Raven is cursed into being nice, and she can't figure out why. It's pretty funny to hear her freak out like that."WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!?"
- Robin's sideplot about fighting with a pot of chili Starfire intends to marry.
"And the Award for Sound Design Goes to Rob"
- The silent movie-style sequence that occurs when the Titans realize that all of the world's sounds have been removed, complete with titles and a ragtime piano score which is actually being played by The Whisperer.
- Many of the sounds that the Titans create to replace the missing ones.
- Starfire making Silkie go "Hey, hey, hey!".
- Cyborg making a dolphin say "Boo-yah, boo-yah, boo-yah".
"The Return of Slade"
- The Bait-and-Switch in the title: when the Titans set off to defeat Slade, they do it offscreen with a card reading "Three episodes and a made-for-TV movie later".
"Some of Their Parts"
- When Robin divides the Titans into their core personality traits, he finds that since Beast Boy provides no major strategic advantage to the team all five of his parts are the same, so Soldier Cyborg suggests that they use one of the Beast Boys as a human shield.
- After forming his "perfect" team, Robin uses the prism on himself. The resulting five Robins turn out to be Crazy Robin, Perfectionist Robin,
ObsessiveDetail-Oriented Robin, Paranoid Robin and Control Freak Robin.
- His (or rather, their) undoing? Silkie's separate parts.
- Beast Boy's inability to get with Passion Raven; even when he splits her at the end of the episode, Rage Raven grabs his head, followed by an iris out.
- When Robin says that oral hygiene is good, Cyborg goes into a rant confusing it with baseball player Orel Hershiser:Cyborg: Good? Good?! Oral Hygiene was the greatest pitcher in baseball history! Nicknamed "The Bull Dog", Oral Hygiene was known for his slight frame and fierce competitive spirit! A Cy Young Award winner, three time All-Star, World Series champion and MVP! He holds the record for 59 consecutive scoreless innings pitch! (first six words appear visible in his mouth) And you say he was just GOOD?!
- The Tooth Fairy's manner of speech. "Da-da-ra-da-da!"
- Raven getting a craving for teeth from the eating contest. Infact, the last part is either disgusting or hilarious.
- The others' shock that Robin's cat plan actually worked.
The Spice Game
- Robin's hilarious overreaction to "spiciness". The real kicker is when he makes a pot of boiled potatoes and puts exactly one grain of salt in it. He bites into the potato...and immediately starts gasping for some milk, complaining that his mouth is on fire.
- Also, everyone's reaction to their consumption of the Tears of Zephos pepper that Raven summons: shrieking at the top of their lungs as they breathe fire.
- Given her usual deadpan tone, it's especially funny to hear Raven speak in a raised tone of voice (as she did in "Nean"), particularly when she is reading from the Ancient Legends book to see where the Dairy King, the only one who will cure them, lives.Raven: (eyes watering) This map shows where he lives... BUT MY EYES ARE TOO WATERY TO READ IT!!
- Given her usual deadpan tone, it's especially funny to hear Raven speak in a raised tone of voice (as she did in "Nean"), particularly when she is reading from the Ancient Legends book to see where the Dairy King, the only one who will cure them, lives.
The Fourth Wall
- The reason for Teen Titans Go! and why the original series was canceled was apparently because Control Freak had the power to reboot their universe.
- The Titans being utterly devastated that the original was canceled, even voicing why so many fans were angry at it.
- When Control Freak mentions that he's been recording the lives of the Titans ever since day one, and then gestures to the audience for proof, the Titans immediately start chastising the audience for supposed voyeurism.
- Their solution to keep Control Freak from rebooting them again was to LITERALLY break the fourth wall.
- Robin telling the other Titans to "shut your butts". Hilarious.
- Part 1
- Cyborg using Green Lantern's power ring to create The Golden Girls.
- Part 2
Squash and Stretch
- Pretty much the entire episode, especially the "Toon Titans" sequence.
- The Titans' whole debate on whether violence is acceptable, especially when Cyborg makes the argument that violence is okay in cartoons and the Titans find out that real life violence isn't funny after they pummel Robin.
- The dubbed style voices of the anime-ized Titans.
- The Narmy way the anime-ized Titans mourn the squirrel's faked death by making flat crying sounds while loads of tears stream down their faces.
- The squirrel channeling Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck at the end by saying "Ain't I a stinker?" and then hopping around making hooting noises.
How 'Bout Some Effort
- Gizmo being treated as the baby of Cyborg and Jinx.
- Beast Boy and Robin attempt at cheering up (And later) helping Cyborg win back Jinx.
The Art of Ninjutsu
- The mysterious MacGuffin turns out to be an Egg McMuffin.Cyborg: We did all this for an Egg MacGuffin?
TTG v. PPG
- Mojo Jojo's "Monkey Army" song.
Coconut Cream Pie
- Raven's insane obsession with coconut cream pie, complete with the Nightmare Face she keeps making whenever it's brought up.
- Robin screaming "PURE PROTEIN!!!"
Crazy Desire Island
- Starfire's wish to become a cat devolving into what resembles a Tim and Eric acid sequence.
- The episode in general is pretty hysterical due to being a Gag Dub of the original series' first episode, but there are some specific moments of hilarity worth mentioning. One is Cinderblock being a Surfer Dude, Plasmus being his brother, and Slade being their dad.
- Hell, Slade's first appearance was hilarious.Slade: "I am pretending to hold.. a pear."
- Hell, Slade's first appearance was hilarious.
- Cyborg's whole tiff with Robin is made to be an argument about getting a cape. During their argument, he brings up that he wants a mustache.
- Starfire's pudding of sadness instead becomes an attempt at making pudding that tastes like "the butt". While Beast Boy eats it, Raven and Robin both curtly refuse.
- The ending, where it turns out the episode was being watched by the TTG Titans, who enjoy the episode and choose to watch another one.
- Beast Boy's idea of taking out a robot sentry...is to take it out to dinner to an R&B jam of shrimps and prime rib. He tries to do the same thing to the generator that the Brain stole.
- Starfire and Cyborg's idea of being crafty...by using arts and crafts to fool another robot sentry.
- Raven's idea of fancy footwork...by using her impressive dancing skills to get through a hallway filled with motion sensitive laser guns.
- In the segment where Raven serves Trigon his breakfast, he looks at his watch, which instead of numbers just reads "Eternity".
- Starfire remembers that they have a spare TV downstairs from the last time they "defeated" Control Freak. The scene flashes back to Control Freak having just bought the TV before Robin runs up and yells "We know what you're planning!" as an excuse to knock him out and steal it.
- "Batman came from a planet of bats, but the Earth's yellow sun gives him extra man powers."
Hot Salad Water
- A battle built around British and American over-the-top Patriotic Fervor comes to include Big Ben transforming into a Humongous Mecha and firing a double-decker bus out of a cannon.
- The whole episode, really. It's pretty much a parody of 1960s superhero cartoons, complete with the Titans poking fun at everything from the pointless narration to the limited animation budget.
- When the group prods the one-dimensional villain for a reason why he'd want to destroy the world with dinosaurs, he explains that his backstory is... that he has a strained relationship with his wife, his daughter moved to another state, his son is a deadbeat leeching off his income, and he can't get term life insurance because of his health issues, so he's basically having a midlife crisis.
- The "In Memorium" sequence showing clips from several discontinued DC animated shows including Green Lantern: The Animated Series, Krypto the Superdog, Batman: The Brave and the Bold and Teen Titans.
- Someone keeps ringing the doorbell, but Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Cyborg all ignore it...until they consider that it might be pizza. They throw each other out of the way to get to the elevator, Robin pushes the lobby button until Beast Boy shoves him aside and starts smashing his head into it, and Cyborg gets outside of the elevator and cuts the suspension cables to get them down to the lobby faster. Turns out it's Trigon. Who brought no pizza.Cyborg: You are a terrible pizza delivery man.
- Naturally, they're all much more offended at the lack of pizza than the presence of an interdimensional demon at their doorstep. Starfire is so upset that she whips him across the face with her hair.
- The premise of the episode is hilarious. Trigon orders Raven to go to Demon Prom and be crowned queen, or he will "reign fire upon the earth until it is but cinder and ash!". Raven's response? "Ugh. Fine."
- Robin's Imagine Spot of himself as Prom King:KNEEL, YOU SAVAGES! KNEEL BEFORE YOUR KING!
- Which comes true at the end of the episode.
- Trigon is unimpressed by Robin as Raven's date:Robin: I was gonna maybe take her out for ice cream afterward?Trigon: You disgust me.
- This leads to a Running Gag throughout the episode: Trigon, the DC equivalent of Satan, slapping Robin upside the head and yelling "Shut up, dork!"
- This fantastic shout-out:Raven: Sorry, dad, but this is my squad.Trigon: Your "squad"? This is not a Taylor Swift video; this is Demon Prom!
- Cyborg's commentary on how the Demon Prom itself is pretty slow and dull:"Yeah, this don't look like a John Hughes kinda situation."
- Trigon, as Raven uses her power as Prom Queen to get the promgoers to carry him through a portal of some kind:"See you at Demon Graduation!"
- Earlier in the episode, Starfire brought a bag full of stray cats, which Raven encourages her to unleash on the prom to piss off Trigon. One of the same cats can be seen following the demon promgoers through the portal!
- The Titans (sans Robin) creating "Thanksgetting", a holiday where they can be ungrateful as they want. They then state the things they aren't grateful for - Beast Boy isn't grateful for paper cuts, Cyborg isn't grateful for bees, Raven isn't grateful for the sun, and Starfire isn't grateful for Robin's bad attitude.
The Self-Indulgent 200th Episode Spectacular
- The entire episode is about the Titans realizing that they're not just a show, but a cartoon. About a minute in, they've escaped the computer that holds their animation software, meeting the dozens of staff members who work on their series in the WB animation studio! They find out they have to talk with Michael Jelenic and Aaron Horvath, the producers/writers for the show, and as the first step of their journey meet their own voice actors!
- The opening, before the Titans realize their world is disappearing, has a cute bit of fourth-wall-breaking Self-Deprecation:Robin: Titans, have you noticed? Nothing is happening!
Raven: So? Does something always have to happen?
Robin: Yes! Something always happens! Sometimes it's forced or stupid or not interesting, but something always happens!
- When the Titans get to the animation studio, all of the animators introduce themselvesand then present Sam Register, president of Warner Bros. Animation, as a giant glowing gold head ordering them all to "get back to work!".
- The multiple jokes about Michael and Aaron being sad, ugly, miserable hacks.Robin: Here's a photo.
Beast Boy: Yikes.
-the other Titans recoil in horror-
Robin (grimly): I know. They're very hard to look at.
- The Titans' plan to continue their existence revolves around writing an episode about Michael and Aaron trying to write the 200th episode. So the Teen Titans Go! 200th episode is about the production of the 200th episode, which the Titans decide to revolve around the writing of the 200th episode.
- This exchange:Cyborg: If we wanna tell a good story, we gonna need more flatulence.Robin: That's true. That's how Michael and Aaron do it on our show!
- Robin as the voice director "critiques" Michael and Aaron's performance:Robin: Your voice sounds terrible; can you make them less grating and more pleasant?Michael: Uh...thatthat's how we talk.Robin (shuddering): How unfortunate.
- Also, the sheer levels of meta factor behind this line:Robin: Then can you at least be louder? Y'know, like how you make us scream all the time?
- Also, the sheer levels of meta factor behind this line:
- The animation studio, the recording studio, and the writers' office are all portrayed as dingy, run-down dungeon cells. One of the animators pushes a skeleton out of the way in one shot!
- In a later scene, a character designer is shown picking up a tablet pen off the floor, where we can see a rat run past the shackle chaining his ankle to the floor.
- A carrier pigeon takes the storyboards off to a Canadian animation studio, which looks like a gulag. Smokestacks and all!
- After animation is done, a Mountie rides a moose all the way down to Burbank with a film reel. A look at the negatives shows that all the frames just say "fart" on them. The guy who catches it looks it over, shrugs, and stamps "GOOD ENOUGH" on the reel.
- When the Titans try to convince Michael and Aaron to return:Aaron: The only scenario I could imagine us doing the 200th episode is if we could put ourselves and our families in it. But that seems so self-indulgent.Michael: Yeah, something like that would push the boundaries of good taste.
- The Black Comedy ending, after the Titans have rebuilt the Tower.Robin: Now we'll never have to rebuild again! (The Titans cheer!)
(Lightning strikes the Tower, leaving a large hole.)
Robin: Eh-huh. That'll buff right out.
(Meteor crashes into the Tower, taking out an entire side.)
Robin: (nervous) Some duct tape — heh — will patch that right up.
(The Independence Day mother ship destroys it a la the White House.)
- The rest of the disclaimer in their video promoting Jump City tourism, which includes claims of visiting Titans Tower:"Don't come anywhere near our house or we will smack you down with the mighty hammer of the law. We checked with a lawyer and we are legally allowed to do this. We swear. Don't test us, fools!"
- Robin literally dancing his butt off.
- The "Superhero Board of Authority" is instating a dress code, one of the rules of which is wearing underwear on the outside:Starfire: Are we still to wear the underwears on the inside?
Robin: That's up to you! But I'd suggest both. Takes the worry out of taco night.
- In the first segment, Beast Boy gets a Pocket Robin, a miniature Robin in a diaper who is only capable of screaming and dies if he's not fed an expensive food pellet every hour.
- The commercial for Beast Boy and Cyborg's law firm, which starts off with Robin getting run over by a steamroller, then repeatedly getting hit by frying pans. The fourth time, he dodges one only for another to hit him in the groin, then he gets hits by a whole bunch of pans before exploding.
- Every one of the Titans were on the Villains Wiki until the wiki administration deleted the pages, reasoning that the characters are just "insensitive jerks". Still, it's really hilarious that each Titan would get a page on the VILLAINS Wiki in the first place.